Brian Joubert Discussion Group

PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog inFacebookTwitter

Share | 

Great New : BJDG is going to enter in a new dimension !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
leni
Matrix

Number of posts : 3121
Registration date : 2006-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Great New : BJDG is going to enter in a new dimension !   26.10.09 11:07

Great news!! Inclassable37
Thank you for making this possible Alex and Gis! thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Love2Smile
ma gueule

Number of posts : 1392
Registration date : 2006-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Great New : BJDG is going to enter in a new dimension !   27.10.09 3:18

Wow! This is exciting news! Thank you for the info, Alex and Gis!
I assume any other details will be revealed in a new thread?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.poeticwanderings.wordpress.com
Gislaine
The Boss

Number of posts : 13310
Registration date : 2006-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Great New : BJDG is going to enter in a new dimension !   27.10.09 14:40

[quote = "Love2Smile»] Wow! Ces nouvelles sont passionnantes! Merci pour l'info, Alex et Gis!
Je suppose que tous les autres détails seront révélés dans un nouveau thread? [/ Quote]
Heidi, you indeed suppose, Alex will open a new subject as soon as Brian gives hisapproval and let us cross the fingers that he always agrees for this project!!
Heidi ,tu supposes bien , Alex ouvrira un nouveau sujet dès que Brian donne son feu vert et croisons les doigts qu'il soit toujours d'accord pour ce projet !!

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irina_something
SOS d'un terrien en detresse

Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2006-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Great New : BJDG is going to enter in a new dimension !   27.10.09 21:20

wow, i just read about this. when would you have the interview and who would be the interviewer? i really want to know what titi would ask him !!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Great New : BJDG is going to enter in a new dimension !   27.10.09 21:47

Irina, we wait for Brian's answer by hoping that he did not change the mind !!
It is Alex who will go to see Brian in Poitiers and all members will be able to ask a question (there will be an eujst aouvert on the forum))!

Irina ,nous attendons la réponse de Brian en espérant qu'il n' a pas changé d'avis !!
C'est Alex qui ira voir Brian à Poitiers et tous les membres pourront poser une question ( il y aura un eujst aouvert sur le forum )) !

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Great New : BJDG is going to enter in a new dimension !   14.11.09 17:06

Alex did not receive Brian's answers No and I hope that he is going to make it but I admit you that I begin to wonder if this interview will be made one day! It is pity because Brian really seemed to interest in this project.
Let us cross fingers all the same!!
If after Finale of the GP, we have no news Alex will go to Poitiers!

Alex n' a pas reçu de réponses de Brian et j'espère qu'il va le faire mais je vous avoue que je commence à me demander si cet interview se fera un jour!C'est dommage car Brian avait l'air vraiment intéresser par ce projet .
Croisons les doigts tout de même !!
Si après la Finale du GP ,nous n'avons pas de nouvelles ,Alex ira à Poitiers !

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheena

Number of posts : 5583

PostSubject: Re: Great New : BJDG is going to enter in a new dimension !   14.11.09 17:22

Crossing fingers.....

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book" - Groucho Marx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fx44

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Great New : BJDG is going to enter in a new dimension !   14.11.09 18:05

Avec tout ce dont il a pensé, peut-être nous a-t'il oublié ou bien il n'a pas le temps c'est possible aussi. Bref, attendons. la patience est mère de toutes les vertus. Wink

With all of which he thought maybe he has forgotten us either he has no time it is possible also. In brief, let us wait. The patience is a mother of all the virtues. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fx44100.spaces.live.com
baboo*lena*
The Mission

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Great New : BJDG is going to enter in a new dimension !   14.11.09 18:34

Hope to habe an answer of Brian...

Espérons une réponse prochaire de Brian...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Bead
vip

Number of posts : 2023

PostSubject: Re: Great New : BJDG is going to enter in a new dimension !   14.11.09 18:51

I don't think any of us should assume that Brian won't participate and provide answers to our questions. He may have way too many things to do. I'm speculating that he has his hands full with trainings and preparations for the GPFinal which is not all that far in the future. However, if Alex has the opportunity to go to Poiters after the GPF, it couldn't hurt to remind him about this project, and he may feel more inclined to provide answers at that time when he feels a bit less pressure. Let's give him some time.

Mary C.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
6marinka
James Bond

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Great New : BJDG is going to enter in a new dimension !   14.11.09 19:27

I feel like the dumbest person in the world right now pale As I got the e-mail about the possibility asking Brian a question for a possible "questionaire", I was excited and thinking "sure, I´ll add my question!" The problem is, I couldn´t find this thread - I didn´t think it was here... That will teach me a lesson - ALWAYS CHECK ALL THREADS!! icon_boxe grrrrrrrrrmur

Anyway, as for Brian answering the questionnaire, I agree with Mary, he has a lot of work now at the practices and needs to concentrate in his preparation for the biggest competition of his life. Let´s give him some time, what about giving him a deadline until ...until the Olympic Games lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Great New : BJDG is going to enter in a new dimension !   27.12.09 15:32

Brian did not give news concerning our plan and I regret him, we do not know if Brian read the mail of Alex!
I crossed a message by asking him to read its mails and to give us an answer etc but we are as sister Ann....
Brian n' a pas donné de nouvelles concernant notre projet et je le regrette ,nous ne savons pas si Brian a lu le mail d'Alex!
J'ai passé un message en lui demandant de lire ses mails et de nous donner une réponse etc mais nous sommes comme soeur Anne ....

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fx44

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Great New : BJDG is going to enter in a new dimension !   27.12.09 17:59

Comme soeur Anne ???? Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fx44100.spaces.live.com
Ice.Cream
Administrateur

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Great New : BJDG is going to enter in a new dimension !   27.12.09 19:48

pas sure que les membres non francophones comprennent.. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pinterest.com/lightandclouds/
baboo*lena*
The Mission

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Great New : BJDG is going to enter in a new dimension !   29.12.09 16:53

lol!
Nous aurions bien besoin de quelqu'un comme Sarah (forum off) pour le lui demander directement. Il ne pourrait pas éviter de répondre. Laughing
Enfin, il est surement très occupé en ce moment. Soyons patients Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nona

Number of posts : 4751

PostSubject: Re: Great New : BJDG is going to enter in a new dimension !   29.01.10 11:10

Alex, Gis to who do we send the questions?

Gislaine
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Great New : BJDG is going to enter in a new dimension !   29.01.10 12:38

Manon, Alex has never had answer of the mail on behalf of Brian and it is heartbreaking!
Oki Brian is very occupied by its trainings and I understand him easily but one not would have is enough!
I know in no way if Brian l' read!
Damage because Brian had air to be to interest by this request.
Manon, Alex n 'a jamais eu de réponse du mail de la part de Brian et c'est navrant!
Oki Brian est très occupé par ses entraînements et je le comprends aisément mais un non aurait suffit !
Je ne sais pas du tout si Brian l' a lu !
Dommage car Brian avait l'air d'être intéresser par cette demande .

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Bead
vip

Number of posts : 2023

PostSubject: Re: Great New : BJDG is going to enter in a new dimension !   29.01.10 17:08

Gis....There was a suggestion in the recent interview with Brian which Titi did that he has difficulty trusting anyone other than his mother and close family. The answer to why there has been no response from him may revolve around that issue of trust. I've gotten the impression from various interviews with him over the years that if his mother doesn't approve of it, he won't do it. Is there some way to contact his mother, directly, to determine if Brian is interested in this project and if he would approve of it and participate in its development to whatever extent he could be involved? You would have to convince her of the project's worth, and she would need to agree with it, before Brian shows any interest it in. It is important to have someone to act as an intermediary in this, who Brian trusts, otherwise this is probably a dead project (although it may be anyway if Brian says 'no.')

Mary C.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice.Cream
Administrateur

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Great New : BJDG is going to enter in a new dimension !   29.01.10 17:14

I sent 2 mails to Brian. The first one for the interview and the second just after his victory at NHK Trophy.
I never received any answer, or acknowledgement of receipt. I don't know if my mails were read or just directly put in the trash can ! Rolling Eyes
I don't know what I have to think about this, Brian was really ok for this interview, and gave some ideas how to do it ! Why he didn't say no ?

Blue Bead wrote:
You would have to convince her of the project's worth, and she would need to agree with it, before Brian shows any interest it in. I

Mary, his mother was there when we asked Brian about his interview. She saw his reaction and his answer !

Last edited by Ice.Cream on 29.01.10 17:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pinterest.com/lightandclouds/
Gislaine
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Great New : BJDG is going to enter in a new dimension !   29.01.10 17:16

Mary, her mother was next to Brian when Alex spoke to her about this big plan!
Why she did not issue anything at this moment there?
I understand that Brian protects himself, gives his confidence to count drip...
I know that madam Joubert too much does not like that fans go to "bore " Brian but there also it is not easy, after everything he also needs to be supported without therefore to break him feet and I do not think that we make it!
Brian could say not right away because Alex had said it to him and we will have left without having reveal presents to the members! LOL!
What is damage in this small history it is that we know nothing.
Mary , sa mère était à côté de Brian lorsqu'Alex lui a parlé de ce grand projet !
Pourquoi elle n' a rien émis à ce moment là ?
Je comprends que Brian se protège , donne sa confiance à compte goutte ...
Je sais que madame Joubert n'aime pas trop que des fans aillent "ennuyer" Brian mais là aussi ce n'est pas facile , après tout il a besoin aussi d'être soutenu sans pour autant de lui casser les pieds et je ne pense pas que nous le faisons !
Brian pouvait dire non tout de suite car Alex le lui avait dit et nous serons parties sans avoir révéler aux membres présentes !LOL!
Ce qui est dommage dans cette petite histoire c'est que nous ne savons rien

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oana24

Number of posts : 973

PostSubject: Re: Great New : BJDG is going to enter in a new dimension !   29.01.10 21:12

If Alex spoke to Brian and he agreed to do this then i don't think he would say no now. I think the problem is with those emails, maybe , for some reason, he hasn't read them, somehow i don't think Brian would ignore your requests if he once agreed to them. Now is certainly not the time for this, but after all the craziness of the Olympics is over, i think it might be a good idea to try talk to Brian in person about the interview again (well, if it is possible)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titanilla
Ces soirées-là

Number of posts : 3974

PostSubject: Re: Great New : BJDG is going to enter in a new dimension !   30.01.10 22:53

Im terrible sorry girls because I know I should have asked Brian about this project when I talked to him in Tallinn... But somehow I forgot... shame on me. I told him how the board supports him but totally forgot to ask about the interview.

But he is probably really busy now, so maybe we should wait when the Olympics are over and then ask again...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nona

Number of posts : 4751

PostSubject: Re: Great New : BJDG is going to enter in a new dimension !   31.01.10 14:07

Just like Oana and Titi said; it would probably be better to wait after olympics!

b.t.w. Gis, alex would it be nice to send Brian a huge goodluck card before the olympics with signatures and maybe some encouraging words from all of us?

Gislaine
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Great New : BJDG is going to enter in a new dimension !   31.01.10 15:24

Manon , Very Happy Why not..

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anja
Caruso

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Great New : BJDG is going to enter in a new dimension !   31.01.10 15:57

Manon, I like your idea very much!! I think we should give Brian all support which is possible now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great New : BJDG is going to enter in a new dimension !   

Back to top Go down

Great New : BJDG is going to enter in a new dimension !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brian Joubert Discussion Group :: Announcements :: Annonces des Administrateurs/Announcements of the Administrators-
Jump to: