The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Gislaine
The Boss

Number of posts : 13327
Registration date : 2006-06-10

PostSubject: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   25.04.09 18:18

Les nouveaux programmes de la saison 2009/2010

Nous pourrons mettre toutes les nouvelles musiques ici .
Un petit rappel
Des patineurs désirent garder secret leurs nouveaux programmes comme BRIAN JOUBERT si vous assistez à des entraînements demandez leur si vous pouvez en discuter ,merci
Si vous trouvez les musiques sur des sites officiels mettez aussi le lien ...

The new programmes of season 2009/2010
We will be able to put all new musics here.
A small recall
Skaters want to keep secret their new programmes as BRIAN JOUBERT if you attend trainings ask them if you can discuss it, thank you.

If you find musics on official sites also put link...

Gislaine

Last edited by MAMOUNA38 on 10.07.09 20:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   25.04.09 18:20

Dube and Davison:
SP: ??
LP: Carmen
http://www.thespec.com/Sports/article/537927

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheena

Number of posts : 5583
Registration date : 2006-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   25.04.09 19:47

Yukari Nakano
SP--The Phantom of the Opera from Phantasia
FP--The Firebird

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book" - Groucho Marx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   21.05.09 17:24

Tuğba Karademir for its short programme will be on a Turkish music choreographed by Kurt Browning. LP : Tango of los Exilados choreographed by Roman Haguenauer.
Tuğba Karademir pour son programme court sera sur une musique turque chorégraphiée par Kurt Browning .Le programme libre : Tango de los Exilados chorégraphiée par Romain Haguenauer .

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malgosia
vip

Number of posts : 3247

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   24.05.09 11:36

According to the article:
http://www.torontosun.com/sports/columnists/bill_lankhof/2009/05/24/9551426-sun.html

Patrick Chan is going to keep his SP and chose "Phantom of the Opera" for his LP music.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheena

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   24.05.09 12:01

Malgosia wrote:
http://www.torontosun.com/sports/columnists/bill_lankhof/2009/05/24/9551426-sun.html

Patrick Chan is going to keep his SP and chose "Phantom of the Opera" for his LP music.

"Phantom of the Opera" - is that not a bit sort of too 'broadway'????? scratch & we all know that Patrick's inate modesty forbids him to do that kind of showy rubbish?? (or so his coach said) Shocked confused tire la langue

(sorry to be so catty!)

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book" - Groucho Marx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Bead
vip

Number of posts : 2023

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   24.05.09 15:42

Sheena wrote:
Quote :
we all know that Patrick's inate modesty forbids him to do that kind of showy rubbish?? (or so his coach said)

(sorry to be so catty!)

LOL Considering that Patrick is such a opinionated guy, and the input from his coach, I don't think you're comment is out of line (catty), at all. I have to admit I'm a little surprised that he'd pick a Broadway-type song for his LP. Here, I would have thought Broadway show tunes would be too low brow for him, LOL. It will be interesting to see what he does with it, though.

Mary C.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva
Lord of the Dance

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   24.05.09 16:11

Malgosia wrote:

Chan=POTO???? :lach: :lach: .........sorry if I can't take this serious!!And something else.....it's the Olympic season,which means to choose something "special" and not a piece which has been used a million times!!Ok,will be intresting what he does out of it!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
humming bird
Le Blues du Businessman

Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2006-06-14

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   24.05.09 21:58

Eva wrote:
Chan=POTO???? :lach: :lach: .........sorry if I can't take this serious!!And something else.....it's the Olympic season,which means to choose something "special" and not a piece which has been used a million times!!Ok,will be intresting what he does out of it!!

Hey! "Phantom Of The Opera" is a beautiful piece of music! And has it really been used millions of times? I don't remember so many Phantoms as Carmens, Toscas etc.
I love that music... and I don't know whether I'll be happy with his interpretation Razz Hoping for a nice surprise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zandor
Daft Punk

Number of posts : 2942
Registration date : 2006-09-29

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   25.05.09 23:29

Kimmie Meisner:

SP- the same of 2008 season https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z_G_ildiGE
LP - Romeo and Juliet

_________
Izadora
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva
Lord of the Dance

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   26.05.09 8:43

humming bird wrote:
Hey! "Phantom Of The Opera" is a beautiful piece of music! ......I love that music... and I don't know whether I'll be happy with his interpretation Razz Hoping for a nice surprise.
Marta,I'm sorry if it sounded pretty harsh(wasn't my intention :kissvn8.gif: ),its DEFINITELY not the Music(I ADORE POTO more than any other musical....I was saving money a whole year long,so I can afford a trip to London to go watch it with a friend - unforgettable expirience ^_^ -,with which we've watched the movie over a million times mdr ) ,I would love to see it by someone else,but its just that Chan imo is anyway the way of skater who's a great soft "slider",but the rest is just going from one element to the other,so this music will emphasize this "sliding-around" (dunno how to explain it).....well,let's leave it there Wink ....prolly I'm thinking this way,cause he's just not my cup of tea!!Let's see what he'll do out of it....he better should do it good,cause I looooove this music Twisted Evil (*kidding*)!!

Quote :
And has it really been used millions of times? I don't remember so many Phantoms as Carmens, Toscas etc.
Drobiazko/Varnagas(for me best interpretation ever Razz !) and several single skaters,I don't "know" that good,so can't really recall them now!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheena

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   29.05.09 18:30

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20090528&content_id=5011018&vkey=ice_news

Link to an article about Mark & Chrissie with details about their programmes for next season (OD - Scottish highland, FD - Tango de Roxanne from Moulin Rouge).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva
Lord of the Dance

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   29.05.09 22:14

Yay,their choices sound awesome Razz !!I so much hope they going to be at the Nebelhorn Trophy again this year!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
humming bird
Le Blues du Businessman

Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2006-06-14

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   30.05.09 22:45

Ok, Eva. Maybe I just took you too seriously, sorry. Basically, it looks like we agree with each other - the music is superb but we're anxious about Chan's interpretation Razz hugs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva
Lord of the Dance

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   31.05.09 11:59

That's it,exactly!! Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zandor
Daft Punk

Number of posts : 2942
Registration date : 2006-09-29

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   11.06.09 22:46

Alissa Czisny:

SP: Zorro

LP: Dr. Zhivago

Sheena

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   12.06.09 15:08

Akiko Suzuki's new programs:

SP--Andalucia (from River Dance)
FP--West Side Story (Leonard Bernstein)

(as from GS)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mba83
Lord of the Dance

Number of posts : 1898
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   13.06.09 9:14

zandor wrote:
Kimmie Meisner:

LP - Romeo and Juliet

Ohh I wish to see it.
And what about Phantom... Ohhh no!!! I don't belive that Chan's interptetation can be beautiful. That song (for me) will belong for Drobiazko/Vanagas - always. Even Pang/Tong couldn't done better .... so be careful Chan :ko:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   20.06.09 14:02

Jermy Abbott

SP Music: A Day in the Life by The Beatles - Choregraphed by Shae Lynn Bourne

LP Music: Choreographed by Tom Dickson: Jupiter from Gustav Holst's "The Planets Suite".

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20090619&content_id=5415548&vkey=ice_news

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malgosia
vip

Number of posts : 3247

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   20.06.09 16:14

MAMOUNA38 wrote:
Jermy Abbott
SP Music: A Day in the Life by The Beatles - Choregraphed by Shae Lynn Bourne

I love the Beatles and I'm really curious to see how this music will work in the program!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zotza

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   21.06.09 13:02

Really good music choices.I also love the Planets,it's a good piece of music, I really want to see what it will look like
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   21.06.09 13:15

I am curious to see Jeremy's programme, I like Beatles.
Welcome on BJDG zotza. Smile

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emessse
Time

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   22.06.09 12:41

i've found this list on facebook

Stephen Carriere
SP: Carmina Burana
LP: Same as last year (Firebird)

Emily Hughes
SP: "Caprice Bohémien" by Rachmaninoff
LP: Gone with the Wind (same as last year)

Ross Miner
SP: version of Carmen with trumpets
LP: Astor Piazzolla tangos

Evora & Ladwig
SP: Music from movie "Love Actually"
LP: Rachmaninoff

Shaun Rogers
SP: Quutamo/Through the Fire and Flames
LP: 2112/Tears/YYZ

Kanako Murakami
SP: Flamenco
LP: Swan Lake

Akiko Suzuki
SP: Andalucia from Riverdance Choreo by Kenji Miyamoto
LP: West Side Story Choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne

Alissa Czisny
SP : The Mask of Zorro
LP : Doctor Zhivago

Yukari Nakano
SP: The Phantom of the Opera
FS: The Firebird

Kimmie Meissner:
Court: Un ange passe (son court de l'année dernière)
Long: Roméo et Juliette de Ninon Rota

Brian Joubert : Même court , nouveau libre

Yannick Ponsero : Nouveau court, même libre

Alban Préaubert : Deux nouveaux programmes

Florent Amodio : Deux nouveaux programmes

Candice Didier : Deux nouveaux programmes

Maé-Bérénice Méité : Deux nouveaux programmes

Adeline Canac - Maximin Coia : Même court, nouveau libre

Vanessa James - Yannick Bonheur : Nouveau court, même libre

Et Zhang et Mirai ont changés de coatch
Voilà^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   29.06.09 17:16

Thank you Iza !

Alena Leonova :
SP: "Barynya" ( Russian upbeat folk song)- choreographed by Tatiana Tarasova

LP :"Chicago" choreographed by Olga Volozhinskaya
http://www.alena-leonova.ru/

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheena

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   01.07.09 12:51

Jeremy Ten
SP - Come Together by The Beatles.
LP - an orchestral version of three Queen songs.
Choreo: David Wilson

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   

Back to top Go down

The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brian Joubert Discussion Group :: Skating General :: General Skating / Autre Patinage-
Jump to: