pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pinterest.com/lightandclouds/
schiele
Untouchable

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-11-26

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Olympics - Articles on Brian   17.02.10 17:06

Is he openly bullying him into accepting the imposed training conditions if he wants to continue?? Smth may be lost in the translation, that's why Im asking..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice.Cream
Administrateur

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Olympics - Articles on Brian   17.02.10 17:15

yes, this is an ultimatum in fact..
Back to top Go down
Nina
vip

Number of posts : 3534
Registration date : 2006-06-12

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Olympics - Articles on Brian   17.02.10 17:17

Ice.Cream wrote:
http://www.url4.eu/1QJaq

pale
Somehow that link doesn't work for me. An ultimatum? wtf!!??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice.Cream
Administrateur

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Olympics - Articles on Brian   17.02.10 17:19

I correct the link : http://www.rtl.fr/fiche/5933084722/exclu-didier-gailhaguet-brian-joubert-n-est-plus-dans-le-coup.html

"l'intervention de Didier Gailhaguet, président de la fédération française des sports de glace, au sujet de la performance de Brian Joubert lors du programme libre des Jeux Olympiques de Vancouver, ressemble bien à une exécution publique"

Didier Gailhaguet's intervention, president of the French federation of the ice sports, about Brian Joubert's performance during the program free of Olympics of Vancouver, looks like a public execution.

"S'il veut continuer sa carrière il faudra que nous soyons bien d'accord sur les choix à opérer et on peut considérer que la fédération sera plus présente sur la manière de conduire la suite (...), il y a beaucoup de choses à revoir car aujourd'hui Brian n'est plus dans le coup". Il ajoute : "On ne peut pas nier que Brian a été un formidable compétiteur, il ne faut pas nier non plus qu'aujourd'hui il ne l'est plus".

" If he wants to continue his career we shall have to fully agree on choices to be operated and we can consider that the federation will be more present on the way of leading the suite ..., there are many things to be revised because today Brian is not any more in on it ". He adds: " we cannot deny that Brian was a tremendous competitor, you should not deny either that today he is not it any more ".

Last edited by Ice.Cream on 17.02.10 17:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Queeni
Love's divine

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Olympics - Articles on Brian   17.02.10 17:20

Just click "skip this ad" in the right corner, Nina!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lonnie
Love's divine

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2009-10-18

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Olympics - Articles on Brian   17.02.10 17:20

Well, if he WANTS Brian to retire... That would give French skating a great push. Who do you think kept 2 slots for the french men when all your headcases go imploding?

I noticed the federation has been pushing Amodio (I think that Brain even referred to it a few weeks ago) but if he thinks the little guy is ready for top spot, he'd better think again. Between haedcase Ponsero, newbie Amodio and poor Alban, who'll never get the PCS for a top skater, he's in for a great quad. Good luck with that.

Maybe Brian would like to come and skate for Israel? I have a spare bedroom, would take care of him just like his mom does, even tuck him in at night ;-)

Lonnie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
schiele
Untouchable

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-11-26

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Olympics - Articles on Brian   17.02.10 17:31

I so agree about the Browning part, I think Brian needs to go back working with a mentor who knows what he's going thru. Im sure they can manage to patch things up with Browning.
On the other hand, Im really disgusted with his tone and approach used for his top skater and one of the best in the world.. Nice.. Im sure Mama Jouby wont take it so nicely..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anastasia
vip

Number of posts : 4091
Registration date : 2006-06-13

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Olympics - Articles on Brian   17.02.10 17:45

We are sure to face the scandal soon....seems so :S
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://brianjoubert.ruhelp.com/
Nona
SOS d'un terrien en detresse

Number of posts : 4751

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Olympics - Articles on Brian   17.02.10 18:21

OMG it almost sounds like Didier wants to be Brian's coach.

Quote :
the federation will be more present on the way of leading the suite

Federation = Didier

cravey
Matrix

Number of posts : 3023

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Olympics - Articles on Brian   17.02.10 18:23

This all is soooo f****** up pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dailslidosanalv.ucoz.com/
Bublijojo
J'ai demandé à la lune

Number of posts : 536
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Olympics - Articles on Brian   17.02.10 19:02

I 'm getting more and more upset while readin Didier's words. Before he was saying that Brian would come back with a medal and now he's just criticism. Leave Brian alone! I was worried after Brian's performance that the criticism at his country would start. He will need plenty of support to recover from this nightmare...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titanilla
Ces soirées-là

Number of posts : 3974

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Olympics - Articles on Brian   17.02.10 19:06

I feel sick from this. I have no doubts Brian can come back from a competition meltdown. But Im really worried about all the mess that will start around him right now.

I dont want him to retire now and I dont think he wants to retire. I hope he wont be forced for that...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bladette
James Bond

Number of posts : 1036
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Olympics - Articles on Brian   17.02.10 19:13

Titanilla wrote:

I dont want him to retire now and I dont think he wants to retire. I hope he wont be forced for that...

I agree, I'm so afraid of this! This is going to be an awful drama mess once again! pale No

What would it help to practise abroad, anyway? It was about the nerves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

Number of posts : 13304
Registration date : 2006-06-10

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Olympics - Articles on Brian   17.02.10 19:18

Je viens de lire l'article ,fiou et vlan une autre couche car Brian a bien besoin de ça et Albena et Maxim vont être ravis d'apprendre qu'ils ne sont pas professionnels !
Kurt Browning ne souhaitait pas de travailler avec des patineurs étrangers qui étaient médaillables Orser voulaient travailler avec Rippon et Yu-Na-Kim .
L'entourage c'est ? sa mère , qui ?
Qui a foutu une pression incroyable ( dors ,réveille toi en pensant aux JO ?
C'est que la faute de Brian ,ho vraiment ?
I have just read the article, fiou and vlan another sleeps because Brian well needs that and Albena and Maxim are going to be delighted to learn that they are not professional!
Kurt Browning did not wish to work with foreign skaters who were médaillables Orser wanted to work with Rippon and Yu-Na-Kim.
The circle it is? Her mother, who? Who did an incredible pressure (sleep, wakes you by thinking )? It is because Brian's fault, ho really?

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roosje
The Mission

Number of posts : 429
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Olympics - Articles on Brian   17.02.10 19:38

An ultimatum??!!!??!!! WTF! You give your best skater an ultimatum before the competition is even over? You give your best skater an ultimatum at all? And you openly criticize him when what he needs is support???!!!??? Think again, Mr. G., think again! Maybe training abroad would be good for a short period of time... you know as a learning experience...but really LIVING abroad? Sorry, I don't think Brian COULD do that...he'd be miserable and alone without his friends, family and familiar surroundings, so how's that going to solve anything? I agree they should've pulled in a sports psychologist...that might have helped...and if not, it wouldn't hurt either...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nona
SOS d'un terrien en detresse

Number of posts : 4751

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Olympics - Articles on Brian   17.02.10 19:48

cravey wrote:

yes and D.g. is only making it worser icon_boxe

Roosje
The Mission

Number of posts : 429
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Olympics - Articles on Brian   17.02.10 19:56

Nona wrote:
cravey wrote:

yes and D.g. is only making it worser icon_boxe

Exactly! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malgosia
vip

Number of posts : 3247

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Olympics - Articles on Brian   17.02.10 21:00

Bublijojo wrote:
I 'm getting more and more upset while readin Didier's words. Before he was saying that Brian would come back with a medal and now he's just criticism. Leave Brian alone!
Yeah here comes the “success has many fathers but defeat is an orphan" thing. Mr. Gailhaguet proves again he has no shame, no class and no tact at all - the competition is not even over yet. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oana24

Number of posts : 973

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Olympics - Articles on Brian   17.02.10 21:19

God, this is outrageous, i'm so angry right now! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I'm sorry for saying this, but i think this Didier Gailhaguet guy is the devil in person, i always thought he had a bad influence on Brian, but this ultimatum thing is just too much!! Mad icon_boxe I might be overreacting, but right now i think it's his fault that Brian went that terrified and shaky into the SP. There was nothing wrong with Brian's preparation, but Gailhaguet put such a tremendous pressure on his shoulders, that Brian went from being a fighter to total nervous breakdown. In an interview earlier this season DG was saying that Brian had to eat, drink, sleep, dream, walk, talk, even breathe only thinking of becoming an olympic champion. Of course Brian always dreamt of winning the olympic title, but how could he handle such pressure? DG took care of burrying Brian's fighter spirit under a load of inhuman demands and expectations and now he wants to kill it for good. Please Brian, don't ever give up, keep on fighting! hugs allez
Back to top Go down
View user profile
F1orult
James Bond

Number of posts : 1173
Registration date : 2006-12-08

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Olympics - Articles on Brian   17.02.10 21:31

pfffffffffff, no comments grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://napfordulo.wordpress.com
Blue Bead
vip

Number of posts : 2023

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Olympics - Articles on Brian   17.02.10 21:46

I've purposely stayed off the board, today; I'm still trying to deal with last night. Now, I'm reading all these articles by these journalist vultures who are attacking Brian before he's even "dead" on the ice and, then, the worst of the naysayers is Brian's "supposed" mentor, DG. What a F'ing a$$hole! Oh, yeah! he's really in Brian's corner, isn't he? (What a joke!!) grrrrrrrrrmur That's it DG, put tons more pressure on him, kick the guy when he's down. Go on, threaten to make all his training decisions for him if he wants to continue to compete. If I were Brian, right now, I would seriously consider leaving France, moving to another country, sitting out the required time, and competing for the new country. The FFSG has done nothing but screw Brian over ever since he started competing. This crap has got to stop!

Mary C.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
6marinka
James Bond

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Olympics - Articles on Brian   17.02.10 22:03

I tried to stay out of this all as well, but now I´m just FURIOUS!!!!! How can someone be so F===== STUPID!!!!! God, I´m not someone who hates people, but this DG guy is just driving me NUTS right now!!! icon_boxe
Seriously, how on Earth can someone stay among the very best for so many years under such HUMILIATING and THREATENING conditions that Brian has faced in France during his whole career???!!!! I don´t remember ANY skater living and competing under such pressure and being so bullyied by his own federation and media like Brian has been....This just makes me so sick!
I was dealing with it quite well today, but when I imagine (no matter of the final result at the Olympics) Brian coming home after, what he will have to face, I could cry....This is just so not fair! Someone who has held up the whole skating team, been the spiritual leader, inspiration for the kids of his country (and not only there).....HOW CAN THEY BE SO CRUEL??!!

Brian, you have such luck to have so many wonderful fans all over the world - you can represent ANY nation, be sure WE WILL APPRECIATE WHAT WE HAVE IN YOU!!! hugs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice.Cream
Administrateur

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Olympics - Articles on Brian   17.02.10 22:10

Blue Bead wrote:
If I were Brian, right now, I would seriously consider leaving France, moving to another country, sitting out the required time, and competing for the new country.

Well say Mary, I said exactly the same to my mom this evening ! But to leave the country you must have the agreement of your federation..
Back to top Go down
cravey
Matrix

Number of posts : 3023

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Olympics - Articles on Brian   17.02.10 22:14

Brian will never leave France to skate for another country, he's too patriotic for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dailslidosanalv.ucoz.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Olympics - Articles on Brian   

Back to top Go down

2010 Olympics - Articles on Brian
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brian Joubert Discussion Group :: Olympics Winter Games Vancouver 2010 :: Only for the olympics games-
Jump to: