Brian Joubert Discussion Group

PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog inFacebookTwitter

Share | 

RAK 2011 - deadline for sending 20 of august!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
toutou
Empress of Image

Number of posts : 2447
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: RAK 2011 - deadline for sending 20 of august!!!!   04.10.11 5:42

ummmm ... pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
quintia
Matrix

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2006-06-13

PostSubject: Re: RAK 2011 - deadline for sending 20 of august!!!!   04.10.11 12:58

The RAK I sent either last year or two years ago (the last time we did it before this summer) never reached its destination. I wouldn't be surprised if a few got lost in the mail. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheena

Number of posts : 5583

PostSubject: Re: RAK 2011 - deadline for sending 20 of august!!!!   04.10.11 13:34

Maybe we should consider virtual reality RAKs in the future!!??!! (Anything that avoids the world's postal services....) lol!

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book" - Groucho Marx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nina
vip

Number of posts : 3534
Registration date : 2006-06-12

PostSubject: Re: RAK 2011 - deadline for sending 20 of august!!!!   04.10.11 18:53

Sheena wrote:
Maybe we should consider virtual reality RAKs in the future!!??!! (Anything that avoids the world's postal services....) lol!
Good idea!! Wink

I'm really sorry for those of you whose packages might have gone lost No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adelina
SOS d'un terrien en detresse

Number of posts : 4654
Registration date : 2006-07-01

PostSubject: Re: RAK 2011 - deadline for sending 20 of august!!!!   04.10.11 19:44

well or being random act of kindness..somebody really did enjoy the gift and it's really random!

Sorry girls..don't know what to say! I'm sorry! Bows! youpi
I'm pretty sure that it's not my fault but still I feel bad that ur rak didn't reached to the adress!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toutou
Empress of Image

PostSubject: Re: RAK 2011 - deadline for sending 20 of august!!!!   05.10.11 5:39

as you know, it's not your fault hugs Don't worry kisses
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adelina

PostSubject: Re: RAK 2011 - deadline for sending 20 of august!!!!   05.10.11 18:31

ありがとうございます , Saori-sama!!! hugs bisousfleurs

Really sorry for the ones(senders or receivers) which their RAK is lost! But don't lose ur hope sometimes can take much more than u can believe! hug

Last edited by Adelina on 06.10.11 18:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

Number of posts : 13304
Registration date : 2006-06-10

PostSubject: Re: RAK 2011 - deadline for sending 20 of august!!!!   05.10.11 20:46

Adelina, you are faulty in no way, it is the mystery of the mail........... or this comes to turtle's back or snail diable !
I wait for two pretty postcards of my daughter Gaëlle of Canada, most having a great time, my mom accepted from it one, its brother Eric also...
Fortunately that I have news via facebook, sms and skype!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adelina ,tu n'es pas fautive en rien ,c'est le mystère du courrier ........... ou ça vient à dos de tortue ou escargot !
J'attends deux jolies cartes postales de ma fille Gaëlle du Canada , le plus marrant ,ma maman en a reçu une ,son frère Eric également ...
Heureusement que j'ai des nouvelles via facebook ,sms et skype !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
quintia
Matrix

Number of posts : 3229

PostSubject: Re: RAK 2011 - deadline for sending 20 of august!!!!   06.10.11 12:28

Adelina, you're definitely not at fault here. The post is sometimes very very slow. kisses
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adelina

PostSubject: Re: RAK 2011 - deadline for sending 20 of august!!!!   06.10.11 18:58

thank u Gis et Kiki!!! hugs
Is bad when this happends and I understand the feelings of the girls who don't know what happend with their rak and I feel bad since in a way I did take care of this project! bisousfleurs

@Gis: Hope u'll receive the cards!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adelina

PostSubject: Re: RAK 2011 - deadline for sending 20 of august!!!!   06.10.11 20:43

irina_something wrote:
i am just gonna say who my rak was sopposed to go to - Sándor Melinda, in hungary. how can it take for a package to reach hungary from romania ? so i have 2 options - either melinda didn't get a chance to tall me she got it or it got lost. Suspect

She got it Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irina_something

Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2006-07-28

PostSubject: Re: RAK 2011 - deadline for sending 20 of august!!!!   06.10.11 22:38

yessss, i got confirmation that the rak i sent arrived.
so as far as i am concerned all is good. i know what happened with the rak that was for me and i know now what happened with the one i sent.

so are there more raks missing?

adelina, don't worry, any misplaced raks are in no way your fault. you were so nice to take care of the project this year. but i guess we would think it's an alternate reality if the postal office would not suck and we wouldn't know what to do with ourselves Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheena

PostSubject: Re: RAK 2011 - deadline for sending 20 of august!!!!   07.10.11 12:50

Adelina, don't beat yourself up about these missing RAKs - you are not respeonsible for the shortcomings of the world's postal services!

And thanks for looking after the project!

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book" - Groucho Marx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adelina

PostSubject: Re: RAK 2011 - deadline for sending 20 of august!!!!   07.10.11 16:11

hug Thank you Irina & Sheena!
I hope every RAk will reach the destination!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Bead
vip

Number of posts : 2023

PostSubject: Re: RAK 2011 - deadline for sending 20 of august!!!!   07.10.11 20:33

Adelina.....Please don't feel that the lost RAK's are somehow your fault. They aren't, at all. You did everything a good manager of this year's project should have done; you did your job and did it very well. The postal services around the world are in miserable shape, and not just in the US lol . RAKs have been getting lost ever since Gis first proposed this as a summer project. In the last couple of years the loss rate has gotten worse, everywhere ...... for goodness knows what reasons.

Mary C.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adelina

PostSubject: Re: RAK 2011 - deadline for sending 20 of august!!!!   07.10.11 21:11

thank u! hugs
i know that about postal service...needs to have a rival or something...another mail service to work more good than this one!
as I said on previous page, even a card that I sent it not so far away from my town...same country...got lost! this is really annoying!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nini
Untouchable

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2010-07-24

PostSubject: Re: RAK 2011 - deadline for sending 20 of august!!!!   08.10.11 10:55

Hey Blue Bead!!! Thank you for your package, it has arrived last week and now I have got time to thank you a lot! The card with the three young screaming girls on the front is really amazing! And the inside of the card, too. This was a great idea of you! Thank you also for the blank book and the OHIO book!!!
All the best from Germany to the USA Banane
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adelina

PostSubject: Re: RAK 2011 - deadline for sending 20 of august!!!!   08.10.11 16:40

Yay! Another RAK arrived!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Bead
vip

Number of posts : 2023

PostSubject: Re: RAK 2011 - deadline for sending 20 of august!!!!   08.10.11 17:18

Nini wrote:
Hey Blue Bead!!! Thank you for your package, it has arrived last week and now I have got time to thank you a lot! The card with the three young screaming girls on the front is really amazing! And the inside of the card, too. This was a great idea of you! Thank you also for the blank book and the OHIO book!!!
All the best from Germany to the USA Banane

Nini....I'm soooo glad you got my RAK!! Gee, it only took it...what?.... 6 to 7 weeks? lol So much for the US post office's declaration that it would arrive in Germany in 7 to 10 days. Oh, well..... Razz

I'm glad, too, that you liked my "altered" card. It's an idea that struck me after several days of wondering how to best use that card with the 3 little screaming girls on the front. For those of you who are curious as to the card I sent. The front showed three little girls dressed in, what looks like ballet tutus; they're wearing cowboy boots, paper tiaras, and at least one has a wand with a star on its top....and they are standing close together, holding hands and screaming lol. I kept wondering why those kids were screaming.... and it dawned on me! So I cut out a head and shoulders shot of Brian and stuck it inside the card...and included words to the effect that, of course, they're screaming over the totally handsome/hot Brian Joubert. The card, alone, is probably the better gift than the two books, Laughing

I hope you enjoy reading about some of the more interesting places in Ohio and that you will create your own "book" on the pages of the blank book for the places that you've traveled. In a few years when the book is full of your own adventures, it will be fun to read back over what you've written and remember those trips and the experiences they generated.

Mary C.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titanilla
Ces soirées-là

Number of posts : 3974

PostSubject: Re: RAK 2011 - deadline for sending 20 of august!!!!   09.10.11 18:16

Im glad that some more RAKs arrived! And Mary, the idea of the card is fantastic!!! (Who wouldnt scream if they saw the totally, absolutely hot Brian Joubert?) brianmatrix
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheena

PostSubject: Re: RAK 2011 - deadline for sending 20 of august!!!!   09.10.11 18:53

Titanilla wrote:
Im glad that some more RAKs arrived! (Who wouldnt scream if they saw the totally, absolutely hot Brian Joubert?) brianmatrix

No lady with taste & discernment anyway!!

Last edited by Sheena on 31.01.12 17:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adelina

PostSubject: Re: RAK 2011 - deadline for sending 20 of august!!!!   27.01.12 21:31

I wanna say that I have talked with Oana and she told me that she actually received Saori's RAK but she had some problems and wasn't able to come here and say(not sure if she told to Saori directly through Facebook). But if she didn't I just wanted to say that ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toutou
Empress of Image

PostSubject: Re: RAK 2011 - deadline for sending 20 of august!!!!   28.01.12 17:37

Thank you for letting me know it, Adelina kisses I'm glad to hear it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adelina

PostSubject: Re: RAK 2011 - deadline for sending 20 of august!!!!   28.01.12 22:08

Do itashimashite, Saori-sama! kisses
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAK 2011 - deadline for sending 20 of august!!!!   

Back to top Go down

RAK 2011 - deadline for sending 20 of august!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brian Joubert Discussion Group :: Miscellaneous :: Anything/ Discussion divers hors patinage-
Jump to: