Thanks for sharing the photos, Nina! :Merci2:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva
Lord of the Dance

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Nebelhorn-Trophy25/27 September   14.10.08 18:38

NOW,WERE MY PC IS WORKING AGAIN I FINALLY CAN START POSTING MY NHT-REPORT AS PROMISED Razz ........

1.Part

Hmmmm.....let me say at first, that I’m not that brilliant in writing reports like some of you(I truelly admire you for that skill Razz ), as for me it’s so difficult to find the right words for what I felt and what happened during that days in Oberstdorf *lol* + another thing is....ehem.....that they tend to become too long*cough*!!
It was my very first competition I (finaaaally youpi ) attended live and not in front of a screen.....what can I say?!.....after the iceDome trainings back in July and now after the Nebelhorn Trophy,I become even more ‘crazy’ about Figure Skating than I already was before, which sounds weird to me , cause I maaaaadly love this sport already since zapping into Yagudin’s “Gladiator “ back in 2001/Euros(I liked it also the time before,but that was the point I got REALLY into it.....don’t know how to describe it), but I guess you know what I’m talking about :greensmilewink !!

25.SEPTEMBER ~*~Thursday~*~

It’s still a miracle to me, how I could concentrate the night before and on this morning on my exam mdr !!Anyway,right after it I run off the room,hurrying to the train station as I had just 20minutes to reach the next train to Oberstdorf[under normal conditions, no problem, but since it was the time of Oktoberfest(big feast in Munich,for those who don’t know), I was expecting delays and stuff]!! There are going trains to O. every hour,but....as around that time, Men’s SP should begin and I didn’t want to miss Tomas’s SP(one of my absolute favorites....I’m so happy that he kept it,OMG), I was eager, to get the very next train possible!!I had to let one tube leave,since it was too stuffed and they wouldn’t let anyone in anymore....I tell you, I was getting more and more nervous,by the minutes passing far too quickly!!At the train station than.....1 minute to go.....believe me, I already was trying to up with the fact,that I most surely missed the train....but still I was hoping for the small lucky incident,that for some reason the train would leave few minutes later(why isn’t the ground of the station made of ice?!!I would be much faster with skates on Very Happy ....ahahaha!!)......I was running like crazy to the platform and to my huge amazement and joy I saw the train guy,who apparently saw me running,waving&smilling at me, to hurry and giving the driver a sign to wait( a bunch of kisses to that guy :kissvn8.gif: ....without his kindness-,the train most probably would have left right in front of me and I would never’ve seen »Gypsy Kings/Chocolat« live!)!!

After a 2h journey.....I was so excited,that I could barely sit on my chair :crazy: !!Once arrived in the beautiful place of Oberstdorf, I left my luggage in the pension and went straight away to the rink....or should I better say I was half-running, since Nicole send me a textmessage,saying that Tomas would skate in a couple of minutes....at the ice center than , one more thing to tax my patience....an older couple was standing in front me in line for tickets, asking the cashier Lady one stupid question after the other(sorry,it were such kind of questions!!Like “Does the tickets just count for the first part of Pairs LP or for the whole competition?” He?) ....normally I’m VERY patient,believe me....but this time....*shame on me* for some minutes I was thinking, if I just should leave my good manners aside and make my way to the cash desk, by pushing them softly away,ehehe!!Well after 5minutes waiting for them to finish their exclusive Cashier-Lady’s-Interview, I finally had my tickets and went to the main rink, with a highly visible smile on my face....I can’t explain how great my exitment was....when I sat on the place beside Nina and Nicole I was in Skating heaven, I can tell!!I couldn’t have a better timing....right in that second,Tom’s group come on the ice for the warm up Very Happy!!

Men’s SP.Last group....what can I tell, it was Tomas to begin....ahaha,I think our corner was the one making the loudest noise....equipped with noise making stuff(no idea how it's called in english),sponsored by Irene....thanks for that btw Wink !!Technically it wasn’t perfect ,having 2 or 3 mistakes, but I didn’t care by that time( please don’t get that wrong), but I was SO overwhelmed to see&enjooooooy it live,as I ADOOOOORE this SP so much, just everything,from the first pose till the last.....especially, the »Chocolat« bit Very Happy .... I just love the step sequences and moves of that part SOOOOO MUCH sunny !!Also,worth mentioning....Anton Kovalevski’s »Flamenco« afterwards....I have to admit that over the last years I never took much notice of him, but since seeing him at the NHT,I really enjoyyyyyed his skating!!

Pairs SP
♦ Maria Mukhortova/Maxim Trankov.......»Nobody Home« by Pink Floyd(classical music style).......LOVED it!! They turned to one of my favorites over that days....seeing them skate live was just awesome :greensmilewink !!

♦Aliona &Robin....»Lost in space«....COOL :super: ...so much fun to watch,though I still have to get used to that costumes...sure,it fits the theme,but :running-away: !!

♦Tatiana Volozozhar/ Stanislav Morozov......»Mr. Holland's Opus«.......their 3Tw was truelly impressive :naughty15kz: !!Let me say......I really like Tatiana Very Happy,she has a way to skate I just enjoy !!

♦Laura Magitteri/Ondrej Hotarek.......very entertaining Cool!!I admit,partly I was set back to the iceDome Gala back in July,as Tom's new exhibition program is a Michael Jackson Medley,as well Razz :greensmilewink .........but,no,honestly.....the poses and the whole programe was a blast!!Btw the costumes are so cool!!

Ice Dance-OD.Jazz/Swing Music+Ice dance......the best mix EVER......as the one is my fav music genre and the other my favorite sport Lol!!I feared it could become boring....as after the 8th "Sing,sing,sing",you loose the attention(ahahaha.....ask the girls Wink !!While I was enjoying even the 3rd time of the same piece,they were about to flee....don't know,in front of the TV I probably would feel the same,but I guess it was the excitment you have on your first live competition,which makes each step on ice great mdr !!Well,I enjoyed it till the last pair......as for the last to skate...I could kick myself,that I didn't went away with Nina&Nicole at that point.....missing the handing over of the gifts to Chrissie&Mark grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr No )!!

♦Kamila Hajkova/David Vincour.........»Mack the knife«.......... Aaaaaaaah,my absolute fav of all ODs that night Razz......the costumes,their skating,the music...just everything...BRILLIANT Amour26 !!!!I enjoyed every second!! I just loooooooooooooooooooove them (on&off ice)......in July they were just so so so nice to us,both of them.....David everytime while passing us, making us smile....whether making a joke or singing along to the music which was playing in the hall Very Happy Razz !!
♦Alexandra Zaretski/Roman Zaretski.......a joy to watch them skate sunny !!

♦Christina Chitwood/Mark Hanretty........finally we saw the faces to the names Very Happy....what happened before is another story,but I guess the other two can say more to that Wink!

There was one point.....I think it was pretty much at the beginning/middle of the ODes, that for a moment I saw the perfect look-alike of Isabelle(at that point I didn't knew that she has a sister)......I thought I was hallucinating from overdose of joy,being at a competition live*ahaha*,since I was sure she can't be in Oberstdorf.....no seriously,from the far she was looking just like her.......as she was coming nearer,passing two rows in front of us,you could saw that it isn't her....but still the alikeness of Isabelle and her sister is just WOW affraid Very Happy !!Such a surprise to see her sister at the NHT!!

*******to be continued lol! ******************

Last edited by Eva on 14.10.08 20:31; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nina
vip

Number of posts : 3534
Registration date : 2006-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Nebelhorn-Trophy25/27 September   14.10.08 20:22

Finally it's here!! :incass:
I already enjoyed your first part so much and can't wait for the other. You just brought a big smile to my face after an exhausting day. Thanks!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva
Lord of the Dance

PostSubject: Re: Nebelhorn-Trophy25/27 September   19.10.08 15:13

2.Part

Well,after the OD we decided to do a walk through Oberstdorf, as we were in such a great mood, having fun, that ‘seperating’ and leave for our hotels , seemed impossible Razz !! I tell you,there is nothing better than a O.- midnight-walk after a fs competition :greensmilewink ....all those nights,the town seemed like deserted....it was just us and the skaters on the streets Cool ....once past by Ingo Steuer,than greeted from the american team(or was it the canadian one?Can’t remember!)...it was just fun!! We stayed a bit at Nina’s place afterwards,before me and Nicole left to ours!!Not much sleep!!

26.SEPTEMBER ~*~ Friday ~*~

As there was Men’s FS practise at that time, we missed Ladies SP, but nevermind there were Tomas and Yannick, so it wasn’t that difficult Wink ....the L.FS seemed to become more interesting,anyway!!We stayed at the FS practise Pairs a bit,too and left for the town center than,for a gift for Joanna(as she was about to come as well,but shortly had to call off,sadly) and to buy flags Very Happy.....a british one....to show our support to Chrissie&Marc,as they did such a great OD and were that nice to us :kissvn8.gif: ...and a czech one mainly for (surprise,surprise Lol )Tomas,but for Michal,Kamila&David,as well!!

Men’s FS.At first I couldn’t really focus on the first two groups, cause I was so much looking forward to see the tango again, but than Yannick came on ice(I was so surprised&full of joy,when the girls told me the day before,when I arrived,that he’s in O’dorf too,instead of Kim Lucine, as I truelly like him)!!Wow,you should have been there!!He rocked....I dare to say,that this was his best performance ever....after every jump we were like :naughty15kz: clap ....such a gorgeous quad....seriously,he was in an awesome shape, to our surprise....cause his practise in the morning didn’t went that well!!That kind of surprises are the best Wink!!Oh, another thing I want to tell you....before he started his LP, all three of us were cheering with one of the “noise-making-things” for him....when we heared a guy behind us whispering to the other in english “How can someone cheer for the french guy?” affraid confused He?Whaaaat?for my taste a really mean comment Evil or Very Mad....I was about to turn around and respond to that,but than thought to myself,this guys aren’t worth any single nerve....I didn’t want to do him that favour!!Hearing that, we cheered&screamed even more,hehe Drapeau !!Probably they were confused,cause we were cheering for the german guys,Yannick,Michal,Anton and the loudest for Tomas....but that’s no reason for such a comment....I don’t see anything wrong in cheering for more than one skater!!

♦ Scott Smith....»James Bond Medley«....a challenging question for you Ladies....of who were we thinking during that LP,especially at THE pose at the end Wink :greensmilewink !!

♦ Nobunari Oda....»Warsaw Concerto«....his 3A-3T-3R compination was breathtaking :faint18x19wy5: !!
♦ Anton Kovalevski....»Armenian Dance«....can’t wait to see it again sunny !!

♦ Michal Březina....»Latin Medley/Safri Duo«....he did an AWESOME job :super:!!Every jump was just brilliant !!

♦ Tomáš....»Tango Medley«....I was counting days since the iceDome trainings back in July,to see it again Razz !!Don’t know how to put it into words....but this LP is just special to me!!I’ve to say again that I ADORE ADORE ADORE that new program of Tom SO much....this emotions just capture me each time the music starts,especially at the Adios Noninio part Amour26 !!On this very day luck wasn’t on his site....for us it was a true rollercoaster of emotions....feeling with him after the fall at the beginning and nothing seemed to work proberly(he fought back at some point,but not enough for making up for the lost points)....and at the same time enjoying the choreo&amazing step sequences :cloud9: ....mesmerizing....goosebumps feeling throughout the LP!!At the end he seemed so dejected Sad ,but mostly cause he felt like disappointing his fans!!We did our best to show him the contrary sunny ....and I think I saw a soft smile torwards us*lol*!!Also,with the mistakes and the fall.....I enjoyed the choreo&step sequenses so much!!(at the KOI in Prague he said in an interview “that he personally wasn´t too concerned, as it was his first competition and it was mainly for testing and being with the competitors. He said that now he has five weeks to get completely ready for the GP and all should be well”.....so relieved to here that)!!I'm so sorry girls,I know that's Brian's Forum,but I can't help it,that I love that LP that much*blush*!

Pairs FS
♦ Mukhortova/Trankov....»The Lady and the Hooligan«......GREAT cheers !!I just have to get used to her costume Suspect !!

♦ Aliona/Robin........»Schindler’s List«....... very EMOTIONAL(from the music,over the choreo till the costumes)....this LP truelly moved me!!As for the costumes,Nina explained it spot on!!

♦ Volozohar/Morozov......»Pearl Harbour«.....ENJOYED it!!

Men’s victory ceremony.I can’t deny that I was captured by a sad/teary feeling,thinking of Tomas, but on the other hand it was such a joy to watch Yannick smilling throughout the whole ceremony Razz .... he was beaming all over his face, like he was the one being on first place mdr Very Happy !!So,when it was over and Oda,Michal and Yannick were doing the round of the rink,.....there came a thought to my mind,since he seemed to always walk around alone, throughout the NHT,without being much noticed(at least we had that feeling),I wanted to show him that there is us supporting him,ehehe Cool ....(Me) “Let us scream »Alez« the moment he passes” (Nina) “Do you think so?” –as there was no one really cheering aloud,except of the usual applause -.....they were coming closer....we looked at eachother.....counted to 3 and screamed as loud&melodic as we could “Aleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez”, joined by Nicole.....you should have seen his reaction.....SUCH a bright smile in our direction Razz !!LOL,we thought we deserved to get the flowers for that*justkidding*,but.....nope....well,maybe he just couldn’t decide to which of us three,to through it to Wink!!

****working on the last part********
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malgosia
vip

Number of posts : 3247
Registration date : 2006-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Nebelhorn-Trophy25/27 September   19.10.08 18:03

Thanks for your report Eva!

Quote :
all three of us were cheering with one of the “noise-making-things” for him....when we heared a guy behind us whispering to the other in english “How can someone cheer for the french guy?”

We were also given Suspect look by some people in Gothenborg as we had three flags: French, Canadian, Polish + banners and they seemed surprised that one can cheer for more than one country.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nina
vip

PostSubject: Re: Nebelhorn-Trophy25/27 September   22.10.08 11:39

First of all: Thank you so so much Eva!! hugs You bring back all those lovely memories to me!! sunny

Eva wrote:
I tell you,there is nothing better than a O.- midnight-walk after a fs competition :greensmilewink ....all those nights,the town seemed like deserted....it was just us and the skaters on the streets Cool ....once past by Ingo Steuer,than greeted from the american team(or was it the canadian one?Can’t remember!)...it was just fun!!

Oh yes it was!! It's one of the best things I'll remember about my time there. Btw, was it the same night when those guys from the bachelor party offered us the vodka on the street??? rofl :pdrinking:

Eva wrote:
Yannick came on ice(I was so surprised&full of joy,when the girls told me the day before,when I arrived,that he’s in O’dorf too,instead of Kim Lucine, as I truelly like him)!!Wow,you should have been there!!He rocked....I dare to say,that this was his best performance ever....after every jump we were like :naughty15kz: clap ....such a gorgeous quad....seriously,he was in an awesome shape, to our surprise....cause his practise in the morning didn’t went that well!!That kind of surprises are the best Wink

He really was awesome!! I also think I've never seen him skate like that before. After his skate I felt soooo happy for him, because he deserved such a skate for a long time. After the victory ceremony I saw him talking on the phone in French very energetically!! Wink He really was so happy...smiling all the time! (Btw, I always see him EVERYWHERE: He's the first skater I see at a competition, the skater who comes along my way in every zamboni break and so on....I feel traced somehow Suspect mdr)

Eva wrote:
At the end he seemed so dejected Sad ,but mostly cause he felt like disappointing his fans!!We did our best to show him the contrary sunny ....and I think I saw a soft smile torwards us*lol*!!

I saw it too!! His first thought is always: "Oh no I have disappointed my fans now...!" . We got to know that he even apologized to some fan for his performance! :shocked: Hey Tomas....you're not a machine!!!!! We still love you!

Eva wrote:
♦ Aliona/Robin........»Schindler’s List«....... very EMOTIONAL(from the music,over the choreo till the costumes)....this LP truelly moved me!!

It was deadly quiet at the rink when they skated!! They moved me so much...I had tears in my eyes. The only thing that really annoys me, is the music change at the end for the straight line steps!! IMO, it disturbs the atmosphere of the whole program

Eva wrote:
(Me) “Let us scream »Alez« the moment he passes” (Nina) “Do you think so?” –as there was no one really cheering aloud,except of the usual applause -.....they were coming closer....we looked at eachother.....counted to 3 and screamed as loud&melodic as we could “Aleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez”, joined by Nicole.....you should have seen his reaction.....SUCH a bright smile in our direction Razz !!LOL,we thought we deserved to get the flowers for that*justkidding*,but.....nope....well,maybe he just couldn’t decide to which of us three,to through it to Wink!!
Yes Yannick, why didn't we get the flowers?? mdr But you're right...his smile was priceless!!

I really can't wait for the last part now. I guess it might be kind of ehm interesting... :greensmilewink :manga49:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva
Lord of the Dance

PostSubject: Re: Nebelhorn-Trophy25/27 September   22.10.08 18:56

I'm so happy you like it girls Razz!It's a joy for me to write those beautiful memories
down for you! sunny

Malgosia wrote:
We were also given Suspect look by some people in Gothenborg as we had three flags: French, Canadian, Polish + banners and they seemed surprised that one can cheer for more than one country.
I just can't understand those kind of people!!I mean cheering for many skaters from diffrent countries makes the whole thing so exciting Very Happy cheering !!!

Ninchen wrote:
Oh yes it was!! It's one of the best things I'll remember about my time there. Btw, was it the same night when those guys from the bachelor party offered us the vodka on the street??? rofl
:pdrinking:
Ahahah,yeap,that was friday night Razz !!They saw us and invited us right away....even though I think it wasn't cherry-wodka,like they tried to convince us...it was rather cherry
JUICE Wink....maybe i'm wrong there,but that's at least what it tasted like mdr !!!!!

Ninchen wrote:
(Btw, I always see him EVERYWHERE: He's the first skater I see at a competition, the skater who comes along my way in every zamboni break and so on....I feel traced somehow Suspect mdr)
He was nearly always there where we were lol! !!!!

Ninchen wrote:
:shocked: Hey Tomas....you're not a machine!!!!! We still love you!
EXACTLY sunny !!

Ninchen wrote:

I really can't wait for the last part now. I guess it might be kind of ehm interesting... :greensmilewink :manga49:
*smile* "intresting" is a close word to describe it Wink !!I'm working on it.....Friday is my "free" day,so I guess that I'll be ready on that evening LOL!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva
Lord of the Dance

PostSubject: Re: Nebelhorn-Trophy25/27 September   12.11.08 19:05

Third&final part

27.SEPTEMBER ~*~ Saturday ~*~

The other morning we were as usuall on our way to the Ice Center Very Happy ....Isn’t there a famous ‘saying’ which says “All roads lead to Rome”?! Razz (I just couldn’t resist bringing that example,LOL).......no for real, Oberstdorf is a very beautiful town in a dreamy mountain scenery,which you fall in love with the moment you arrive there, but without the center something would be missing :greensmilewink....no I seriously recommend you to visit O'dorf&the iceDome trainings one day(the Galas in summer are just more than WORTH IT Cool)!!OK.,before I drift away in thoughts,ahaha,back to where I began....we met at the practise rink with Nina as every morning,as me and Nicole were staying at the same place(Nina,next time we’ll stay all together at Gambeck’s-and everyone who wants to join us,of course Very Happy )!!Men’s/Pairs Gala EX practise.We missed Tomas there,but nevermind we enjoyed it, especially Anton and the pairs afterwards!!I simply love gala practises I love you ,cause the skaters are much more easy going,as the competion is “over” and the tension away,so everything is much more fun,but why I’m saying this, I’m pretty sure you know what I mean!!Maria/Maxim and Aliona/Robin were just so great to watch Razz ,sitting exaaactly in front of the rink...... I especially loved this russian song of M&M (I wish I would know the title to it)!!At the end of the practise all of them had to pass our Paparazzi corner*ehehe*,with our very own VIP photograph Wink ....but they were just as nice as they usually always are,were joyfully posing with us.....just Maria doesn’t seemed that excited mdr (at least I had this feeling- but I can understand her.....after training you long to do something else than being picturetaken,ahaha)!!

Ladies FS-last group.Due to that the practices were always the same time as the Ladies competitions,we missed also a big part of the FS,but the “intresting” ones were anyway in the last group....like Jenna(I enjoyed watching).....Alissa(who had such beautiful spins) and Annette( had not much luck sadly,but nevertheless a beautiful programme Very Happy )!!

Ice Dance - FD:
♦ Chrissie/Mark.......»Elizabeth – The Golden Age «........our british flag coming into action (I guess that was also the point we completely confused the guys who kept sitting behind us......cheering for czechs,germans,french and british was too much for them,ahaha Razz )!!Forgetting the fall,they did an awesome job,taking into consideration that it was their first competition on an international platform :super: !!They seemed so happy and at the same point surprised that there was someone cheering for them with flag&Co!!

♦ Kamila/David..........»Elvis Presley Medley«........first of all kudos for the music choice,hehe,as I adore Presley!!The program as a whole is GREAT :kissvn8.gif: !!It was so funny to watch,Tom cheering few seats away from us, smilling(maybe it also was my imagination,but I think I saw it right, which could explain his comment on Monday before I left) as he saw our czech flag again!!

♦ Zaretskis............»Jesus Christ Superstar (soundtrack) «.........always a pleasure to watch them skate......I like them very much Very Happy !!
Since we had still plenty of time till the exhibition gala, we went,the whole 'crew' lol! , the three of us, along with Irene,Akiko from Tom’s and the other girls of Karels Forum to the Pizzeria,where we were regular guests over these days Cool ........a figure skating event, every day italian food,O’dorf air and ist nightlife...... thats all you need to complete happiness cheers ,eheheh!!

Exhibition gala. :cuti: Beyond words(the only Gala which can beat this one are iceDome ones)!!More than entertaining....we enjoyed every single second Razz !!One of my favs of the evening definitely was Anton's to music of Adriano Celentano("Confessa") Amour26 !!I don't need to say how I liked Tomas's Wink ......I just wondered why he didnt showed his new MJ gala,he already had shown in July....well,I guess he just wasn't in the mood.....I anyway always wanted to watch the Volare one LIVE sunny !!Other highlights were Michal&Mukhortova/Trankov.........but anyway you really can't talk of favs,cause every programme had something beautiful and fun :-)....truelly,every single music choice and the performance to it was simply aweeeeesome!!We just missed Yannick ....no idea why he wasn't there....maybe he didn't expected to win a medal and so wasn't prepared Rolling Eyes ?!!The Finale.Oh,we laughed so hard,thanks to Tomas....the moment Tom enters the ice he begins entertaining the audience Cool ....stopping beside Jenna,making her wet ,dancing around,animating the audience...and than there was always the point were the skaters returned after they were in a row to pick up some gift,we at first couldn't identify what it was Suspect .....at Toms part you just hear a "Nooo Tommy,just one gift"......I'm not sure anymore if it was that,but it definitely made us burst into laughter :lach: ...there were more moments,but it would take too much time to count them all down here.....the bag part was another one [Watch Ninas Finale Video Wink ]!!At the final round of the skaters,right in them moment he passed by us,started to scream "I looooooooooooove you" Razz in our direction - through the whole NHT we were sitting mostly at the same seats,so....*smiles-wink* *kidding*!!

K&C pic session.After everyone left and it was just us,the guys who started to remove stuff,Anton beside the K&C and Oleg Vasiliev in the hall we had the fun idea to make pics at the K&C corner(can't remember anymore,who came up with that idea)!!We had such a BLAST Razz Razz Razz !!Don't wanna know what Anton was thinking while he saw us posing in the most diffrent positions and constalations on the couch,ahahaha....at the end he wasn't there anymore,fleed I suppose :lach: ,poor guy!!Btw Irene arranged us Mr.Vasiliev himself to take one of our group pics,hehe!!

Since it was our last evening together, we thought to first go to our places,freshen up a little and meet in the town to enjoy the evening in some place in O’dorf!!Since the only exciting spots for nightlife were an Irish Pub and a bar,choice wasn’t that difficult Very Happy ....as we found out on a big trip the night before,where we actually were searching for an Internet cafe mdr!!As we didn’t wanted to go to the Pizzeria again(wanted some new location;)!),we said goodbye to the everybody. On the way randomly meeting Trankov and the other russian guys in front of the pub!!Went in there and afterwards finding in the bar the perfect place to have fun one last time :greensmilewink !!Seriously,this evening,ehem,night will ALWAYS remain in my mind.....simply UNFORGETTABLE(literally lol! )!!

28.SEPTEMBER ~*~ Sunday ~*~Last day in Oberstdorf~*~

The other day far to earlie in the morning(concidering that me and Nicole slept just 1 1/2-2hour) I acompanied Nicole to the trainstation,riping off the two remained NHT posters just to have something to bring us back the happy memories of those days and waited at he platform for her train to come.Well,when it left I went back to the pension, to wait for Nina's sms to meet up,as we were up to stay one more day!!Oh,I truelly enjoyed that last day in O'dorf Razz !!On the way to her place,as everytime I passed the ice center to come into the the town.Right there at the entrance was Trankov with his luggage ,obviously waiting for the bus.....I just went past him,cause I was sure he wouldn't recognize me from the short posing for a pic and the night before(would have been far to embaressing to greet him,with him having no clue who I am mdr ).....but to my huge amazement he smiles bright at me and says joyfully "Goooood Moooorning" sunny ...I know,that's not a big deal,but definitely lighted up my day Very Happy ....that just are the small things which make Oberstdorf so special,through its not that big.....and those small things counted together make it to a very special expirience!!Well,arriving at her place,we made our way through the streets of O'dorf,filled with tourists...all skaters(except of Tom,Caro&Anton) seemed to have left,cause we met no one of them,like the days before....which didn't matter,we enjoyed our walk through the town anyway and around earlie afternoon went to the ice center to see if one of them is training....as if we weren't there for most of the time these past days Razz !!Caro was,so we sat down for the remaining time,hoping to see Tomas,too....till we saw Vlasta (Koprivova) walking along who told us,that today is his free day(damn it)!!We watched on the plan which was hanging there and saw that the other day he and Caro would have their first training session in the morning!!The rest of the afternoon after we walked one last time through the town we stayed chatting at Nina's place till going out for dinner at our regular italian place.....meeting Anton there who opened us the door gently with a bright smiling "Here you go ladies"=D.....ahahah,lots of skaters kept opening us doors,also the night before Wink Razz !!

As Nina would leave earlier than me on the other morning we had do say goodbye......oh,how I hate goodbyes Sad ,especially after such a great time!!This was the moment were a sadish feeling came over me,which hold on till the other day,leaving O'dorf and the following days home....a mixture of happiness and sadness....I don't know how to explain it,but it just hurts leaving that place and everyone....I know that sounds hilarious and exaggerated,but it isn't,its just the way it is :brak: !!

29.SEPTEMBER ~*~ Monday ~*~Time to say good bye&the last tango~*~

Time to say good bye to Oberstdorf.It was 11am when we passed the ice center(my family came the evening before for the Gala--I think I turned my dad slightly to a FS fan--not really,but he doesn't throws comments like "Oh,it's so borring to see always the same for hours" anymore while I'm watching the GPs,which is a huge success,ehehe,since I'm the only FS "addict" of the family...it truelly seemed very much liked the Gala!!@Irene:Guess who he liked the most? Wink )!!While my little sis went to the town shortly to buy something she saw the afternoon before we parked the car near the entrance!!Since no one could hold me in the car for this minutes lol! ,knowing that inside the center Tom&Caro are training,I went in to enjoy watching the trainings one last time!!Oh,I can't tell you how happy I felt enjoying the atmosphere of the rink Razz ......just enjoying every skate slide,ahaha.....when Tom get into pose in the middle of the ice.....I tell you,too see the tango once again was the best "Good bye"-gift he could gave me in that moment before leaving to Munich cheers :cloud9: !!Even had the chance to talk to him at some point at the rink "fence",wishing him good luck for the new Season....I can tell you I was so SURPRISED when he waved me to the rink,LOL Razz ...."Well you were the only ones with a czech flag,making the loudest noise" Razz Very Happy .....he was just so gentle&sweet by thanking me for our support during that days and gave me a wink when I left the main rink!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Now to the most important part at the end.....I baaaadly want to thaaaaaaaaaaaaank EVERY SINGLE ONE of you,with whom I shared all the emotions and moments in and out the Ice Center!!This 4 days will remain PRECIOUS ones to me,thanks to you!!I miss you girls and can't wait to meet you again someday (hopefully) soon Razz !!

This was DEFINITELY not my last competition I went to,ehehe!!Going to FS comps is the best "addiction" someone can have :greensmilewink !!Am I right or am I right? Cool mdr

The very few pics I have(most of them didn't became worth posting,qualitywise),I'll put them in an album on Facebook and post the link here,for those you don't have an account there!!

P.S.: @Nina&Nicole-I'll never ever forget the fun we had on THAT night lol!!!That definitlely needs to be repeated at the NHT 2009 Wink !!And like I said,everyone of you ladies is veeeery welcome to join us,LOL!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carol
James Bond

Number of posts : 1350
Registration date : 2007-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Nebelhorn-Trophy25/27 September   12.11.08 20:04

Thank you, Eva!
I love such reports, full of emotions, and even though it's sometimes hard to follow the way of thinking, it's always great to read xD
I absolutely know what you meant - and I think that only people who attended any skating events know what it's like to make the competition rink your second home, to see a wink and a wave in your direction from skaters and to be filled with sadness and joy by the same time. It's something only skating can cause Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://carolstime.livejournal.com
Sheena

Number of posts : 5583

PostSubject: Re: Nebelhorn-Trophy25/27 September   17.11.08 20:32

I just want to tell you ladies, especially you who cheered on Mark & Chrissie at Nebelhorn, some good news - they were competing at Pavel Roman memorial this past weekend & finished 3rd (only just missing 2nd!) Their score is 2nd highest (to John & Sinead) for a British dance couple this season!

A good weekend then for British skating - the Kerrs were 3rd at TEB, Mark & Chrissie 3rd at PR & at Golden spin in Zagreb Jenna was 3rd in thwe ladies while Kemp & King won the pairs!

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book" - Groucho Marx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nina
vip

PostSubject: Re: Nebelhorn-Trophy25/27 September   18.11.08 10:20

Eva, I only wanted to let you know that I, of course, read your last part, but you know how busy I am this week Rolling Eyes so I'll comment more on it later. All I can say now is THANK YOU for bringing all those memories back!! :cuti:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nina
vip

PostSubject: Re: Nebelhorn-Trophy25/27 September   29.11.08 11:59

Eva wrote:

The other morning we were as usuall on our way to the Ice Center Very Happy ....Isn’t there a famous ‘saying’ which says “All roads lead to Rome”?! Razz (I just couldn’t resist bringing that example,LOL).

:lach: that's just a perfect example!!!

Eva wrote:

(Nina,next time we’ll stay all together at Gambeck’s-and everyone who wants to join us,of course Very Happy )!!

Yeah that'd be great. The Gambecks were very nice! I hope next time some of you will join us... Malgosia? Wink Maybe this time it will work!!! hugs

Eva wrote:

Chrissie/Mark.......»Elizabeth – The Golden Age «........our british flag coming into action (I guess that was also the point we completely confused the guys who kept sitting behind us......cheering for czechs,germans,french and british was too much for them,ahaha Razz )!!Forgetting the fall,they did an awesome job,taking into consideration that it was their first competition on an international platform :super: !!They seemed so happy and at the same point surprised that there was someone cheering for them with flag&Co!!

Oh yes, I think they were really happy about it!!

Eva wrote:

Since we had still plenty of time till the exhibition gala, we went,the whole 'crew' lol! , the three of us, along with Irene,Akiko from Tom’s and the other girls of Karels Forum to the Pizzeria,where we were regular guests over these days Cool ........a figure skating event, every day italian food,O’dorf air and ist nightlife...... thats all you need to complete happiness cheers ,eheheh!!

Perfect summary, hehe!! But I really enjoyed the pizza and pasta everyday, because normally I associate McDonald's with figure skating competitions, haha. Razz

Eva wrote:

At the final round of the skaters,right in them moment he passed by us,started to scream "I looooooooooooove you" Razz in our direction - through the whole NHT we were sitting mostly at the same seats,so....*smiles-wink* *kidding*!!

I loved that part!!! white bunny I still can hear his voice in my ear...

Eva wrote:

K&C pic session.After everyone left and it was just us,the guys who started to remove stuff,Anton beside the K&C and Oleg Vasiliev in the hall we had the fun idea to make pics at the K&C corner(can't remember anymore,who came up with that idea)

It was me Embarassed I'd seen some K&C pictures of others before and always wanted to do that.

Eva wrote:

On the way randomly meeting Trankov and the other russian guys in front of the pub!!Went in there and afterwards finding in the bar the perfect place to have fun one last time :greensmilewink !!Seriously,this evening,ehem,night will ALWAYS remain in my mind.....simply UNFORGETTABLE(literally lol! )!!

:danseurs: I don't remember when was the last time I had so much fun...what a great night :manga49:

Eva wrote:

going out for dinner at our regular italian place.....meeting Anton there who opened us the door gently with a bright smiling "Here you go ladies"=D.....ahahah,lots of skaters kept opening us doors,also the night before Wink Razz !!

He was so so nice!!! Very Happy Ah, and Michal of course!! I think that was even better (the door to paradise :greensmilewink )

Eva wrote:

Even had the chance to talk to him at some point at the rink "fence",wishing him good luck for the new Season....I can tell you I was so SURPRISED when he waved me to the rink,LOL Razz ...."Well you were the only ones with a czech flag,making the loudest noise" Razz Very Happy .....he was just so gentle&sweet by thanking me for our support during that days and gave me a wink when I left the main rink!!

"...the one in green..." Wink ahahaah :crazy:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malgosia
vip

Number of posts : 3247

PostSubject: Re: Nebelhorn-Trophy25/27 September   29.11.08 12:46

Nina wrote:
Quote :
(Nina,next time we’ll stay all together at Gambeck’s-and everyone who wants to join us,of course Very Happy )!!
Yeah that'd be great. The Gambecks were very nice! I hope next time some of you will join us... Malgosia? Wink Maybe this time it will work!!! hugs

NHT is so tempting & really worth consideration. Especially this season it was such a great deal where all the remaining competitions are a wee pricey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva
Lord of the Dance

PostSubject: Re: Nebelhorn-Trophy25/27 September   29.11.08 20:00

Nina wrote:
:lach: that's just a perfect example!!!
lol!

Quote :
Can't wait Razz !!Yeah,would be lovely if you could join us next year Malgosia Wink !!

Quote :
Perfect summary, hehe!! But I really enjoyed the pizza and pasta everyday, because normally I associate McDonald's with figure skating competitions, haha. Razz
See,an upgrade and improvement,concerning the food quality mdr !!

Quote :
I still can hear his voice in my ear...
Just like me,LOL!!Keeps returning along with all the other memories,as soon as I'm remembered of the NHT( for example today....hearing a certain song of Katy Perry in the radio or seeing Evan Bates :lachSmile!!

Quote :
It was me Embarassed I'd seen some K&C pictures of others before and always wanted to do that.
The idea was simply awesome :cuti: !!

Quote :
I don't remember when was the last time I had so much fun...what a great night :manga49:
DITO dance !!

Quote :
Ah, and Michal of course!! I think that was even better (the door to paradise :greensmilewink )
ITA Razz!!Concerning the brackets......Oooooh yeees,it was cheers !!

Quote :
"...the one in green..." Wink ahahaah :crazy:
:greensmilewink affraid Razz

@Carol:Thanks sunny !!So true Wink !!

@Sheena: Thank you for the news&infos bisousfleurs !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheena

Number of posts : 5583

PostSubject: Re: Nebelhorn-Trophy25/27 September   11.12.08 19:35

Good news, officially announced on NISA website - Mark & Chrissie are entered at Europeans along with Sinead & John!!! youpi

....if only I could afford to go!.....

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book" - Groucho Marx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva
Lord of the Dance

PostSubject: Re: Nebelhorn-Trophy25/27 September   12.12.08 12:10

OMG,that are aweeeeesome news Razz !!Thanks Sheena!!
CONGRATS to Chrissie&Mark cheers !!I'm sooooo happy for them dance !!

Sheena wrote:
....if only I could afford to go!.....
Oh,what would I give to be there,too!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nebelhorn-Trophy25/27 September   

Back to top Go down

Nebelhorn-Trophy25/27 September
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brian Joubert Discussion Group :: Skating General :: Competitions & Shows/Compétitions et Galas-
Jump to: