Brian Joubert Discussion Group

PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog inFacebookTwitter

Share | 

Jeff Buttle has suddenly retired from skating?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
irina_something
SOS d'un terrien en detresse

Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2006-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Buttle has suddenly retired from skating?!   15.09.08 21:32

hey linda , i can understand why you were so sensitive. i think we all have been there when a favourite skater of our retired.
i hope things in your family will be better, i wish your husband a speedy recovery. interesting job. we don't have buses that take kids to school in romania. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lindab
Mexican Hat Dance

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Buttle has suddenly retired from skating?!   15.09.08 23:54

Hi Irina, how do the children get to school? I guess they walk or ride a bike? I drive a very small bus and the children I take are retarded and autistic children who have special needs. I work for a private company and I truly love my job. These kids are so sweet, never fight or complain. I had to take a certain written test, get fingerprinted by the police, get a special drivers license to do this job. To everyone, thanks for understanding me and that I was feeling so emotional. Hubby is doing pretty good now. Linda B......ps. I will not worry about jeffrey Buttle now, knowing that he has a great future ahead of him. I am sure any pro competition he enters he will win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
6marinka
James Bond

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Buttle has suddenly retired from skating?!   16.09.08 12:01

Linda, you have really a wonderful job, I´m sure the kids are happy that you drive them to school sunny And good to know you feel better Smile Take care!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irina_something
SOS d'un terrien en detresse

Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2006-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Buttle has suddenly retired from skating?!   16.09.08 13:20

linda, exactly, they walk or they are taken by there parents. unfortunately very few kids use bikes in romania also. we are in a sort of cars hysteria ( in possible big cars ). i hope we ( as a country ) will outgrow this thing pretty soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheena

Number of posts : 5583
Registration date : 2006-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Buttle has suddenly retired from skating?!   16.09.08 15:37

Hi Linda, I'm very happy that your husband is doing well after receiving his pacemaker & I can well understand your worries about him. Your job sounds so worthwhile & interesting!

Here in Ireland we have school buses & also children get left to school either on foot (if they live close enough) or by car (often huge - a people carrier or jeep!)

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book" - Groucho Marx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Buttle has suddenly retired from skating?!   

Back to top Go down

Jeff Buttle has suddenly retired from skating?!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brian Joubert Discussion Group :: Skating General :: General Skating / Autre Patinage-
Jump to: