AuthorMessage
Adelina
SOS d'un terrien en detresse

Number of posts : 4654
Registration date : 2006-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   22.04.10 18:33

Thanks Katherine!

Spoiler:

CONGRATS Irina! It's good to know that your ex-boss give u the money and specially something in plus!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mba83
Lord of the Dance

Number of posts : 1898
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   24.04.10 10:11

Bravo Irina!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zandor
Daft Punk

Number of posts : 2942
Registration date : 2006-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   25.04.10 18:27

Irina, I'm so glad for you! The justice was made in your case, you deserved it! How are your pilates classes? Are you feeling pain in your body with the new exercises?

irina_something

Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2006-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   25.04.10 23:34

actually now i am feeling pretty good. i think with every next class it gets easier to do all the gym exercises.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Bead
vip

Number of posts : 2023
Registration date : 2006-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   26.04.10 0:46

Quote :
actually now i am feeling pretty good. i think with every next class it gets easier to do all the gym exercises.
Until you (or your trainer) pushes you to the next level, LOL, then you'll be sore all over again. Trust me, I've been there. Wink I got into pilates about 20 years ago because my joints couldn't stand up to the strain imposed on them by yoga. My muscles faired a little better with pilates up to a point--when you get into intermediate excercises your core muscles really feel it. Then I got busy with "life" and stopped doing the exercises. These days, at my age, I wouldn't even consider tackling them, LOL.

Mary C.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JielinL
Untouchable

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2010-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   28.04.10 17:50

Oooh, that's why I stick with yoga.

This is a bit off topic, but have we wished Sonia a happy birthday yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irina_something

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   28.04.10 20:05

hmm, i don't see a happy birthday sonia thread but maybe i'm not looking right!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irina_something

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   30.04.10 19:41

i have been listening to this, like on and on today . i love it so much i thought i'd share !!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JfKl9sqp8A&feature=player_embedded

how is everybody ???? i feel i little out of touch with the forum lately. i miss you guys !!!!

i had a great time today , the weather is finally lovely and i am planing to have some more good times this weekend and next week !!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

Number of posts : 13304
Registration date : 2006-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   02.05.10 15:10

I saturate at present, for some time Alex and I let us approve inscriptions owed to inscriptions of "bots "! Fortunately they do not post their advertising but we will never let make the similar thing (not desire that they post their shit Cool grrrrrrrrrmur .).
Fiou!
Apart it this goes almost, the cherry tree and the plum tree are going to give many fruits provided that it does not rain too much..
Je sature en ce moment , depuis quelques temps Alex et moi approuvons les inscriptions dû à des inscriptions de "bots" ! Heureusement ils ne postent pas leurs publicités mais nous ne laisserons jamais faire une chose pareille ( pas envie qu'ils postent leurs merdes .) .
Fiou !
A part cela ça va à peu près , le cerisier et le prunier vont donner beaucoup de fruits à condition qu'il ne pleuve pas trop ..

Gislaine

Last edited by MAMOUNA38 on 03.05.10 11:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Love2Smile
ma gueule

Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   03.05.10 2:10

Hey, Irina! I LOVE that song by coldplay, it was cool to see/hear it done in a duet form- thanks for sharing! Very Happy I know what you mean about feeling out of touch w/ the board! I haven't posted much in ages... Just haven't had the opportunity to keep up with it all like before! But I miss everyone here, too!
I recently wrapped up all of the end-of-season shows with the clubs I coach for. My solo song choices this year were "Yellow" by coldplay, "Music of the Night" from phantom of the opera, and "La Isla Bonita" by madonna. Smile

Hope everyone's doing well! Take care, y'all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.poeticwanderings.wordpress.com
irina_something

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   03.05.10 6:39

heidi, lovely choices and so different !!!!

gis, i don't understand exactly. what happened ???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FREYJA
Time

Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   09.05.10 12:38

hi ladies Smile

after being ill several times - nothing serious thought , it was only repeating ... and finishing my thesis i can say that i maybe have more time, even when i need to prepare for bachelor exams - that makes me scared - german , swedish & something about translating .... hopefully i won´t need to repeat the exams in august Laughing lol!

but no big news in my life, i only had a little crisis with myself - hopefully it´s over Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://earenellen.spaces.live.com/
Gislaine
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   09.05.10 13:01

Miriam ,I am upset that you were often sick this year and I hope that everything goes well now!
Good luck afterwards of your examination! lol

Good luck to you all who take exams and I hope that you will have your certificates in" pocket"!

Je suis navrée que tu as été souvent malade cette année et j'espère que tout va bien maintenant !
Bonne chance pour la suite de ton examen !lol

Bonne chance à vous toutes qui passent des examens et j'espère que vous aurez vos diplômes en poche !

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FREYJA
Time

Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   09.05.10 13:14

Thank you, Gis cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://earenellen.spaces.live.com/
Sheena

Number of posts : 5583

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   10.05.10 13:58

I add my good wishes to Gsialine's to all who are taking exams etc soon...

Also to anyone job hunting.

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book" - Groucho Marx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irina_something

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   10.05.10 20:09

good luck to all that are in exams fever !!!!!!!!

i stopped job hunting. in my country all is a mess and i am not sure what is good and what is bad to decide. so i asked my husband if he minds if i take a break. so now i am on a break. i do voluntary work. i offered to work for a film festival called trasilvania international film festival. this is so different from everything i've ever done , so it is quite interesting.
i also attended some lectures that were very interesting. i've been to a writers meet the readers thingy that was very nice, with the writer marina lewycka . she was lovely to meet and said some things that really touched me.
this weekend i am going to the ac/dc concert in bucharest.

so this is what i do for now. and honestly i am thinking to give up actually practicing medicine and turn to the private companies. everything that is paid by the state is going down right now so things look grim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Bead
vip

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   10.05.10 21:10

Oh, Irina, I'm so sorry your job search has had such dismal results. (((((hugs))))) Are there any options for private practice in your country? I don't know how it is there but in the US many doctors get together with other doctors to establish a private practice; they all share the costs of setting up the practice.

It seems practices are in trouble no matter what country you're in. In the US with the recently passed health care reforms, many doctors are researching options to move their practices to off-shore countries, south of the US (Bahama, Bermuda, etc.) as well as Meso-American countries such as Costa Rica. The reason this is happening is becuase many US doctors are apalled that the US goverment has created avenues to tell them how much they can get paid for their services, not to mention what tests they can run. It is really a scary mess over here, right now. Nobody knows what is going to happen. On the patient side of the issues, no one knows, yet, if they'll qualify for treatments to easy their sufferings or keep them alive. Basically, neither the medical professionals nor the patients know what to expect. It's just a mess.

Mary C.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irina_something

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   11.05.10 16:45

mary, in romania private practice almost does not exist. when i said i will turn for private companies i meant i will look for things like medical representatives for pharmaceutical companies, which is what my husband is doing.
in romania the health reform is looking scary too, because they just took some decisions without thinking about how they are going to work. honestly i think we should sell romania to someone else because it's obvious that we can't run it, unless we run it into the ground. i am so pissed at our government right now and at the stupidity of the people that voted for them and believed them and all their crap. grrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   11.05.10 18:48

Irina, I am upset that you could not excercer your profession correctly!
I did not know that you could not have private medical practice.
I understand that there were many Romanian doctors who came to become established in France (a coach we miss it two it must be more interesting for your compatriots).
I find sad that you are obliged to leave your profession, studies are long and expensive! (unless having a grant of studies, my son had been in 1st year but failed his final examination and it not not desired to begin again one year, he chose another sees: audioprothésiste).
Irina ,je suis navrée que tu ne puisses pas excercer correctement ta profession !
Je ne savais pas que vous ne pouviez pas avoir de cabinet médical privé .
Je comprends qu'il y a eu de nombreux médecins roumains qui sont venus s'installer en France ( un car nous en manquons de deux cela doit être plus intéressant pour tes compatriotes ) .
Je trouve triste que tu es obligée de laisser ta profession ,les études sont longues et coûteuses ! ( à moins d'avoir une bourse d'études ,mon fils avait été en 1ère année mais a échoué à son examen final et il n' pas souhaité de recommencer une année ,il a choisi une autre voie : audioprothésiste ) .

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Bead
vip

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   11.05.10 21:21

Irina....It is a damned shame that you cannot find a job as a doctor. It is an even more damnedable shame to lose someone who is a wonderful, compassionate doctor like yourself. Do any of the large corporations operating within Romania have doctors on staff to administer care to their employees? What about foreign companies with businesses within the country? It is criminal that you can't find someplace to practice your chosen life's work after spending all that time and effort and countless hours of studying, frustration and lost sleep trying to become a doctor. It simply isn't right! That the Romanian government would create a situation which would foster such a mess is horrid (although I suspect the US government is doing the same thing for our doctors grrrrrrrrrmur ). There seem to be a bunch of power hungry bastards out there, running these governments, who don't give a damn about the people who populate the countries that are involved and have to live/survive under what is/has been set up. All these messes frustrate me to no end. grrrrrrrrrmur

Mary C.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheena

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   12.05.10 12:31

irina_something wrote:
i am so pissed at our government right now and at the stupidity of the people that voted for them and believed them and all their crap. grrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!

I'm afraid its pretty well the same in most democratic countires in this world.....

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book" - Groucho Marx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irina_something

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   12.05.10 20:08

Sheena wrote:
irina_something wrote:
i am so pissed at our government right now and at the stupidity of the people that voted for them and believed them and all their crap. grrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!

I'm afraid its pretty well the same in most democratic countires in this world.....

Razz yeap, i know, but somehow i always think that romania tops most countries when it comes to stupidity during elections. what can i say, i love my countrymen lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
6marinka
James Bond

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   12.05.10 20:37

Hey all Smile

I´m really sorry I´ve been away for a longer time, I miss you all Sad
It´s just I´m not feeling very well lately ....Having some problems with myself, my heart going against my brain and stuff like that....... and moreover, I don´t know why, but I think many of the students I teach are becoming very lazy, don´t care about getting bad marks, about their exams, they just think we (the teachers) will push them through somehow ...... I tried everything, but recently I really feel like totally bad teacher, not being able to inspire, or motivate or whatever... There are many students who say the opposite, and they are very nice, always prepared etc. but in general, I really feel bad at school these days Sad And along with the feelings of loneliness, and heartache I just don´t know what to do..... I´m trying to go out, keep myself busy, but nothing helps, I just feel like I´m in a closed circle and cannot get out .... Sad

Sorry for being so pessimistic, I just can´t help myself.....

Anyway, wishing all of you preparing for exams good luck, those of you searching for a job even more good luck and all the rest a lovely spring Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheena

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   13.05.10 13:47

Big Hugs to you Michelle - its not easy when you are getting hit on all sides...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheena

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   13.05.10 13:57

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/8680522.stm

We had a mega VIP visitor at work this morning.....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything else - part 11   

Back to top Go down

Everything else - part 11
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brian Joubert Discussion Group :: Miscellaneous :: Anything/ Discussion divers hors patinage-
Jump to: