Share | 

World 2012 attributed to the city of Nice , Euros Sheffield

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gislaine
The Boss

Number of posts : 13327
Registration date : 2006-06-10

PostSubject: World 2012 attributed to the city of Nice , Euros Sheffield   30.11.09 15:37

lol!

Figure skating: World 2012 attributed to the city of Nice

The world championships of figure skating will be organized in Nice in 2012, announced on Monday the international Federation of skating ( ISU). To read the suit) the article The competitions will take place of March 26th in the April 1st. lol! Héhéhéhé!!!!!

It will be the seventh time when France organizes these World, the last ones in 2000 having been already organized by Nice.

World championships took place in Los Angeles this year and they will take place in Turin next year and to Nagano in 2011.
http://fr.news.yahoo.com/3/20091130/tsp-glace-patinage-mondiaux-nice-6e81073.html
manga38

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

Number of posts : 13327
Registration date : 2006-06-10

PostSubject: Re: World 2012 attributed to the city of Nice , Euros Sheffield   30.11.09 16:18

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bladette
James Bond

Number of posts : 1036
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: World 2012 attributed to the city of Nice , Euros Sheffield   30.11.09 16:41

Great, now Brian can compete at least until 2012! This would be a great place to end his career (which I don’t want to think about), but the funny thing is that he doesn’t like to compete in France because he gets so nervous! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baboo*lena*
The Mission

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: World 2012 attributed to the city of Nice , Euros Sheffield   30.11.09 17:00

Inclassable37 Thanks a lot for the new Gis!! I can say that I would be there. Damage that Brian will not be there. But...never knows one (light of hope). scratch

Inclassable37 Merci beaucoup pour la nouvelle Gis!! Je peux déjà dire que j'y serais. Dommage que Brian ne sera pas de la partie. Mais...sait on jamais (lueur d'espoir). scratch

In any case it is sure that would be a beautiful consecration in its already well filled career.

bravobrianfrance2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queeni
Love's divine

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: World 2012 attributed to the city of Nice , Euros Sheffield   30.11.09 17:35

Thanks a lot, Gis!
I'll go there, without any doubt - I love Nice Very Happy

Let's hope, that Brian will still be a part of competitive skating then, but I'm quite sure he will!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheena

Number of posts : 5583
Registration date : 2006-06-13

PostSubject: Re: World 2012 attributed to the city of Nice , Euros Sheffield   30.11.09 17:55

And Europeans are in Sheffield, England!! That might be a good one to go to - if he is still in eligible competition Brian would probably skate better, seeing that is is not in France! lol!

Thanks for the news!

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book" - Groucho Marx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World 2012 attributed to the city of Nice , Euros Sheffield   

Back to top Go down

World 2012 attributed to the city of Nice , Euros Sheffield
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brian Joubert Discussion Group :: Skating General :: General Skating / Autre Patinage-
Jump to: