Christmas cards 2011 project - deadline 18 of november

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
irina_something
SOS d'un terrien en detresse

Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2006-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Christmas cards 2011 project - deadline 18 of november   11.01.12 22:15

you are welcome sevda ! glad it arrived dance2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malgosia
vip

Number of posts : 3247
Registration date : 2006-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Christmas cards 2011 project - deadline 18 of november   12.01.12 11:09

Irina, your card reached me as well! Thank you! hugs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irina_something

PostSubject: Re: Christmas cards 2011 project - deadline 18 of november   12.01.12 23:42

manga38 gooo postal office, come on i know you can do it...... in the end tire la langue 7 arrived, 6 more are still traveling

malgosia, i am glad it finally arrived !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva
Lord of the Dance

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Christmas cards 2011 project - deadline 18 of november   14.01.12 12:58

I want to express my deepest sorry, for not being able to send out my cards to all of you, apart of those I'm in daily contact. Would have loved to send one to each and everyone of you attending the project, but studies didn't really allow me this year, so I only wrote to those I know since forever on here! Forgive me!

THANKS to Irina, Mary and Lin I receive beautiful cards of! As well for the wishes, which go back to you for a very Happy new year(which goes out to the entire bjdg)!

@Irina: Did you get mine?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irina_something

PostSubject: Re: Christmas cards 2011 project - deadline 18 of november   14.01.12 18:23

@ eva, i gave my mom's address cause i thought i would be moving, which ended up not happening so i only know abput the cards from my mom. i will have to double check with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lin
Love's divine

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2011-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Christmas cards 2011 project - deadline 18 of november   14.01.12 21:05

Yey it's great news my card reached you, Eva cheers now just one car left to arrive..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titanilla
Ces soirées-là

Number of posts : 3974

PostSubject: Re: Christmas cards 2011 project - deadline 18 of november   17.01.12 13:12

You see, Im a terrible person! I went home for the Christmas holidays and plenty of cards were waiting for me!
Thank you very much, Gis, Sheena, Irina, Eva, Carol, Malgosia, Sevda, Esra and Saori (of course with the great photos!!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irina_something

PostSubject: Re: Christmas cards 2011 project - deadline 18 of november   17.01.12 15:07

good to know titi, this way there are only 4 more of my cards still traveling the world white bunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheena

Number of posts : 5582

PostSubject: Re: Christmas cards 2011 project - deadline 18 of november   17.01.12 16:20

Glad it arrived safely Titi!

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book" - Groucho Marx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sevda
Ces soirées-là

Number of posts : 4176
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Christmas cards 2011 project - deadline 18 of november   18.01.12 1:55

you are welcome titi Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toutou
Empress of Image

Number of posts : 2447
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Christmas cards 2011 project - deadline 18 of november   21.01.12 12:10

good news, Titi Very Happy

and I have a good news too Very Happy I got Irina's card today !!!! cheers at last !!!! lol Thank you so much bisousfleurs
Thank you for thinking about Japan too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irina_something

PostSubject: Re: Christmas cards 2011 project - deadline 18 of november   21.01.12 14:40

i am so glad saori ! i hope this year my writing was better and that you could understand it hide8up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toutou
Empress of Image

Number of posts : 2447
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Christmas cards 2011 project - deadline 18 of november   21.01.12 15:27

Yes, I was able to understand it 100% ..in this time Cool you know, I had to guess what would be written on your card, a few years ago.
lol!

You wished for me and Japan, that new year will be better, and you hoped that I would be able to be surrounded by my family, friends, lovers and Figure Skating ... ange I also hope we can get a chance to drink something.
Manga49

Thank you Irina I love you

btw, I've found the thread which was talked about the story of the unwritten card. so, I had to guess what would be written on it it's still funny memory
http://www.brianjoubert-forum.com/t1174p435-project-christmas-cards?highlight=Christmas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
quintia
Matrix

Number of posts : 3229

PostSubject: Re: Christmas cards 2011 project - deadline 18 of november   10.02.12 21:52

I got a card from Irina today! Thank you! hugs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Bead
vip

Number of posts : 2023

PostSubject: Re: Christmas cards 2011 project - deadline 18 of november   10.02.12 23:29

I have to chime in, here, too, lol as I got a card from Irina today also. Thank you Irina....your card was worth the wait!

Mary C.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irina_something

PostSubject: Re: Christmas cards 2011 project - deadline 18 of november   11.02.12 21:13

oh dear, mary and kiki, i am glad it finally arrived. i am amazed by the way the postal services work every year. well, i guess wondering about this is part of the fun in this project Laughing
kiki and mary, how is the weather in USA, because in Romania it snows so much, it could still be Christmas Razz

i think there is just one card letf now that did not arrive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
quintia
Matrix

PostSubject: Re: Christmas cards 2011 project - deadline 18 of november   11.02.12 21:33

Irina, it snowed lightly here this morning. It was supposed to be 5 inches, but it turned out to be just a dusting.

How much snow did you get?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irina_something

PostSubject: Re: Christmas cards 2011 project - deadline 18 of november   11.02.12 21:49

well, in the town i live in, in the fields it's somewhere up to my knees.
but in parts of the country it snowed so much it covered the houses and people can not get out. they had to make holes in the rooftop to get out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Bead
vip

Number of posts : 2023

PostSubject: Re: Christmas cards 2011 project - deadline 18 of november   11.02.12 23:59

I've been reading online and in the local newspaper, here, about the devastating winter that has befallen the vast majority of Europe. It blows my mind! Our winter, this year, is nothing to compared to what you guys are getting. At the present, in my part of Ohio, there is roughly 2 inches on the ground; approximately 1.5 inches of that fell last night. Tonight we are having bitter cold with temperatures to be between 10 to 15 degrees F., plus winds gusting to 25 miles per hours. It will feel like -5 to -10 degrees F. against your skin if you venture outside. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...to say the least.

I've read reports of whole mountain villages cut off from the rest of their country and many deaths due to the bizarre conditions. Irina, I hope everything remains alright with you and your loved ones during the remainder of this unusual winter. The Danube River is completely blocked by ice and all shipping has come to a complete standstill, even many airports have been affected with shut downs and grounded planes. It's totally insane.

Mary C.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
quintia
Matrix

PostSubject: Re: Christmas cards 2011 project - deadline 18 of november   12.02.12 13:44

OMG Irina, that's insane. Please stay safe and warm.

It's bitterly cold here today. The wind chill is about zero. *cranks up the heat*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

Number of posts : 13297
Registration date : 2006-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Christmas cards 2011 project - deadline 18 of november   12.02.12 15:04

In effect, we live a period of cold, there are numerous regions in orange alertness owed to the cold of which mine! The weather forecast announces some snow and a "mild spell"..

I saw in the TV that in Romania there was a lot of snow of cold as well as in Poland.. I hope that everything goes well for all members Poles, Romanians, Russians, Ukrainian...
En effet , nous vivons une période de froid , il y a de nombreuses régions en vigilance orange dû au froid dont la mienne ! La météo annonce de la neige et un "redoux" ..

J'ai vu à la tv qu'en Roumanie il y avait beaucoup de neige du froid ainsi qu'en Pologne ..J'espère que tout va bien pour tous les membres Polonaises ,roumaines ,russes ,ukrainienne ...

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheena

Number of posts : 5582

PostSubject: Re: Christmas cards 2011 project - deadline 18 of november   12.02.12 15:23

Sending warm wishes to all our East European friends!

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book" - Groucho Marx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adelina

Number of posts : 4654
Registration date : 2006-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Christmas cards 2011 project - deadline 18 of november   12.02.12 21:04

Merci beaucoup Gis et Sheena!

Well yes here was heavy snow and snow storms too..very cold! There were villages were lots of houses were covered completly by snow! Some people died and also birds or animals Sad
It's very hard winter! I'm from the region which was more affected by the winter! But Thank God living in a town is better than living in villages near by! Lots of ways blocked and villages too!

On tv news they say that in Ukraine or Poland was much worse!

God bless people all over Europe and Japan too - saw at news that it's the same weathere there too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sui-chan
Caruso

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Christmas cards 2011 project - deadline 18 of november   23.03.12 20:29

Irina I got your Christmas card two weeks ago, sorry I couldn't let you know because I was busy with my big exam. I had the exam today and so I can write here Smile
It was too late but it made me happy to have good wishes in this time of year as well as the Christmas time.
Thank you so much Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irina_something

PostSubject: Re: Christmas cards 2011 project - deadline 18 of november   23.03.12 20:50

oh my god, i don't even know what to say. i guess better late then never is really appropriate for this situation.
i am glad it finally reached you and i am sure it was surprise. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas cards 2011 project - deadline 18 of november   

Back to top Go down

Christmas cards 2011 project - deadline 18 of november
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brian Joubert Discussion Group :: Miscellaneous :: Anything/ Discussion divers hors patinage-
Jump to: