Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eva
Lord of the Dance

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: OBERSTDORF thread! ;P   28.07.09 21:31

U're welcome Wink !!

Have one more look at the link!!During that afternoon they added 10 more......"CARMEN" is under them :crazy: :lach: cheers ..............but when they focus Anton,they miss to capture the hilarious awesome things Tomas would do at the stage *pml* mdr clap .............(damn,they should have captured them both)!!

Very much like the ones of Philipp,Lucie&Matej and the icedance couples of IceDOME(incl.Kaja and Michal - czech juniors,which I adore much),too!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irina_something
SOS d'un terrien en detresse

Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2006-07-28

PostSubject: Re: OBERSTDORF thread! ;P   28.07.09 21:56

eva, i finally managed to download your vids and watch them. thank you so much !!!!

after your story and my own experience at goteborg, i can say i would pay a lot more money to go to gala practices then to the actual gala.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sonia
Time

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: OBERSTDORF thread! ;P   28.07.09 22:34

Eva wrote:
U're welcome Wink !!

Have one more look at the link!!During that afternoon they added 10 more......"CARMEN" is under them :crazy: :lach: cheers ..............but when they focus Anton,they miss to capture the hilarious awesome things Tomas would do at the stage *pml* mdr clap .............(damn,they should have captured them both)!!

Very much like the ones of Philipp,Lucie&Matej and the icedance couples of IceDOME(incl.Kaja and Michal - czech juniors,which I adore much),too!!

That's a real pity it's so short part of this programme because it's fabulous, I still remember watching all these hilarious "Carmen" vids you brought from Obertsdorf! The whole gala seemed to be very entertaining, I also like some pieces of other's perfomances. Phillipp's changed pretty much since I last saw him at Eurous in Warsaw, I hope this season there will be some occasions to see him around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva
Lord of the Dance

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: OBERSTDORF thread! ;P   01.08.09 17:36

My pleasure Irina!!Oh,YES,agree with you in that....gala rehersals are priceless!!!!!!

Sonia,I can send you a copy of the DVD if you like(I'm gonna buy it next time,I visit O'dorf,which will be the last week of August) Razz Wink !!!!

Sonia wrote:
Phillipp's changed pretty much since I last saw him at Eurous in Warsaw, I hope this season there will be some occasions to see him around.
Oh yeah....I guess its partly cause,of the fact he changed from Berlin to O.(which I love Razz ),changing to Mr.Huth and having fun in the new Team,which welcomed him warmly from the very start Very Happy !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OBERSTDORF thread! ;P   

Back to top Go down

OBERSTDORF thread! ;P
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brian Joubert Discussion Group :: Skating General :: General Skating / Autre Patinage-
Jump to: