For all "Supernatural" lovers ;)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cravey
Matrix

Number of posts : 3023
Registration date : 2006-06-13

PostSubject: For all "Supernatural" lovers ;)   27.10.10 18:59

Topic for all SPN lovers! I noticed that there are quiet a lot of people who like this show, or who like Dean Winchester lol! and I thought that maybe we could have our own topic where we could discuss the show, its characters, and episodes Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dailslidosanalv.ucoz.com/
Inetux

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: For all "Supernatural" lovers ;)   27.10.10 19:02

It's great. Yep answering about that teddy bear - In this season he is not Teddy bear anymore.

And Delena made obsesion too, but no so big as SPN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cravey
Matrix

PostSubject: Re: For all "Supernatural" lovers ;)   27.10.10 19:10

Inetux wrote:
It's great. Yep answering about that teddy bear - In this season he is not Teddy bear anymore.
Yeah, I just don't like that because of Sammy, Dean has to suffer. Again. I still think of CW as a sado/mazo channel where they like to torture characters - both Dean and Damon Sad Or is it just the letter "D" Evil or Very Mad

And I can't wait for this weeks epi. It will be smtg BIG - with the god of truth bounce Just remembering Sammy's small evil smile while Dean was turned into a vamp. Buuu, I'm scared pale
Back to top Go down
irina_something
SOS d'un terrien en detresse

Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2006-07-28

PostSubject: Re: For all "Supernatural" lovers ;)   27.10.10 22:11

krista, how come we always manage to like the shows with all the good men ? lol!

i actually like spn for the humor in the first place. i nearly cried from laughing at some episodes. and then i like the two very good looking men that are jared and jensen. http://www.homeofthenutty.com/supernatural/screencaps/albums/SPN6x03/SPN_0501.jpg http://www.homeofthenutty.com/supernatural/screencaps/albums/SPN6x03/SPN_0414.jpg
and i liked in the end the sam arch story. and i was actually ok with the show ending at season 5 the way kripke wanted it.
but since i love the show i was excited about season 6. but damn what's up with the writers ? where did the campell family show up from? that does not make any sense.
and was it really necessary to screw sam's character again ? isn't this getting old?
i sincerely hate sera gamble so far. and i hate hating women.

girls lets keep posting only link, not the image because i don't want the same problems we had with the queer as folk thread.

so here are some things i found that i thought were criminaly funny regarding the show :
http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/klomette/Blog/whatswrongwithsam.jpg
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_la4024wj971qcp2hbo1_400.jpg
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/15500000/God-dean-winchester-15559482-400-400.jpg
http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/6310/deanfunny.jpg

this is part 4 but do watch all of them because they are just to funny http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50-23vSOUDo&playnext=1&videos=0Bq1rP8_4YI&feature=mfu_in_order

plus when i saw this vid i almost died laughing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W59iNGaHbOo

i shall come back with other stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irina_something

PostSubject: Re: For all "Supernatural" lovers ;)   27.10.10 22:15

a and i forgot to mention misha collins next to jared and jensen !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cravey
Matrix

PostSubject: Re: For all "Supernatural" lovers ;)   28.10.10 9:32

Quote :
girls lets keep posting only link, not the image because i don't want the same problems we had with the queer as folk thread.
Yeah I know Smile I just posted the picture in the first post, because it looks nicer that way Wink

And OMG, I just swooned over the screencap of Jared, he's just soo, sooo...man faint18x19wy5

Quote :
krista, how come we always manage to like the shows with all the good men ?
Maybe because we have a good taste in them? Very Happy

Quote :
i actually like spn for the humor in the first place. i nearly cried from laughing at some episodes.
Yeh, me too. Do you know how I got hooked up with SPN? I was at my friends house this one day and we had a small party. After we'd decided all to go to sleep, two of them decided to stay up and watch SPN (before that they were discussing this Dean guy and how hot he was, and how Deanish movements in his other movies has this Jenses dude). So yeah, since I was sleeping in the same room, of course I couldn't sleep because they both were laughing so hard. But that wasn't the thing that bothered me. The thing that bothered me was that they were laughing over the fact that this Dean guy got killed so many times (it was 3rd season's "Mistery spot" epi). So the next day I asked from this one friend to borrow 1st season's DVD just to see what's so special about this show. I ended up watching it all day, all night, after that downloading the rest of the seasons and continuing the same way. I watched all 4 seasons in less than one week lol! That's the power of SPN Very Happy

And that is also why agree with you about being angry with the writers. I hate it that they took almost all the humour out of the show, leaving just bleakness, sorrow, apocalypse thingy. Plus - THEY KILLED GABRIEL!!! Which was the only archangel that still represented goodness and belief in mankind, just what we were always taught to think of angels - them being kind, believe in us and help us. And it all got killed in one stupid epi Sad The last epi of 5th season was epic. It was hard to watch. But it got the Epic ending that SPN deserved. It was great to make a 6th season, yes, but still will it have the same epic ending? I doubt it. For me, I feel like 5th season was the last one and this season is like the sequel. And as we know sequels are almost never as superb as the original stuff.
Back to top Go down
irina_something

PostSubject: Re: For all "Supernatural" lovers ;)   28.10.10 22:10

krista, what i know now about angel is that they are " dicks with wings ". dean is full of wisdom Razz
and i liked gabriel too. well, we never now who might be resurrected.
and you know what bothers me in season 6? it's like lots of details were forgotten. do the writers think that the fan have memory issues ? how is it that castiel can find san and dean now? didn't they have some sort of protection on them so angels couldn't find them? they could address that.
and also sam comes back from hell and neither sam nor dean mention adam for once? ok, i didn't care for the guy at all but he was their brother. you would think one would bother to ask.
and the cambell were such great hunters but they never heard of the winchesters and the winchesters never heard of them? really?

but as you said, season 5 finale it's it for me and now i watch because i can't help myself hide8up and because i saw jared naked pull ups being advertised before season 6 started Twisted Evil
actually i waited very impaciently for the first ep of season 6 and i was very disappointed. and from tehn on i don't get my hopes up to much.

oh, and don't get me started on the lisa plot. i did not get why they decided to make it seam like dean always wanted to go her since in the only episode she shows up before the apocalypse dean only says she was very bendy.
i did not get why they did not let joan live or make bella a better character and make one of them his love interest. that would have made more sense sice he actually met them more often and you know, like actually spoke to them every one in a while.

ok, it's late now i go to bed. but i hope we keep bitchin' and posting hot links Razz

Last edited by irina_something on 28.10.10 23:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cravey
Matrix

PostSubject: Re: For all "Supernatural" lovers ;)   28.10.10 22:48

ITA with everything you said, Irina Wink

Quote :
and because i saw jared naked pull ups being advertised before season 6 started
The writers certainly know how to get our attention LOL Almost nekkid Jared, dang, who wouldn't want to see THAT Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Inetux

PostSubject: Re: For all "Supernatural" lovers ;)   31.10.10 19:42

Sometimes i think they needed to end with season 5., but in that moment i realise that Sammy is to good to be died.
I still love them both, but i want all old goodness back - brother love , humor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irina_something

PostSubject: Re: For all "Supernatural" lovers ;)   02.11.10 21:24

hmm, things got better in the last episode. i mean, yeah, sam has no soul but at least now i feel like we're getting somewhere plot wise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nona

Number of posts : 4751

PostSubject: Re: For all "Supernatural" lovers ;)   03.11.10 21:29

I've seen all the episodes so far! I don't know if there is a sixth season already?

I got really hooked up and I just watched the episodes one after an other on the internet Smile Twisted Evil Does guys are just YUMMMIIIEEE!!

Irina you are right after the guys had opened the gate from hell it just keeps on draging on. Specialy in the fifth season. All I can remember is that I wasn't very satisfied at the end of season 5, but I will keep my mouth shot! I PROMISE!!

irina_something

PostSubject: Re: For all "Supernatural" lovers ;)   04.11.10 22:14

nona, why keep your mouth shot ???? opinions are always welcome !!
actually i think i did not make myself clear. what i found unsatisfying so far is season 6.
but the last episode of season 6 gave me hope. i hope i won't go back to wanting to kill sera gamble this Friday ( nona, a there is a new episode every Friday ).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inetux

PostSubject: Re: For all "Supernatural" lovers ;)   05.11.10 20:01

irina_something wrote:

but the last episode of season 6 gave me hope. i hope i won't go back to wanting to kill sera gamble this Friday ( nona, a there is a new episode every Friday ).

Oh yeah. That episod egave me hope too. I'm gonna watch it tomorrow online. Ahh can't wait eros
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irina_something

PostSubject: Re: For all "Supernatural" lovers ;)   05.11.10 22:56

Inetux wrote:
irina_something wrote:

Oh yeah. That episod egave me hope too. I'm gonna watch it tomorrow online. Ahh can't wait eros

i am hoping to manage to watch live online tonight. i hope we get more castiel bounce , i love me some angel !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irina_something

PostSubject: Re: For all "Supernatural" lovers ;)   06.10.11 22:43

after season 6, which was , for me the worst season of the series, i did not have much hope for a better season 7.
but damn , the first couple of episodes were beyond awesome. i don't know what happen, i am thinking the writers were sent to writing classes over summer, but it worked.

so any other people watching and loving the beginning of the new season?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For all "Supernatural" lovers ;)   

Back to top Go down

For all "Supernatural" lovers ;)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brian Joubert Discussion Group :: Miscellaneous :: Anything/ Discussion divers hors patinage-
Jump to: