The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
zandor
Daft Punk

Number of posts : 2942
Registration date : 2006-09-29

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   03.08.09 19:31

Plushenko new SP for the upcoming season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPHWC9ZImCY

zandor
Daft Punk

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   03.08.09 22:52

Stéphane Lambiel

SP: William Tell Overture by Rossini
http://www.stephanelambiel.ch/journal/?p=419

Nina
vip

Number of posts : 3534
Registration date : 2006-06-12

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   04.08.09 8:54

Thanks Iza and Sheena!
zandor wrote:
Stéphane Lambiel

SP: William Tell Overture by Rossini
http://www.stephanelambiel.ch/journal/?p=419
Shocked Ok, that's an unusual choice, but after listening to the whole piece, I think there are some parts which might suit Stéphane quite well:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG2hGSL345I&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D5SDGjRidY&NR=1

The expected from Plush: He used a piece of music that I adore (although I'd prefer it much more without the Edvin Marton influence!!) and made nothing out of it. blahblah For me there's not even choreography in it and everything looks AS ALWAYS Rolling Eyes

So, I guess this must be Sasha's new LP to "Moonlight Sonata" then:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGL2qmtHXgg&feature=related
It's gorgeous!! I'd say, she's back!! cheering
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titanilla
Ces soirées-là

Number of posts : 3974
Registration date : 2006-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   04.08.09 9:08

zandor wrote:
Plushenko new SP for the upcoming season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPHWC9ZImCY

Oh. Ive almost forgotten the word "flail".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheena

Number of posts : 5583

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   04.08.09 12:35

[quote="Titanilla Oh. Ive almost forgotten the word "flail".[/quote]

How could you??? lol!

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book" - Groucho Marx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irina_something
SOS d'un terrien en detresse

Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2006-07-28

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   04.08.09 13:52

pang and tong have a very beautiful program. the three Chinese teams if in good form could even be on all three places of the podium this year.
i like stephane's music but i have a feeling i won't like the program.

omg, plushy's program in horrible. why, why, did the judges always kissed this dude's ass. why? i am afraid that if gets the jumps back in time for olys he wil get big poins for everythng and he sucks incredibly. :shoot:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adelina

Number of posts : 4654
Registration date : 2006-07-01

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   04.08.09 15:12

Sheena wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUl74yY4bic

Pang & Tong's new sp, done under spotlights at the SuperClass in Korea. They are my favourite Chinese couple & so should have had an Olympic medal in Turino. maybe this time?
I hope the same Sheena! cheering
They are my favs too.

Nice choice, Stephane! :super:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Bead
vip

Number of posts : 2023

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   05.08.09 0:55

Irina wrote:
Quote :
omg, plushy's program in horrible. why, why, did the judges always kissed this dude's ass. why? i am afraid that if gets the jumps back in time for olys he wil get big poins for everythng and he sucks incredibly.

Plushenko manages to get big points from the judges, most likely, due to "politics." People will say I'm nuts about that, LOL, but there has always been a political quotient involved with figure skating....with the ISU controling the reins of the sport. This has been discussed over and over in numerous books about the inner workings of the ISU and various other skating federations, not to mention a couple of well-known figure skating message boards. The question in my mind, though, is which federation gets "what bonus" in return for Plush getting those riduculously high scores?

Mary C.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bladette
James Bond

Number of posts : 1036
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   05.08.09 10:12

irina_something wrote:

omg, plushy's program in horrible. why, why, did the judges always kissed this dude's ass. why? i am afraid that if gets the jumps back in time for olys he wil get big poins for everythng and he sucks incredibly. :shoot:

It's my fear too Sad

Also I think (or fear) that Chan will be on the podium (if he skates clean) because he is canadian and the olys are in Canada...the judges want at least one north american male skater to get a medal. Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adelina

Number of posts : 4654
Registration date : 2006-07-01

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   05.08.09 15:53

I agree with you Bladette! I believe Chan have all the chances to be on the podium, more than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anastasia
vip

Number of posts : 4091

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   06.08.09 5:55

Thank you guys for the updates.
I adore Sasha's prog!!!
I wonder scratch Does Plush have a new LP for the Olympic season or will it be Godfather??? :greensmilewink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://brianjoubert.ruhelp.com/
Eva
Lord of the Dance

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   06.08.09 7:31

About Plush's new SP,ITA with everyone else!!Titi :lach: .....Irina,couldn't have expressed it better!!

I adore Sasha's!!Razz

Anastasia wrote:
I wonder scratch Does Plush have a new LP for the Olympic season or will it be Godfather??? :greensmilewink
As far as I know,he's skating a tango(if I'm not wrong the one he performed at KOI in Prague&Slovakia - played by his everfollowing shadow)!!"The Godfather" belongs to someone else,who can actually perform a story and a proper choreo to it,imo Wink Cool !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nina
vip

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   10.08.09 9:13

Andrei Lutai
SP: "Carmina Burana" by Carl Orff
LP: "Peer Gynt Suite" by Edvard Grieg in a modern arrangement
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nona

Number of posts : 4751

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   10.08.09 10:22

Can´t wait to see Sasha Cohen´s program performed live. Didn´t she always designed her own costumes? I wonder how she does it! Her music choice sounds great again! Moonlight sonata is definitely a good piece for her. Welcome back Sasha!

Thanks for the youtube links Nina on Stephane´s music. Maybe the program will be something like the four seasons again? I hope he leaves the zebra costume out this time.

As for plush: Where are the transitions? specially in the beginning of the program.
I read that he was skating with an injury during that show.

Sui-chan
Caruso

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   10.08.09 20:17

Nona wrote:
Can´t wait to see Sasha Cohen´s program performed live. Didn´t she always designed her own costumes? I wonder how she does it! Her music choice sounds great again! Moonlight sonata is definitely a good piece for her. Welcome back Sasha!

I guess she almost designed all of her own costumes, or at least she helped to design and by the way she sometimes made her own coreography.

I think Moonlight Sonata is good choice for her too. But I wonder if she will make another coreography or use this exhibition programme of Moonlight Sonata and I wonder how will her costume be? She will make some changes, won't she? Rolling Eyes I hope she will make Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zandor
Daft Punk

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   11.08.09 2:16

Yu Na Kim new programs:

SP: 007 James Bond Medley :36_3_15:

LP: Concerto in F composed by George Gershwin
(from Allegro + Allegro agitato)

I love it! love Very original, cool and interesting choices!! youpi

_________
Izadora sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anastasia
vip

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   11.08.09 4:00

Lutai is as always very original in his choise lol!

Thanks Eva for an explanation,yes..i've already managed to watch his both new progs...and...what can i say?! Rolling Eyes I expected more,especially after such big and loud words from his side...His skating has become even more "HANDY".... Rolling Eyes I guess it's because with age his shape leaves much to be desired,despite all fine reports from his trainings about his GREAT shape...

Thanks Iza for the updates!
Back to top Go down
Malgosia
vip

Number of posts : 3247

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   11.08.09 8:33

Thanks for all the updates ladies!! cheering
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nina
vip

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   11.08.09 8:46

Surprising choices by Yu-Na.
According to one FSU member the James Bond theme will be with Dr No, From Russia with love, Thunderball, Die another day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titanilla
Ces soirées-là

Number of posts : 3974

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   11.08.09 11:07

Im eager to see Yu-Na as a Bond-girl!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheena

Number of posts : 5583

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   11.08.09 12:37

Titanilla wrote:
Im eager to see Yu-Na as a Bond-girl!!!!

She is certainly beautiful enough to be one!!!!

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book" - Groucho Marx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irina_something

Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2006-07-28

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   11.08.09 15:14

i hope yu-na's bond numebr will be an upbeat one. i really wanna see something like that from her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zandor
Daft Punk

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   11.08.09 15:47

I've read on russian forum that the LP of MM/MT is Love story, but I don't know if the translation is ok or not. Nastia, Olga or Rina could you confirm this news? Thanks in advanced. bisousfleurs

Plus, does anyone has news about the programs of russian pair Lubov I./Nodari M. ?

Anastasia
vip

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   12.08.09 4:07

Iza,could u please give a link to where u've read this...or copy here,cause i actually don't belong to any figure skating community,expect Brian ones.
But if it is the truth,i bet MM\MT will brilliantly express those images!
Back to top Go down
Eva
Lord of the Dance

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   12.08.09 8:27

Anastasia wrote:
Iza,could u please give a link to where u've read this...or copy here,cause i actually don't belong to any figure skating community,expect Brian ones.
But if it is the truth,i bet MM\MT will brilliantly express those images!
Yeah,please do so Iza!!I hope somebody can confirm this choice Razz!!In Ice Dance it remains unbeaten,performed by Luca LaNotte and Anna Cappellini,imo,but I'm sure that MM/MT will succeed in doing the same in pairs interpretation!!

Anastasia wrote:
Thanks Eva for an explanation,yes..i've already managed to watch his both new progs...and...what can i say?! Rolling Eyes I expected more,especially after such big and loud words from his side...His skating has become even more "HANDY".... Rolling Eyes I guess it's because with age his shape leaves much to be desired,despite all fine reports from his trainings about his GREAT shape...
You're welcome!!ITA!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm   

Back to top Go down

The new programmes of season 2009-2010/Les nouveaux programm
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brian Joubert Discussion Group :: Skating General :: General Skating / Autre Patinage-
Jump to: