View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
humming bird
Le Blues du Businessman

Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2006-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   10.09.09 9:53

wow, that would be awesome to see him perform to this music. I'd just be afraid of the comments and comparisons to Yag (whose gala to this music I absolutely love and adore). we'll know on Saturday... :jumping:

Last edited by humming bird on 10.09.09 9:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva
Lord of the Dance

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   10.09.09 9:54

Dunno,if I should be happy about this choice or not,...I loooove the music,but being a long time fan of Yags and concidering "Overcome" being somehow "epic",like Winter.....and Brian even uses one of his moves.......you know,I exected smth special - totally diffrent,knowing Brian and especially,by co-working with Albena and Maxim.....am a bit speechless hearing THAT now!! affraid Neutral pale

Well,I guess we have to wait and see till Sat!!

Last edited by Eva on 10.09.09 10:18; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

Number of posts : 13302
Registration date : 2006-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   10.09.09 10:06

I read these new data by Nmsis on FSU and PassPat, surprising that " the team " reveals the name of the free programme, lol!
Eh I love Overcome Amour26 according to the few whom we saw it is very interesting let us wait to read all comments of our special correspondents! lol!
J'ai lu cette nouvelle donnée par Nmsis sur FSU et PassPat ,étonnant que " l'équipe " dévoile le nom du programme libre ,lol!
Hé j'adore Overcome d'après le peu que nous avons vu c'est très intéressant attendons de lire tous les commentaires de nos envoyés spéciaux !lol!

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nina
vip

Number of posts : 3534
Registration date : 2006-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   10.09.09 12:11

I understand what you mean, Eva. But like someone on FSU said: For Yagudin it was only an EX. Brian's program is a competitive Olympic program and will be different. It's not as if he is using "Winter" or "MITIM". From what we have heard, people liked it and it is full of choreography. I love the "Overcome" music and I can totally imagine Brian skating to it, because this powerful and intense music style suits him. I'd only be disappointed if he made nothing out of the music and if it was empty. I guess we'll see on Saturday!! :naughty15kz:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   10.09.09 12:17

I do not think that Albena and Maxim made of Yagudin, they have their own ideas and I did not see "gestures Yagudiniens if I can express myself so! According to friends present at trainings this summer, they were delighted and were surprising by the density of this programme, let us wait to see the reaction of the public orléannais and judges.
Je ne crois pas qu'Albena et Maxim ont fait du Yagudin ,ils ont leurs propres idées et je n'ai pas vu des "gestes Yagudiniens si je puis m'exprimer ainsi !D'après des amies présentes aux entraînements cet été , elles ont été ravies et surprise par la densité de ce programme ,attendons de voir la réaction du public orléannais et des juges .

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evplu
Mexican Hat Dance

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   10.09.09 12:21

Overcome wow! That´s great!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anastasia
vip

Number of posts : 4091
Registration date : 2006-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   10.09.09 12:55

Nina wrote:
I understand what you mean, Eva. But like someone on FSU said: For Yagudin it was only an EX. Brian's program is a competitive Olympic program and will be different. It's not as if he is using "Winter" or "MITIM". From what we have heard, people liked it and it is full of choreography. I love the "Overcome" music and I can totally imagine Brian skating to it, because this powerful and intense music style suits him. I'd only be disappointed if he made nothing out of the music and if it was empty. I guess we'll see on Saturday!! :naughty15kz:

ITA

and i hope the costume will be normal!!I PICTURE HIM WEARING SMTH BLACK AND STRICT....AND TOUGH.....mmm lol! :naughty15kz:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://brianjoubert.ruhelp.com/
Nina
vip

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   10.09.09 12:59

Anastasia wrote:
Nina wrote:

ITA

and i hope the costume will be normal!!I PICTURE HIM WEARING SMTH BLACK AND STRICT....AND TOUGH.....mmm lol! :naughty15kz:
I'd LOVE that!! :faint18x19wy5: But since it is Brian and we are used to different "interesting" costumes by him, I think it will remain a dream...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anastasia
vip

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   10.09.09 13:06

Nina wrote:
Anastasia wrote:
Nina wrote:

ITA

I'd LOVE that!! :faint18x19wy5: But since it is Brian and we are used to different "interesting" costumes by him, I think it will remain a dream...

Reasonably thinking,it'd look rather weird to wear smth extraordinary to this kind of music...
I don't know about the colour,cause perhaps wearing the black one,Brian will be blamed for his Yagudin's cloning tendences again grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ,but still...The outfit should consist of the single and strict colour without crazy stuff.
Ok,let's wait... :jumping:
Back to top Go down
Gislaine
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   10.09.09 13:25

Une précision de Titeuf sur
http://forum.passion-patinage.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=923

Brian Joubert ( Rise de Safri Duo / Ancient Land de Maxime Rodriguez.

A precision of Titeuf on
http://forum.passion-patinage.com / viewtopic.php? f=51&t=923

Brian Joubert (Rise de Safri Duo / Ancient Land de Maxime Rodriguez.

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva
Lord of the Dance

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   10.09.09 13:28

No,no...don't get me wrong girls,its just my opinion about the Music,NOT the program&choreo itself....just my current reaction and opinion!!If I see it on Saturday,my opinion can be completely diffrent(and I have a feeling that's gonna be the matter for 200%,lol) Wink Wink !!!!

MAMOUNA38 wrote:
I do not think that Albena and Maxim made of Yagudin, they have their own ideas and I did not see "gestures Yagudiniens if I can express myself so! According to friends present at trainings this summer, they were delighted and were surprising by the density of this programme, let us wait to see the reaction of the public orléannais and judges.
Suuuure,I totally agree with you,I mean its A&M we're talking about and I believe at once that the audience during summer loved it,no doubt - it's Brian!!!!Its just this one move(from min 01:38 on) which reminded me of "Overcome" when I saw the clip few days ago when you posted the News bit and I was just "surprised" today,that he's actually skating to this music....a mixture of feelings going through my mind like "Brian gonna make something awesome out of it" cheers and at the same time "No,that's Yagudin" affraid (I know,his was an Exhp and it was 8years ago,but still)!!

Anastasia wrote:
Brian will be blamed for his Yagudin's cloning tendences again grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ,but still...
I know,you didn't meant me,but just wanna say,that I for sure don't belong to those,just because I think this way about the music,otherwise I wouldn't be on this board for years!!I agree with you and Nina on the costume Cool :greensmilewink .....let us hope !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nina
vip

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   10.09.09 13:47

I couldn't remember this move from Yagudin's program, but I thought I had just forgotten. So I checked the move at 1:38 of Brian and the watched Yagudins Overcome again here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHxBvJgKLgA but I still can't see it. I just ask out of curiosity: Where is it? Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leki
James Bond

Number of posts : 1223
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   10.09.09 14:01

So it's confirmed that Brian'll skate to Ancient Lands?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   10.09.09 14:04

Leki , Yes , Wink Laughing !

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   10.09.09 14:17

MAMOUNA38 wrote:
Une précision de Titeuf sur
http://forum.passion-patinage.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=923

Brian Joubert ( Rise de Safri Duo / Ancient Land de Maxime Rodriguez.

A precision of Titeuf on
http://forum.passion-patinage.com / viewtopic.php? f=51&t=923

Brian Joubert (Rise de Safri Duo / Ancient Land de Maxime Rodriguez.
Titeuf revealed all programmes short and free from French skaters because it is broadcast on the Media Guide of competition!
Titeuf a dévoilé tous les programmes courts et libres des patineurs français car c'est diffusé sur le Média Guide de la compétition

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheena

Number of posts : 5583

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   10.09.09 14:37

I've just played "Ancient Lands" from Ronan Hardiman's "Anthem" cd, it is only about 3.40 minutes long, so there must be something else included too (or else a bit repeated) in Brian's FS programme. I felt a little concerned about the vocals but there are no words published on the cover (two other songs are) so I guess that is the proof that the vocals are "wordless" & therefore permissable (like Alexei's Gladiator). I see that Maxime Rodriguez is mentioned - so I assume he has arranged it specially for Brian?

Curious to see/hear all about it after Saturday......

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book" - Groucho Marx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   10.09.09 14:42

I think that Rodriguez made an arrangement of this music for Brian who has had him in mind since March. He likes this music type..
Am impatient to read the reactions of our present friends or of other members of other forums..

Je pense que Rodriguez a fait un arrangement de cette musique pour Brian qui l'avait en tête depuis mars. Il aime ce genre de musique ..
Suis impatiente de lire les réactions de nos amies présentes ou d'autres membres d'autres forums ..

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva
Lord of the Dance

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   10.09.09 14:49

Nina wrote:
I couldn't remember this move from Yagudin's program, but I thought I had just forgotten. So I checked the move at 1:38 of Brian and the watched Yagudins Overcome again here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHxBvJgKLgA but I still can't see it. I just ask out of curiosity: Where is it? Laughing
I saw it countess times,that's maybe why I remembered.....the bit I mean its from 3:30,but nevermind,lets not discuss it further,its maybe just my&a friends impression and what I connect with this m-piece!!But maybe since its arranged by Rodriguez its gonna be anyway diffrent after all Very Happy !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nina
vip

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   10.09.09 15:03

I saw it countless times too because I love it Wink I checked 3:30 and I guess i know what you mean, but I wouldn't have made the connection. And I didn't mean to criticize you...I was just interested Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva
Lord of the Dance

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   10.09.09 15:31

Nina wrote:
IAnd I didn't mean to criticize you...I was just interested Wink
I know!! Wink hugs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anastasia
vip

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   10.09.09 15:57

Eva wrote:
Nina wrote:
IAnd I didn't mean to criticize you...I was just interested Wink
I know!! Wink hugs

Eva,neither me,i did not mean u at all hugs
Back to top Go down
Eli
Daft Punk

Number of posts : 2565

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   10.09.09 17:14

Hi girls!
I'm glad to be back here on the forum Wink
and of course I can't wait for tomorrow!!! I love the music Brian chose (or Albena and Maxim did) for his new LP. Unfortunately or not (I hope so!) this music is strictly connected with Yagudin... at least for me. But I share your points of view that for Alexei it was just an exhibition and for Brian it's a competitive programm. Well.. Yagudin has always been an inspiration for Brian so I belive that this particular music selection can only be helpful Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oana24

Number of posts : 973

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   10.09.09 20:06

Welcome back, Eli! cheers
Wow, i totally didn't expect that to be Brian's new LP music, but i find it a fantastic music choice :love-love: It's powerful, tension builds up as it progresses, it fits Brian's style and i'm sure the program will be amazing, alone the few moves we got to see so far on tv would be enough for me to love this program. I'm very happy that Brian likes the music and feels comfortable with it & i'm sure he also had Yagudin on his mind when he chose it, but his choice surely doesn't have anything to do with copying Yagudin, i see it more as a sign of respect and admiration towards his idol and i appreciate Brian for it. The only thing that bothers me is that there will probably be people who won't see it as such and won't appreciate it No Well, i wish Brian to skate so breathtakingly well this season, that there'll be nothing bad left to say even for the meanest critics :allezbrian2yt0 It's incredible (& incredibly exciting too) that the Olympic season is starting tomorrow :incass:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Bead
vip

Number of posts : 2023

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   10.09.09 20:52

With this news coming to light of Brian's music choice for his LP, don't be too surprised at the incredible backlash from the anti-Brian crowd who will be totally upset that he has dared to use Yagudin's music (even though his was an exhibtion, and later, professional show) program. Of course, none of them were in favor of it when Alexei used it but they will use it as ammunition to sling verbal arrows at Brian. Be prepared for the onslaught. Wink

BTW, welcome back, Eli!

Mary C.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sevda
Ces soirées-là

Number of posts : 4176
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   10.09.09 21:57

Welcome back, Eli Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile