Jana Khokhlova teamed up with Fedor Andreev

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TWITTI
The Mission

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Jana Khokhlova teamed up with Fedor Andreev   22.08.10 17:29

I wrote an article about it in hungarian, but I translate the most important parts for you:)
article: http://skaterfan.wordpress.com/2010/08/22/jana-khokhlova-fedor-andreevvel-tancol-tovabb/

I guess all of you know the preludes about them (I mean: Sergei's knee problem and the break up).
Then Jana decided she would like to continue competitive ice dancing and tried with Deividas Stagniunas in Canton (then D.S. wasn't good for her, so he teamed up finally with Isabella Tobias). After her flight was cancelled because volcano ash, she stayed in Canton and Zueva wanted to try her with her son, Fedor, who was a single competitior for Canada.
(his best result is 3rd place in nationals, but he had a serious injury during quad and he had to retire. After then he came back, but he wans't good enough to qualify for any championships out of Canada).

They tried and it's working:) They are training with Igor and Marina at Canton. They said Golden Waltz steps are the hardest for them, especially for Fedor, who never danced, but their chemistry is really good.
Their new FD will be a Beatles Medley from Abbey Road album.
Jana said she has only a 6 moth long visa to the US, but they will do something because she wants to move to the US, so I think they will training in Canton in the next time too.
And of course they will compete for Russia.
The decided they would like to qualify for Europeans and the Worlds too.

They are so cute together, so I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brian-joubert.allgoo.net

Jana Khokhlova teamed up with Fedor Andreev
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brian Joubert Discussion Group :: Skating General :: General Skating / Autre Patinage-
Jump to: