Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avi
J'ai demandé à la lune

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project 2008   01.07.08 10:29

Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project 2008

Hey guys! I know that here are some fans of Kristoffer and some of you took part in Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project last year!Smile That's why I want to propose you to join it also this year! I know hat it left not much time that's why you can prepare everything by using you computer and then send it to me!Smile It'll be the fastest way!
Anyway, we want to give Kristoffer 3 presents:

1) Videe montage - everyone can prepare his part of montage and later I'll give some introduce and ending and put it together.
duration: about 1 minute (less or more) per person
content: you can put there anything what you want to share with Kristoffer e.g. wishes, messages to Kristoffer, your photos, pictures of Kristoffer, pictures of your country or exactly place where you live, some fan art and whatever you want
Music: please don't use any music in your montage cause at the end we'll add one music to all.

2) Book(let) - everyone can make page for Kris with wishes, some informations about yourself, your pics, Kristoffer's pics, some feelings and everything what you want to share with Kristoffer!Smile
amount: 1-2 pages per person
size: A4 (148x210 mm)

3)CD - Everyone can put one, maximum 2 songs (or if sb wants more, just let me know) and send it to me. I'll be grateful if you could send me also the name of the song(s) and artist(s).

E-mail address where you can send it: kristofferberntssonforum@yahoo.com

DEADLINE: Sunday, 6th of July 2008

Guys I'll be grateful for your participation in this project cause Kristoffer's smile is PRICELESS!!!

Btw, if you want to read sth more about the project, here you have a link to this topic on Kristoffer's forum:
http://kristofferberntsson.forumotion.com/all-about-kristoffer-f5/kristoffer-berntsson-s-birthday-project-t16.htm

If you have any more question, just write me!

Thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kristofferberntsson.forumotion.com/index.htm
irina_something
SOS d'un terrien en detresse

Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2006-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project 2008   01.07.08 13:09

i would like to send something. i am without abilities when it comes to using the computer but i will try to do a page with wishes and choose a song. but i can not do anything about the montage, i just don't know how to do that.

kisses !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avi
J'ai demandé à la lune

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project 2008   01.07.08 20:55

Thanks sooooo much Irina!!! hugs cheers I'm soooo glad you join us!!!Very Happy And don't worry Irina about your technicall skills cause the most important is memory and willingness!Smile But even if you can't but you would like to prepare the montage, you can always send me some stuffs you want to put there and I can put it together or you can send me some presentation (for example in pdf format) and I can put it there too!Smile But anyway just page and song that's enough!Smile Once again thanks a looooot Irina for participation!!! Kisses hugs
Back to top Go down
irina_something

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project 2008   01.07.08 22:06

this is hard pale i am so torn about the songs. should i choose something motivational because he had his surgery and maybe his spirit is a little down, or shall just choose something that i like for the rhythm because he is such a great dancer or should just choose something i like for the lyrics ??? confused :sotr_th43:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avi
J'ai demandé à la lune

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project 2008   02.07.08 7:00

irina_something wrote:
this is hard pale i am so torn about the songs. should i choose something motivational because he had his surgery and maybe his spirit is a little down, or shall just choose something that i like for the rhythm because he is such a great dancer or should just choose something i like for the lyrics ??? confused :sotr_th43:

Irina, whatever you'll choose, I'm sure it'll be great!Smile That should be some song you really like and you'd like to share with Kristoffer! It doesn't matter if it is melancholic, motivational or light music! Everything is in your hand! You can even choose 2 songs!Wink
Back to top Go down
Carol
James Bond

Number of posts : 1350
Registration date : 2007-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project 2008   02.07.08 7:50

It's a great idea, Iwona! I'd love to participate too, just need about two days until my exam things are over (and I will surely register on your forum too :greensmilewink).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://carolstime.livejournal.com
Avi
J'ai demandé à la lune

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project 2008   02.07.08 10:21

Carr wrote:
It's a great idea, Iwona! I'd love to participate too, just need about two days until my exam things are over (and I will surely register on your forum too :greensmilewink).

Wow, great to hear it Carol!!!Very Happy I'm sooo happy you will participate too!!! cheers And good luck with your exams, friend!!! I'll keep my finger crossed!!!Very Happy
Btw and Carol, feel veeeeeeery welcome to join Kristoffer Berntsson Forum!Very Happy

Btw, girls, tomorrow I'm leaving to the conference in Cracow and I'll come back this Sunday! But if you have any questions you can always write an e-mail ( here it's address: kristofferberntssonforum@yahoo.com ) and Marta (Krawiec from Kristoffer Berntsson Forum) will answer you cause she's the second administrator of the forum! Thanks a loooooot to all girls who participate in this project!!!! thanks
Back to top Go down
irina_something

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project 2008   02.07.08 22:13

iwona, i have sent 2 songs and 1 page. i hope they arrived and are proper for what you have planned. if the page is not the right size feel free to resize it. i am so bad at this kind of stuff.

please let me know if you got them!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carol
James Bond

Number of posts : 1350
Registration date : 2007-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project 2008   08.07.08 20:00

I'm so sorry Iwona that I didn't do the part on time Crying or Very sad I was just about to start it now, when I saw the deadline date grrrrrrrrrmur
I'm really really sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://carolstime.livejournal.com
Avi
J'ai demandé à la lune

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project 2008   10.07.08 11:05

Oh don't worry Carol!Smile I understand you well!Smile Maybe next time!Smile

Irina, thanks soooo much for your stuffs!!! hugs

Sheena, thanks for songs!!! hugs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project 2008   

Back to top Go down

Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project 2008
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brian Joubert Discussion Group :: Skating General :: General Skating / Autre Patinage-
Jump to: