Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gislaine
The Boss

Number of posts : 13297
Registration date : 2006-06-10

PostSubject: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   08.05.09 15:39

News of Brian

There is some news of Brian on the official site given by Sarah who is going often to see Brian training in Poitiers. I will post you of summaries on this subject.

Les nouvelles de Brian

Il y a quelques nouvelles de Brian sur le site officiel donné par Sarah qui va souvent voir Brian s'entraîner à Poitiers . Je vous posterai des résumés sur ce sujet .

Sarah on the official forum said that Brian had a bad training, irritation due to falls, jumps which did not pass, a decentralisation, at the end this went better Brian had found smile.
He there also a tension in comparison with madam Joubert and Jean-Christophe, there was a complaint for his/her part against her but anything to see with the ice rink etc it is private.

http://www.brian-joubert.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?id=14838&p=15

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sevda
Ces soirées-là

Number of posts : 4176
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   08.05.09 15:59

thank you so much gis Smile for the news
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheena

Number of posts : 5582
Registration date : 2006-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   08.05.09 16:42

MAMOUNA38 wrote:
News of Brian

There is some news of Brian on the official site given by Sarah who is going often to see Brian training in Poitiers. I will post you of summaries on this subject.

Les nouvelles de Brian

Il y a quelques nouvelles de Brian sur le site officiel donné par Sarah qui va souvent voir Brian s'entraîner à Poitiers . Je vous posterai des résumés sur ce sujet .

Sarah on the official forum said that Brian had a bad training, irritation due to falls, jumps which did not pass, a decentralisation, at the end this went better Brian had found smile.
He there also a tension in comparison with madam Joubert and Jean-Christophe, there was a complaint for his/her part against her but anything to see with the ice rink etc it is private.

http://www.brian-joubert.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?id=14838&p=15

Pardon my confusion, is this from before Worlds or is JCS still coaching Brian? Or who is???

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book" - Groucho Marx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   08.05.09 16:51

Sheena , Yes JCS it is well its ex entraineur.
It is Laurent Depouilly who presses himself against it, appears that everything takes place well between them two -

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leki
James Bond

Number of posts : 1223
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   09.05.09 10:43

...pardon me if I'm 'slow' here, but Brian still trains with JCS occasionally?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irina_something
SOS d'un terrien en detresse

Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2006-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   09.05.09 12:10

i also don't understand well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicole90
Time

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   09.05.09 15:08

I couldn't understand the story, either. Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Bead
vip

Number of posts : 2023

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   09.05.09 16:23

I took the time to run the posts, being discussed at the brian-joubert.com forum, through an online translater and the poster, Sarah, is saying that there is still considerable dissention with the Joubert's about what happend with JCS and Brian. Most of this tension comes from issues between Madame Joubert and JCS, and it is causing considerable problems. I get the sense (from those translations) that this situation is causing Brian stress. I couldn't discern, completely, if this situation is having negative affects on Brian's training, though.

Mary C.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   09.05.09 18:41

I think that all these stories prevent him from concentrating correctly and his training suffers from it.. I will be instead of Laurent D I will be really firmer with her, than she does not mingle of trainings of her son Brian but here is..
Je pense que toutes ces histoires l'empêchent de se concentrer correctement et son entraînement s'en ressent .. Je serai à la place de Laurent D je serai vraiment plus ferme avec elle , qu'elle ne se mêle pas des entraînements de son fils même Brian mais voilà ...

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheena

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   09.05.09 20:32

So, it is the aftermath of the breakup that is causing the currrent problem - I hope they sort it out quickly (Brian really does not need this)!

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book" - Groucho Marx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   09.05.09 20:43

Leki wrote:
...pardon me if I'm 'slow' here, but Brian still trains with JCS occasionally?

Leki, Brian does not train any more with J-C S, it is ended Rolling Eyes ..

Leki , Brian ne s'entraîne plus avec J-C S ,c'est terminé ..

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anastasia
vip

Number of posts : 4091

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   10.05.09 5:08

MAMOUNA38 wrote:
I think that all these stories prevent him from concentrating correctly and his training suffers from it.. I will be instead of Laurent D I will be really firmer with her, than she does not mingle of trainings of her son Brian but here is..
Je pense que toutes ces histoires l'empêchent de se concentrer correctement et son entraînement s'en ressent .. Je serai à la place de Laurent D je serai vraiment plus ferme avec elle , qu'elle ne se mêle pas des entraînements de son fils même Brian mais voilà ...

Gis,it's not profitable for Lorent to quarrel with Raymonde again.He has been returned to a very prestigious position after some shady past,now he is a trainer of the best french skater with Olympic hopes.He has learnt from his own mistakes,from the mistakes of the others who used to work with Brian,that it's absolutely senseless to persuade Brian to get rid of mum's influence during trainings....It does not lead to any result,but being fired.It was,is and will be like that with Raymonde,till Brian understands it himself! Wink ....and i am afraid it will never happen.Perfect mother does not mean the perfect trainer at all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://brianjoubert.ruhelp.com/
quintia
Matrix

Number of posts : 3229

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   10.05.09 11:37

Thanks for the news...I hope things get sorted out for Brian soon. He doesn't need the stress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sevda
Ces soirées-là

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   11.05.09 0:42

thank you for the news Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nona

Number of posts : 4751

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   11.05.09 8:58

Like many of you have already said. He doesn't need this right now! I hope the situation will get better, maybe his training sessions in Russia will make the situation better. I think that his time away from home will actually do him some good.

durlindana
Official Translator
Official Translator

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   11.05.09 9:43

MAMOUNA38 wrote:

Donc en quatre ans rien n'a changé? Bien sûr que toutes ces histoires le bloquent! Madame J devrait laisser son fils souffler au lieu de se mêler de tout, c'est pas elle qui doit descendre sur la glace devant des juges, non?

So in four years time nothing has changed? Of course these things upset him, Madame J should let his son breathe instead of wanting to rule everyone, when it comes down to the nitty gritty it's not her who has to take the ice and skate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.arlisa-bijoux.com
Nicole90
Time

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   14.05.09 17:13

thanks for the news bisousfleurs

I do hope, as Nona has already mentioned, trainings in Russia, away from home (and without Raymonde) will do good to Brian.

Brian is an intelligent adult man who can make decisions himself. And Raymonde should keep in mind that she’s Brian’s mother not his trainer. She isn’t a skating trainer who knows everything about skating. And with this kind of ’help’ she makes even more stressed Brian and cause tension between Brian and Laurent. And in my opinion, without convenient support Brian won't be able to become champion again. pale

He really needs mental help and confident in the next season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
susannah
Mexican Hat Dance

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2006-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   15.05.09 2:16

I see references to Brian going to Russia. Is this confirmed? Who will he work with?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   15.05.09 14:36

Susanna, I did not read news on this subject, it is frustrating there.
Susanna , je n'ai pas lu de nouvelles sur ce sujet ,c'en est frustrant .

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nona

Number of posts : 4751

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   16.05.09 14:29

susannah wrote:
I see references to Brian going to Russia. Is this confirmed? Who will he work with?

It was mentioned in the 'article topic' a few weeks a go. I thought that everything was settled al ready? scratch Has there been some changes?

Love2Smile
ma gueule

Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   17.05.09 18:19

I don't think that it's fair or kind to judge Brian's mother in all of this. I think it's wonderful that she is so dedicated to her son and is so involved in his life. She has supported him and been with him through so many ups and downs. Alot of people aren't so lucky to have parents like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.poeticwanderings.wordpress.com
Gislaine
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   17.05.09 20:10

Rosie , a new member posted a small knack which delays things a bit on place if I can say:

http://www.brian-joubert.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?id=14838&p=16

I do not translate its purposes because I did not ask him question through lack of time!

http://www.online-translator.com/text_Translation.aspx?prmtlang=fr
No news of Brian, I hope that he has a new choreographer and that he works his new free programme and to refine his sp.

Rosie ,un nouveau membre a posté un petit truc qui remet un peu les choses en place si je puis dire :

http://www.brian-joubert.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?id=14838&p=16
Je ne traduis pas ses propos car je ne lui ai pas posé la question par manque de temps !

Pas de nouvelles de Brian ,j'espère qu'il a un nouveau chorégraphe et qu'il travaille son nouveau programme libre et de peaufiner son court .

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sevda
Ces soirées-là

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   18.05.09 1:17

thank you gis Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   19.05.09 13:51

Sarah on the official forum gave of small news which I am going to sum up to you.

http://www.brian-joubert.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?id=14838&p=17

Brian works on his new programmes and she attended "the free", he has the music, Brian is more in technical preparation than choreographic for the moment. Sarah does not know too much if he is going to work with TAT because she is sick and he ya several factors which could that Brian does not move at the moment in Moscow.
To confirm..

Sarah sur le forum officiel a donné de petite nouvelle que je vais vous résumer. http://www.brian-joubert.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?id=14838&p=17
Brian travaille sur ses nouveaux programmes et elle a assisté " au libre" ,il a sa musique ,Brian est plus dans la préparation technique que chorégraphique pour le moment . Sarah ne sait pas trop si il va travailler avec TAT car elle est malade et il ya plusieurs facteurs qui pourraient que Brian ne se déplace pas pour l'instant à Moscou .
A confirmer ..

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheena

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   19.05.09 15:59

Thanks for keeping us up to date Gislaine!

Get well soon TAT......

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   

Back to top Go down

Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brian Joubert Discussion Group :: Brian Joubert :: Discussion on Brian-
Jump to: