Project competition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
baboo*lena*
The Mission

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Project competition   30.09.09 16:26

I wish to go again to a competition. The TEB not being possible, I had considered the championships from France in Marseilles.
Here is the problem: my parents would not agree to take me along and I do not have money to resell. Laughing
Does somebody go there? I had to think there of returning and of sharing a lodging to me with several, history to decrease the expenses a little. hugs
PS: I would go only for the free program Sirs.
Make me signs

Je souhaite me rendre de nouveau à une compétition. Le TEB n'étant pas possible, j'avais envisagé les championnats de France à Marseille.
Voilà le problème: mes parents ne seraient pas d'accord de m'emmener et je n'ai pas d'argent à revendre. Laughing
Quelqu'un y va-t-il? J'avais penser m'y rendre et partager un hébergement à plusieurs, histoire de diminuer un peu les frais. hugs
PS: Je n'irais que pour le programme libre messieurs.
Faites moi signe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

Number of posts : 13310
Registration date : 2006-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Project competition   07.10.09 16:06

Lena, I do not go to Elites but I hope that you will find a person who will go to Marseille.
Lena ,je ne vais pas aux Elites mais j'espère que tu trouveras une personne qui ira à Marseille

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Project competition
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brian Joubert Discussion Group :: Skating General :: Competitions & Shows/Compétitions et Galas-
Jump to: