Brian Joubert Discussion Group

PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog inFacebookTwitter

Share | 

competition2009 International Challenge Cup, March 4-8, ..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gislaine
The Boss

Number of posts : 13310
Registration date : 2006-06-10

PostSubject: Re: competition2009 International Challenge Cup, March 4-8, ..   04.03.09 16:17

http://www.knsb.nl/content/kunstrijden/wedkal_detail.asp?ID=583

Quote :
Hoogland (KNSB) - De Europees Kampioen Brian Joubert uit Frankrijk heeft helaas vanwege een blessure af moeten zeggen.

I am upset for our present friends but I have an impression that Brian is fixed rate due to a wound (I know that he hurt himself in the knee in training it's all right, to read the article of the NR, translation is under way at least I hope for it, hihi I asked for him Rachel.).
Je suis navrée pour nos amies présentes mais j'ai l'impression que Brian est forfait dû à une blessure ( je sais qu'il s'est blessé au genou à l'entraînement ce n'est pas grave ,lire l'article de la Nouvelle République ,la traduction est en cours du moins je l'espère , hihi je l'ai demandé à Rachel .)

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titanilla
Ces soirées-là

Number of posts : 3974
Registration date : 2006-06-13

PostSubject: Re: competition2009 International Challenge Cup, March 4-8, ..   04.03.09 16:43

oh, what? does it mean he wont be there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nona
SOS d'un terrien en detresse

Number of posts : 4751

PostSubject: Re: competition2009 International Challenge Cup, March 4-8, ..   04.03.09 16:44

NOOOO!!!! :brak: I knew it was too good to be true

Nona

PostSubject: Re: competition2009 International Challenge Cup, March 4-8, ..   04.03.09 16:44

Titanilla wrote:
oh, what? does it mean he wont be there?

That is exactly what it means!!

Malgosia
vip

Number of posts : 3247

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titanilla
Ces soirées-là

PostSubject: Re: competition2009 International Challenge Cup, March 4-8, ..   04.03.09 16:49

Oh, my...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zandor
Daft Punk

Number of posts : 2942
Registration date : 2006-09-29

PostSubject: Re: competition2009 International Challenge Cup, March 4-8, ..   04.03.09 17:11

No affraid ....What happened?

Titanilla
Ces soirées-là

PostSubject: Re: competition2009 International Challenge Cup, March 4-8, ..   04.03.09 17:13

The news says he has some knee injury but he can go to the Worlds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nona

PostSubject: Re: competition2009 International Challenge Cup, March 4-8, ..   04.03.09 17:20

Titanilla wrote:
The news says he has some knee injury but he can go to the Worlds.

For how long has this been going on? I'm so upset and Crying or Very sad

Titi I feel even worse for you! you're coming all this way.

Gislaine
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: competition2009 International Challenge Cup, March 4-8, ..   04.03.09 17:21

I sum to you up the article http://www.lanouvellerepublique.fr/dossiers/sport/index.php?res=3&spo=Z&num=1137259 , Rachel is going to translate it at my request Wink Laughing , ! On Monday, Brian jammed the knee by "making " a spin , he broke the face .... He has a little trouble to pirouette and in the reception of jumps. Pain is tolerable.Il a doctor was to see to avoid riques. He would like gone well to Holland but there do not want to be on patellas in 15 days the worldwide.

Je vous résume l'article , Rachel va le traduire à ma demande ,lol!

Lundi ,Brian s'est bloqué le genou en " faisant" une pirouette , il s'est cassé la gueule ....Il a un peu de mal à pirouetter et à la réception des sauts .
La douleur est supportable .Il a été voir un médecin pour éviter des riques.
Il aimerait bien aller en Hollande mais il ne veut pas être sur les rotules à 15 jours des mondiaux .

Gislaine

Last edited by MAMOUNA38 on 04.03.09 17:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zandor
Daft Punk

Number of posts : 2942
Registration date : 2006-09-29

PostSubject: Re: competition2009 International Challenge Cup, March 4-8, ..   04.03.09 17:22

Thanks, Titi! hugs

Does he needs how much time off skating? hide8up I'm worried because there are only 21 days to Worlds... affraid

Nona

PostSubject: Re: competition2009 International Challenge Cup, March 4-8, ..   04.03.09 17:29

Thank you Gis! For your speedy anwer.
I will wait for Rachels entire translation of the article.

I just told my mom as well, she is going with me.
She hope Brian will be better soon Smile

b.t.w. I posted this info also on the Dutch hyves page.
I hope Roosje will read the information!!

Last edited by Nona on 04.03.09 18:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Bead
vip

Number of posts : 2023

PostSubject: Re: competition2009 International Challenge Cup, March 4-8, ..   04.03.09 17:44

Oh, wow!! Brian so does not need these kinds of thing to be happening to him right now. Do we know for certain what the extent of the inury is to his knee? I saw a mention in a previous post that the patella is involved. Did he fracture it or only damage the tendons that hold it in postion over the knee joint? If, as was posted earlier, he must not train for 15 days I would think the injury only involves the tendons as that is about the right time for resting tendons so that they heal. Rats! Poor Brian. Can't somebody give this guy a some good fortune for a change?

Mary C.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: competition2009 International Challenge Cup, March 4-8, ..   04.03.09 17:47

It is official! I am upset Titi, Manon and ROOSJE
http://www.ffsg.org/salle_de_presse/documents/communiques_de_presse/4-%20BrianJoubert_Forfait_LaHaye.pdf
FIGURE SKATING: BRIAN JOUBERT FALSE IN THE HAGUE BRIAN JOUBERT, European champion 2009 of skating in Helsinki, declared false for " The AEGON TOURNAMENT CUP ", International competition which takes place as from tomorrow in The Hague in the Netherlands. Brian suffers from a tendinite light in the right knee, which is not likely to handicap its participation in the world championship for Los Angeles ,with regard to a very encouraging general physical form.

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tjivy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: competition2009 International Challenge Cup, March 4-8, ..   04.03.09 17:49

oh my god affraid

I worried brian`s knee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: competition2009 International Challenge Cup, March 4-8, ..   04.03.09 18:07

Worry you not abundantly. Brian endures if a tendinite light in the knee.Il had every reason to stay easy at home to avoid taking risks in 15 days of World championship. Brian tremendously worked his twirls with Lucinda R (I avoid writing its name because I always make errors of orthography hide8up )) I am sorry for the members who wanted to see him and I understand your disappointment especially Manon.
Ne vous inquiéter pas outre mesure. Brian souffre s'une légère tendinite au genou .Il a eu raison de rester tranquillement chez lui pour éviter de prendre des risques à 15 jours du championnat du monde. Brian a énormément travaillé ses pirouettes avec Lucinda R (j’évite d'écrire son nom car je fais toujours des fautes d’orthographe))
Je suis désolée pour les membres qui voulaient le voir et je comprends votre déception surtout Manon.

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nona

PostSubject: Re: competition2009 International Challenge Cup, March 4-8, ..   04.03.09 18:28

It really sucks Gis, I'm not going to lie about it.
The more important thing is that Brian will be healthy again a.s.a.p.
My time will come to see Brian skate live at a competiion even If I have to wait an other more year. I'm taking driving lessons now so maybe in a few months from now. I can drive myself to Poitiers!

Thanks for the soon information on his condition!
Titi and Roosje I hope you are still going and that you will enjoy the competition

Titanilla
Ces soirées-là

PostSubject: Re: competition2009 International Challenge Cup, March 4-8, ..   04.03.09 18:36

Sure Im going, I hope we can meet there! Im sending you a PM with my phone number!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheena

Number of posts : 5583

PostSubject: Re: competition2009 International Challenge Cup, March 4-8, ..   04.03.09 19:14

What a shame, but I hope that you can all still enjoy the rest of the competition.....

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book" - Groucho Marx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TWITTI
The Mission

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: competition2009 International Challenge Cup, March 4-8, ..   04.03.09 21:15

OMG Brian, get well soon...and pls, win the WC Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brian-joubert.allgoo.net
quintia
Matrix

Number of posts : 3229

PostSubject: Re: competition2009 International Challenge Cup, March 4-8, ..   04.03.09 21:39

I hope Brian rests up for Worlds. I hope that the ladies who are going enjoy the competition. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eli
Daft Punk

Number of posts : 2565

PostSubject: Re: competition2009 International Challenge Cup, March 4-8, ..   04.03.09 22:49

Ohhh myyyyyyy... I'm sorry for Brian and even more sorry for all the girls who are going to the competition and wanted so much to see Brian skating live! Crying or Very sad
Titi, I'm particulary sorry for you cuz you will have to get a long way to the Hague... I hope you will enjoy the competition anyway!!! kisses
And Nona... it's such a pity that you have to extend your time and wait again to see Brian on the ice Sad I hope you will have this opportunity soon!!! hugs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anastasia
vip

Number of posts : 4091

PostSubject: Re: competition2009 International Challenge Cup, March 4-8, ..   05.03.09 4:18

I am out of words...
It's a big disappointment for everyone!!!For Brian,for Manon,for Titi,for all of us...
The injuries are never welcome and they always arrive so suddenly!!!!grrr
Fortunately,it's nothing serious,i hope FFSG is telling the truth to us by this....I certainly wish Brian a speedy recovery and i wish Titi and Manon to enjoy the competition anyway!
But it does suck,Manon...I agree with this! grrrrrrrrrmur
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://brianjoubert.ruhelp.com/
mba83
Lord of the Dance

Number of posts : 1898
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: competition2009 International Challenge Cup, March 4-8, ..   05.03.09 9:27

That's bad news Suspect

I hope Yannick will proudly represent french team Very Happy Drapeau

Girls !! Have fun!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roosje
The Mission

Number of posts : 429
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: competition2009 International Challenge Cup, March 4-8, ..   05.03.09 9:44

OMG! I´m so shocked! affraid Sad

I´m so sad.... No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: competition2009 International Challenge Cup, March 4-8, ..   

Back to top Go down

competition2009 International Challenge Cup, March 4-8, ..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brian Joubert Discussion Group :: Skating General :: Competitions & Shows/Compétitions et Galas-
Jump to: