View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
irina_something
SOS d'un terrien en detresse

Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2006-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   02.11.09 18:48

michelle, i am so happy the movie was so good. i was afraid to go see it since i have this felling this is an attempt for some people to make the last money they can off michael's back. but you are the second person that tells the movie is good so i think i will give it a try, even if it bugs me that the money from this film might get the wrong people to be rich. do you know if his kids get anything from this???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mba83
Lord of the Dance

Number of posts : 1898
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   04.11.09 7:52

I'm sorry girls if you see me on forum all night I have some problem with internet connection and sometimes although I sign out it still looks like im login scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
6marinka
James Bond

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   04.11.09 8:31

irina_something wrote:
i think i will give it a try, even if it bugs me that the money from this film might get the wrong people to be rich. do you know if his kids get anything from this???

Irina, from ANYTHING officially connected with Michael, his children as well as his mother DO get something, it´s a legal matter. So, don´t worry Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva
Lord of the Dance

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   11.11.09 8:33

Hey guys!!I guess,that's the millionth time now,I say,I'm back(stopped counting Embarassed)....but after Paris there was Uni,than spontaniously went to Graz,due to so many lucky conditions Razz and was more than WORTH to go Razz (guess its to late now,to write any report of this weekend and Paris,as well - but if anybody likes I can do so,although Brian wasn't present,as for the first) and over the last week I was feeling kinda weird,tired,having low fever,after the swin flu vaccination - though I guess,its my fault,all those symptoms appeared,as the weekend after I worked all through from Sat 7pm-1am/Sun 7am-6pm faint18x19wy5 - but got good money,I need if I want to do Euros(yeah,I know,Mens LP is sold out,but emailed them and they said,that each year there a tickets given back,so chances are good) or/and Worlds!!So this for my "absence"......felt like writting you all this,as I somehow was feeling guilty missing for so long - facebook being be the only place I was connected to the rest of the world,LOL!!

Am completely healthy again sunny and Uni is going stressless for now,so guess now I can say
- I'm back for good lol! !!

Now,will try to make up with everything.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mba83
Lord of the Dance

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   11.11.09 12:12

Good to hear Eva that your health ig all right now. hugs Sorry to hear about ticket but always is a chance so I'm kipping fingers crossed Very Happy

And I'm glad that you come back for longer Laughing I was missing your comments Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheena

Number of posts : 5583
Registration date : 2006-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   11.11.09 12:18

Hey, Eva is back!! copains-9247

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book" - Groucho Marx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
quintia
Matrix

Number of posts : 3229

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   11.11.09 13:41

Welcome back Eva. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva
Lord of the Dance

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   13.11.09 9:41

Thanks for the warm welcome Katherine,Sheena&Kiki!! bisousfleurs

mba83 wrote:
Good to hear Eva that your health ig all right now. hugs Sorry to hear about ticket but always is a chance so I'm kipping fingers crossed Very Happy

And I'm glad that you come back for longer Laughing I was missing your comments Wink
Awww,thankyou2 ......am also happy I can join the talks again Razz !!About the tickets....if it works out I'll make a happy dance,LOL,as I badly wanna go to Euros(prefering it to worlds,also cause of the atmosphere there),but if not,will consider going for Bern next year,which is closer and may be more affordable for me.....I mean,am going to Torino Worlds for sure,so I shouldn't complain if I shouldn't manage to go for Talinn!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
6marinka
James Bond

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   13.11.09 20:02

Great to hear you´re okay, Eva!! Welcome back and wishing you good luck with the ticket Very Happy hugs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adelina

Number of posts : 4654
Registration date : 2006-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   13.11.09 23:33

@Michelle: Thank u for your report! I'm glad u liked the movie!
My cousin went to see it too and told me that is a great one! and the shows should be amazing.

@Eva: hugs Nice to see again! Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mba83
Lord of the Dance

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   14.11.09 12:56

Today is World Diabetes Day ... so I decide to celebrate it and I bought some cookies lol!

Use mause to give a light

" border="0" alt="" />
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adelina

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   15.11.09 4:27

I'm happy that you are feeling good, Katherine! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mba83
Lord of the Dance

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   15.11.09 13:25

Adelina wrote:
I'm happy that you are feeling good, Katherine! Smile

Thank you Adeline. yea I'm feeling OK now Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheena

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   15.11.09 14:36

Sounds like a good way to celebrate Katherine!

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book" - Groucho Marx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

Number of posts : 13302
Registration date : 2006-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   15.11.09 15:33

Yesterday, I celebrated my birthday with my husband and my daughter Gaëlle, lol! It was a pleasant day.
Deeply at the end of the month because my elder daughter Sabrina and her darling come to see us during a week. My son cannot come because the repairs for his future company continue and he would like to open on December 1st..
Hier ,j'ai fêté mon anniversaire avec mon mari et ma fille Gaëlle ,lol !Ce fut une agréable journée.
Vivement à la fin du mois car ma fille aînée Sabrina et son chéri viennent nous voir pendant une semaine . Mon fils ne pourra pas venir car les réparations pour sa future entreprise continuent et il aimerait ouvrir le 1er Décembre ..

Katherine bisousfleurs !!

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emessse
Time

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   15.11.09 18:47

hy ladies!
Gis, i'm glad that you enjoyed the day with your family!

i'm having some trouble here, and i'm asking for advise...
ocasionally i'm writing on other forums too, and 3 weeks ago, i was saying there that i'm going to a football game. and another member asked me by pm, if i like football, and if i'm from that city, and stuff. i answered, he answered, and we kept talking by msn too. he is a student in another city, far from where i live. we talked really much, on the phone too, and now he wants to come to visit me here. he wants to come by plane, which is very expensive, inside the country....and i don't know what to say, cause every time i say that it's a bit early and that it's too much from him to come, he gets upset, and sais that i'm not taking him in serious...
what can i do? i don't want to reject him, and i really want to believe him, but i don't know what to think...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

Number of posts : 13302
Registration date : 2006-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   15.11.09 19:30

Emi, you would not have had to give him your address, you will have been able to meet in a public place etc... Screw you only? Bah he is going to sleep at home?

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emessse
Time

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   15.11.09 20:33

nooo, i'll meet him at the airport, and he wont sleep at my place either
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Bead
vip

Number of posts : 2023

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   15.11.09 22:07

Emi....That this guy is wanting to fly in to your city to meet you seems to be too soon in this frienship relationship..at least, to me. Is this dude independantly wealthy, that he can afford the air travel? Something seems amiss if this guy is only a student and he has the funds to fly in. Most of the students I know (or have known) don't have spare money laying around to spend it on expensive stuff.

Frankly, I agree with Gis, that you should not have given him your address. After all this is somebody you met in a chatroom. You have no guarantee that this person is who or what he has claimed he is. I would be very careful about meeting this person. If you decide to go through with this, try to have a friend accompany you, peferably male, and only meet in a well-populated public place. What ever you do, don't go off anywhere with this guy and don't get in a car with him if he is the driver.

Personally, I know of a recent incident which happened to the daughter of a friend of mine (second year university student) in which she agreed to meet some man she talked to, regularly, in a chatroom. The meet-up did not go as he told her it would and he tried to extort money from her. When she wouldn't cooperate he refused to let her leave his vehicle and held her captive for 5 hours. The only way she got out of this, unscathed, was by sending a private text message to her brother, when the guy was busy on his cell phone. Her brother called the police and this jerk was apprehended and the girl was released. The guy went to jail for attempted extortion and kidnapping.

Even though it would seem that such a meet-up would be safe, often they are not; police records prove this. There are thousnads of slimeballs prowling the Internet chatrooms and message boards looking for gullible college students, teenage girls, and women; their intentions are anything but honorable. If you are having second thoughts about this, there is something in your mind that is telling you not to go through with this. Heed that warning, please.

Please let us know how this turns out.

Mary C.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zandor
Daft Punk

Number of posts : 2942
Registration date : 2006-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   15.11.09 22:56

Emi, I'm completely agree about what Mary have said. To meet someone that you don't know who is can be very dangerous, please don't meet him alone in a private place. Plus, don't give him any informations about your day by day, your address and etc. Sometimes even people we think we know we often find that not really know them, the more someone you just talk in a chat ... Be careful. kisses

Adelina

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   15.11.09 23:11

I'm glad u had fun celebrating your bday, Gis!

@Emi: Hmm..I agree with the other girls. U should meet him in a place were are other people too.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mba83
Lord of the Dance

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   16.11.09 9:12

@ Shenna - I t was funny sweet day LOL

@ Gis - I'm happy for your great B-day Very Happy

@ Emi - girls have rights. And you should do what you want not him. If you think it's to early for meeting just don't do this. He should understand if he really like you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheena

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   16.11.09 15:58

Emi - basically supporting what the others have already said. It seems to me (in my total inexperience!) that this guy is pushing things along rather fast, also you are not comfortable with this - you wouldn't have asked us about it otherwise!

So, definately don't go anywhere alone with him.....maybe meeting him at the match along with a group of friends might be ok (at least you could suss him out a bit?) You could try telling him that, while you enjoy chatting by pm & phone, getting together so soon is not something you want to do - if he is a nice, geniune guy then I hope he would understand & then back off.

Your safety & wellbeing is the most important thing here, not his ego!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
irina_something

Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2006-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   17.11.09 19:46

hello everybody !!!!

i have been missing for a while. i had a week off work. i went to Bucharest to apply for my canadian visa and I GOT IT !!!!!! 4197610 so now i am really happy and relieved.
and then i went home to constanta. i had my ten year highschool reunion. i did not expect much but it turned out to be much fun. i was awesome to see some people. and i was pleastly surprised that some i didn't used to like changed for the better.

now i am back to work and back to a net connection.
today i lost my car keys and i am very worried about it. if by the time i go back to cluj nobody says to my husband that they found them, i will have to change the lock and that will be expensive.
also my boiler broke today.
so today was not a good day. icon_boxe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Bead
vip

Number of posts : 2023

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   17.11.09 23:36

Irina....Congratulations on getting the Canadian visa!!! Now, you're all set for the Olympics, aren't you?

I find it curious how wonderful things often are accompanied by bad stuff, LOL. My life is much like that as well. Razz Sorry about your boiler and I know how it feels to lose car keys. They are such a pain to replace. It's a shame it's not possible to go to an ordinary store to buy new keys, but all newer cars have key codes set for each particular vehicle and only the keys that are coded to that car will work in it. I suppose it cuts down on car thefts, drastically, but still....it's really inconvenient. I'll send good vibes your way in hopes that the keys are found and your boiler is fixed quickly.

BTW, I wondered what had happened to you...no posts and all.

Mary C.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   

Back to top Go down

Everything else - part 11
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brian Joubert Discussion Group :: Miscellaneous :: Anything/ Discussion divers hors patinage-
Jump to: