Share | 

Nathalie Péchalat and Fabian Bourzat leave to Moscow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gislaine
The Boss

Number of posts : 13307
Registration date : 2006-06-10

PostSubject: Nathalie Péchalat and Fabian Bourzat leave to Moscow   12.07.08 21:51

Nathalie Péchalat and Fabian Bourzat leave to Moscow Ils leave Muriel Zaoui to work with A.ZHULIN.

I read information on : http://forum.passion-patinage.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6&start=100

http://www.sport.fr/hiver/pat/Pechalat-Bourzat-exil-Moscou-129440.shtm

The second French couple of ice dance, Nathalie Péchalat - Fabian Bourzat, decided to go into exile in Moscow and to train with the Russian Alexander Zhulin, vice-Olympic champion in the Games of Lillehammer (1994), to get a medal in JO of Vancouver in 2010. Frenchmen, who trained until now in Lyon with Muriel Zazoui, made this decision after the announcement made by the French World champions Isabel Delobel - Olivier Schoenfelder, also based in Lyons, that they followed their career up to the Games of Vancouver. They so intend to advance without "waiting for their turn", by working with the coach of the Olympic champions as ice dance, Tatiana Navka - Roman Kostomarov.

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheena

Number of posts : 5583
Registration date : 2006-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Nathalie Péchalat and Fabian Bourzat leave to Moscow   13.07.08 8:35

Very interesting......

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book" - Groucho Marx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TWITTI
The Mission

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Nathalie Péchalat and Fabian Bourzat leave to Moscow   13.07.08 8:38

OMG...
However when I watched the hungarian tv with world championship, the mediator said there is a little home-war in the Zazoui-Haguenauer clan, because they feel that the coeches threat more with Isa and Oli, cuz they are in the gate of the big succes.
So, they definite leaved their coaches? Or what is this exactly, cuz I don't understand frech text so well:)?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brian-joubert.allgoo.net
Fx44

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Nathalie Péchalat and Fabian Bourzat leave to Moscow   13.07.08 12:51

Merci Gis Wink Very Happy
Je ne sais pourquoi mais si je comprends bien leur motivation j'ai un je ne sais quoi qui m'inquiète. J'attends de voir ce que cela donnera au niveau de la collaboration, toute neuve de notre couple de danse français et je leur espère que le meilleur.
scratch

Thanks Gis Wink Very Happy
I do not know why but if I indeed understand their motivation I have a I do not know what which worries me. I wait to see what it will give at the level of the collaboration, quite new of our French couple of dance and I hope them that the best. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fx44100.spaces.live.com
zandor
Daft Punk

Number of posts : 2942
Registration date : 2006-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Nathalie Péchalat and Fabian Bourzat leave to Moscow   13.07.08 13:37

I wish all the best for Nathalie and Fabien! Drapeau Sometimes it is necessary to change to achieve better results in competition. It is very painful as always be the number 2 team. I believe they were disappointed with the permanence of Delobel/Schoelfender in competition and need a new challenge. cheering

Titanilla
Ces soirées-là

Number of posts : 3974

PostSubject: Re: Nathalie Péchalat and Fabian Bourzat leave to Moscow   13.07.08 13:52

I love the style of Nathalie and Fabian and I hope with the new coach they will find new inspirations!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irina_something
SOS d'un terrien en detresse

Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2006-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Nathalie Péchalat and Fabian Bourzat leave to Moscow   13.07.08 15:41

i totally love nathalie and fabian and i was so sorry they had some health issues. i hope to see more beautiful programs from them!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paige
Caruso

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2007-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Nathalie Péchalat and Fabian Bourzat leave to Moscow   13.07.08 15:44

thanks for the info! i hope they'll be even more successful
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sonia
Time

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Nathalie Péchalat and Fabian Bourzat leave to Moscow   13.07.08 15:51

TWITTI wrote:
there is a little home-war in the Zazoui-Haguenauer clan, because they feel that the coeches threat more with Isa and Oli

If I remeber well, our commentators said something similar during Worlds this year.

Anyway, It's very interesting info. I'm really curious how they work with Zhulin will go. Last season was very good for them, I liked their progs. But I also understand their situation. There are always great couples who train Zaoui, now it's Isa and Oli, and I think that they just need to move, because the weren't glad wtih the status of being number 2. Hope that this change will pay off and they will develop under tutelage of Zhulin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TWITTI
The Mission

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Nathalie Péchalat and Fabian Bourzat leave to Moscow   13.07.08 22:17

You've right, Sonia...
And I hope too it will be a great development for them, keep their special modern style and Zhulin helps to reach even more success..
I think Fabian is the most talented male ice dancer after Schoenfelder...
I loved their this season free, Craziness was a great coreography...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brian-joubert.allgoo.net
Anastasia
vip

Number of posts : 4091

PostSubject: Re: Nathalie Péchalat and Fabian Bourzat leave to Moscow   14.07.08 3:33

Thanks a lot Gis!
I am so excited about this news,because Julin's potential of imagination has no borders!!!During the TV show(Ice Age) he worked as the choreographer for many pairs,and their job was priceless!!Nath&Fab have a very enriched foundation themselves,i am lost in words about what we're going to see the next season after supplementing to this foundation all Julin's ideas!!! :incass:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://brianjoubert.ruhelp.com/
Malgosia
vip

Number of posts : 3247

PostSubject: Re: Nathalie Péchalat and Fabian Bourzat leave to Moscow   14.07.08 19:22

Wow! surprising news!!!
I love Natalie/Fabian for the creativity in everything they do and I'm hoping the step they decided to make will help them to realize their goals!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
starg
Caruso

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Nathalie Péchalat and Fabian Bourzat leave to Moscow   18.07.08 9:32

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nina
vip

Number of posts : 3534
Registration date : 2006-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Nathalie Péchalat and Fabian Bourzat leave to Moscow   18.07.08 10:57

Thanks for the article Csilla!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva
Lord of the Dance

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Nathalie Péchalat and Fabian Bourzat leave to Moscow   18.07.08 15:29

Thanks Gis and Csilla for the Info Very Happy !!All the best to Nathalie and Fabian!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fx44

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Nathalie Péchalat and Fabian Bourzat leave to Moscow   19.07.08 12:00

Csilla, thanks for this info Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fx44100.spaces.live.com
starg
Caruso

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Nathalie Péchalat and Fabian Bourzat leave to Moscow   19.07.08 19:17

You're welcome girls and Fx!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nathalie Péchalat and Fabian Bourzat leave to Moscow   

Back to top Go down

Nathalie Péchalat and Fabian Bourzat leave to Moscow
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brian Joubert Discussion Group :: Skating General :: General Skating / Autre Patinage-
Jump to: