Grand Prix - Skate Canada - 25.10 - 31.10 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
irina_something
SOS d'un terrien en detresse

Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2006-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix - Skate Canada - 25.10 - 31.10 2010    02.11.10 22:30

i just saw alban's sp and i like it a lot. it was fun and he made it look easy and i felt like he enjoyed doing it !
and i saw kevin'sp. not only he made history but his sp is fun and has interesting music !!
i am still enjoying kris's sp even if technically he was all over the place ! go kris keep me entertained !!!
adam is good, he's very good, he makes doughnuts spin look nice and i noticed that if you're dude, even a dude who figure skates that is not always easy, but still he does not get unde my skin.
javier is still fun-ish with a horrible costume.

i am off to find other links.

ps : found gala http://www.youtube.com/user/2010SkateCanada

and crone and poirier fd http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUyozYNz2G8 beautiful program but those costumes colors kept scratching at my retina.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nona
SOS d'un terrien en detresse

Number of posts : 4751
Registration date : 2006-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix - Skate Canada - 25.10 - 31.10 2010    03.11.10 21:24

Quote :
What a joke.

Hahahaha this just cracked me up!

I was looking at the results in full concentration and at the last row I saw your comments Kiki!

quintia
Matrix

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2006-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix - Skate Canada - 25.10 - 31.10 2010    04.11.10 0:19

Nona wrote:
Quote :
What a joke.

Hahahaha this just cracked me up!

I was looking at the results in full concentration and at the last row I saw your comments Kiki!

LOL I didn't want to start my post with that, because it wouldn't make sense if I said that first. I'm glad you found it funny, Manon. This whole competition was a joke, especially Chan's scores. I felt so bad for Alban. He skated two great programs, and he wasn't rewarded for what he did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix - Skate Canada - 25.10 - 31.10 2010    

Back to top Go down

Grand Prix - Skate Canada - 25.10 - 31.10 2010
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brian Joubert Discussion Group :: Skating General :: Competitions & Shows/Compétitions et Galas-
Jump to: