BJDG Apparel/ Vêtements BJDG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JielinL
Untouchable

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2010-03-26

PostSubject: BJDG Apparel/ Vêtements BJDG   09.04.10 1:51

Was at school when this thought popped into my head. Can we have a line of "BJDG apparel": hats, t-shirts, scarves, mittens, etc? bounce_red It would be hard to organize a sale, but I was wondering, if we have an icon/smiley/logo, ilovebjdg3 we could just each put that on one of the "make your own clothing" websites and make our own.

Just curious.

A partial list of possible websites:
http://www.wordans.com/display/create_tshirt/model/69 (Canada)
http://www.zazzle.ca/create ( USA | UK | Canada | Australia | New Zealand
Germany | Spain | Brazil | Portugal | France)
http://www.tshirts.ro/tricouri_personalizate.php (Romania?)
http://www.esgraphic.co.jp/ (Japan)

Sorry if I left any countries out(I probably did) Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

Number of posts : 13304
Registration date : 2006-06-10

PostSubject: Re: BJDG Apparel/ Vêtements BJDG   09.04.10 12:48

Heu ,I have not ever thought of it, that think of it of the members?Alex?
hide8up

Heu , je n'ai jamais pensé à cela ,qu'en pense les membres ?
Alex ?

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Bead
vip

Number of posts : 2023
Registration date : 2006-06-13

PostSubject: Re: BJDG Apparel/ Vêtements BJDG   09.04.10 16:38

As long as we don't use photos of Brian without the legal copyright owner's permission, I think this might be a good idea. If one of our members (perhaps more than one, lol) who is artistically inclined could come up with suitable, original designs for a BJDG logo which could be put on transfer media or designs that could be silk-screened, they could be applied to any sort of clothing or apparel, even tote bags. The trick in this is to come up with an easily recognizable design, something that isn't complicated, design-wise. Something, that when viewed, the person looking at it can say 'ooh, there's our logo. She/he must be one of us!'

As a side benefit it would be a wonderful way for members to identify each other at the various events and competitions. It would be a whole lot easier to find an unknown person wearing a BJDG-logo ballcap or T-shirt than to look for a face in the crowd only guided by the other person's description of themselves, lol.

Mary C.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JielinL
Untouchable

PostSubject: Re: BJDG Apparel/ Vêtements BJDG   10.04.10 2:28

Glad you approve, Mary Smile I am making some attempts at logos, but unfortunately am artistically challenged. Hopefully some of our more gifted members will take the offer. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irina_something
SOS d'un terrien en detresse

Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2006-07-28

PostSubject: Re: BJDG Apparel/ Vêtements BJDG   14.04.10 14:04

this sounds like a wonderful idea !!!! i would be very proud to wear one. and since brian doesn't seem to retire, as i was fearing, i could still get a chance to wear such a t-shirt.
but i have no idea how to help. and would we do it ourself, would we pay for it? who would we pay for it???

i am actually curious, about brioan's thoughts if he would see us wearing something related to him and with the words from our board " belief, courage and perseverance ". i like to think he would be proud to see how he inspired us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JielinL
Untouchable

PostSubject: Re: BJDG Apparel/ Vêtements BJDG   14.04.10 15:34

well, i was thinking that we could just get a logo, and put it one one of the websites I listed. they make custom t-shirts, you design them, order them, they make them and ship them to you. I found one for Canada, US, Japan, Russia, Romania, UK, Australia, New Zealand, and can find more for your country if I left some out. That would be much easier if we just order them ourselves, instead of trying to organize a sale, seeing we have members from all they way around the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anja
Caruso

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: BJDG Apparel/ Vêtements BJDG   22.04.10 19:48

I like this idea very much! I will be proud of wearing a BJDG shirt!! ilovebjdg3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BJDG Apparel/ Vêtements BJDG   

Back to top Go down

BJDG Apparel/ Vêtements BJDG
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brian Joubert Discussion Group :: Miscellaneous :: Anything/ Discussion divers hors patinage-
Jump to: