Brian Joubert Discussion Group

PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog inFacebookTwitter

Share | 

Nebelhorn Trophy 2009 (Olympic Qualifier)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Eva
Lord of the Dance

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Nebelhorn Trophy 2009 (Olympic Qualifier)   08.10.09 10:51

Videos are still to come!!Over the last days,I tried posting on the thread Nina opened,but each time the "Maintenance en cours"-page appears as soon as I wanna post....I'll keep on trying!!As for the report...am afraid,but as much as I would love to,this time I sadly don't have time,to make such a long and detailed one,as last year...am so sorry,but till TEB I'm too busy!!Maybe Nina or Steffi can add some impressions this time Wink !!

What comes up my mind,as for new programs which stuck in my mind......are even though I'm not so much into Davis/White,their POTO-FD is a PURE BEAUTY :cloud9: ,which left me with goosebumps and got the deserved standing ovation of the Oberstdorf audience(you gotta see THE lift)....adooooored Yannicks new SP,even if he messed it up(but will turn better during the season,I'm sure) - am so looking forward to see it again in Paris.....as already said,I ADORED Chrissy and Mark's programs,especially their interpretation of Roxanne :naughty15kz: ....Lucie Mysliveckova and Matej Novak's OD still is one of my favs Razz :super: ......Nora Hoffmann and Maxim Savosin's FD ROCKS Cool....Julia Sebestyen's LP = I love you.....Michal's "Singing in the rain" exhibition is way too AWESOME Cool - finaaaally saw it live and Bradley simply roooocked in every way!!Plus,the CZE Team was off- and on ice the best Cool :greensmilewink - loved the image when after the large teams of the USA and Germany,they entered the ice arm in arm @ at the Team victory ceremony,being just the three of them,LOL!!There was more for sure,but that's what I remember for now!!

That we had a blast during and out of competition,is no secret,I guess lol! !!Thanks to everybody!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queeni
Love's divine

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Nebelhorn Trophy 2009 (Olympic Qualifier)   08.10.09 12:29

Same here, I hardly find time at the moment to really sit down and write. But I'll do my very best this weekend in uploading the remaining videos and the pictures Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queeni
Love's divine

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Nebelhorn Trophy 2009 (Olympic Qualifier)   24.10.09 21:08

Well, it's already quite a while since the NHT but I finally uploaded some of my pics for those of you who are not on facebook. There are currently only the competition-pics but I'll try and upload the practice and off-ice pics sooner this time :-)

klick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mba83
Lord of the Dance

Number of posts : 1898
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Nebelhorn Trophy 2009 (Olympic Qualifier)   25.10.09 9:47

Thank you Stefanie Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheena

Number of posts : 5583
Registration date : 2006-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Nebelhorn Trophy 2009 (Olympic Qualifier)   25.10.09 15:33

Thanks Steffi!

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book" - Groucho Marx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nebelhorn Trophy 2009 (Olympic Qualifier)   

Back to top Go down

Nebelhorn Trophy 2009 (Olympic Qualifier)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brian Joubert Discussion Group :: Skating General :: Competitions & Shows/Compétitions et Galas-
Jump to: