Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Snow_Queen
Untouchable

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   11.03.13 17:27

Hello, ladies!
Here I brought to you a link to the translation to English of one recent interview of Maxim Staviski, where he told about Brian and their work together.
http://maisondejoubert.livejournal.com/198501.html
Quite interesting thoughts Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maisondejoubert.livejournal.com/
Bladette
James Bond

Number of posts : 1036
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   11.03.13 17:38

Snow_Queen wrote:
Hello, ladies!
Here I brought to you a link to the translation to English of one recent interview of Maxim Staviski, where he told about Brian and their work together.
http://maisondejoubert.livejournal.com/198501.html
Quite interesting thoughts Smile

Thanks for the translation! Very Happy It's so sad what Maxim tells about the injuries and how hard figure skating is for the body Sad I wonder if he knows something?

Is this Brian's profile on Facebook? He has finally joined? http://www.facebook.com/kevin.joubert.775
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yulie
Blue Man Group

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2010-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   11.03.13 17:52

Bladette wrote:
Is this Brian's profile on Facebook? He has finally joined? http://www.facebook.com/kevin.joubert.775
The friends listed and the profile pic suggest so, but who knows? I assume if it is him, he would rather it stayed private, so I'll respect that Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bladette
James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   11.03.13 18:23

Yulie wrote:
Bladette wrote:
The friends listed and the profile pic suggest so, but who knows? I assume if it is him, he would rather it stayed private, so I'll respect that Smile

It's so cute how he chose one of his parrots as a profile pic! I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nCherry95
Mexican Hat Dance

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   12.03.13 15:06

Anyone knows if he has a Twitter page?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/cestNice
Bladette
James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   12.03.13 20:01

nCherry95 wrote:
Anyone knows if he has a Twitter page?

No he hasn't unless he tweets under some super secret name Smile but since he finally joined Facebook, maybe he will get into Twitter too, I hope! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nCherry95
Mexican Hat Dance

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   13.03.13 16:04

Me too. Tomas Verner joined Twitter recently. I hope Brian will follow his example...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/cestNice
Gislaine
The Boss

Number of posts : 13310
Registration date : 2006-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   18.03.13 14:47

If you are interested for an stage with Brian Joubert, from 1st till 14 July 2013
Si vous êtes intéressés pour un stage avec Brian Joubert , du 1er au 14 Juillet 2013

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/45694_10151300633771524_1276781791_n.jpg

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sevda
Ces soirées-là

Number of posts : 4176
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   18.03.13 15:48

merci gis Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cravey
Matrix

Number of posts : 3023
Registration date : 2006-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   18.03.13 16:09

Wow. Brian on facebook? What universe is this? lol! It's hard to believe it's really him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dailslidosanalv.ucoz.com/
Gislaine
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   18.03.13 16:35

Brian was on Facebook but had deleted his count..

I think that there is under one other "Speudo"...
Brian était sur Facebook mais avait supprimé son compte ..

Je pense qu'il est sous un autre "speudo" ...

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marysy
Untouchable

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2012-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   18.03.13 19:29

Gislaine wrote:
If you are interested for an stage with Brian Joubert, from 1st till 14 July 2013
Si vous êtes intéressés pour un stage avec Brian Joubert , du 1er au 14 Juillet 2013

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/45694_10151300633771524_1276781791_n.jpg

Wow, where did this come from, Gislaine? Is there more information somewhere?

Has Brian ever done a summer camp like this before? He's teaching the whole thing? I wonder what age group, level, etc. it is. Does this mean he's fulfilled his requirements in being a coach? Sounds like he's starting to transition into the next phase of his career.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bladette
James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   18.03.13 19:41

marysy wrote:
Gislaine wrote:

Wow, where did this come from, Gislaine? Is there more information somewhere?

Has Brian ever done a summer camp like this before? He's teaching the whole thing? I wonder what age group, level, etc. it is. Does this mean he's fulfilled his requirements in being a coach? Sounds like he's starting to transition into the next phase of his career.

LOL, Maman Joubert's phone number will be bombarded by fans. It would have been wise to put more info on the advert Wink How cool would it be to participate on this kind of training!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marysy
Untouchable

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   18.03.13 19:51

Haha, I thought the same thing -- it's a landline most likely based in Poitiers, so I guess she can just sort through all the voicemail messages. I'm surprised that her number was listed as opposed to someone managing programs at the rink. Granted, I doubt it'll be cheap and I don't know how much demand there really is for a summer camp of this sort in a tiny town in the French Alps, so it could be ok, but on the other hand, most rinks in France don't even stay open in the summer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yulie
Blue Man Group

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2010-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   18.03.13 20:13

Isn't Raymonde basically his manager? It makes sense that she'd handle it, though I imagine she doesn't sit there and physically answer the calls, most likely it's some voice mail thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bladette
James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   18.03.13 20:39

I would feel really intimidated to call Mme Joubert. I could not do it! hide8up I wonder if she was in Canada, I never saw her in any pics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   18.03.13 20:57

Marysy ,It is the first time when Brian proposes a summer training , I have no other information!
I read this news on the page Olivier Brajon's Facebook..

Madame Joubert takes care Brian's certain things.
C'est la première fois que Brian propose un stage d'été , je n'ai pas d'autres infos !
J'ai lu cette nouvelle sur la page facebook d'Olivier Brajon..

Madame Joubert s'occupe certaines choses de Brian ..

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marysy
Untouchable

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   18.03.13 21:18

Merci beaucoup, Gislaine. J'espère qu'on va avoir plus de nouvelles bientôt ou des comptes-rendus / photos après le stage en juillet. Je suis curieuse de sa manière d'enseignement...si seulement j'étais une jeune patineuse française :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   18.03.13 22:30

Marysy ,essaie de téléphoner ..

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   31.03.13 12:16

Brian Joubert invité dans le 19/20
Ce soir dans nos studios de Poitiers, nous revevrons Brian Joubert , il est l'invité des sports de ce week-end, ce sera pour lui l'occasion de revenir sur sa saison de patinage.

http://poitou-charentes.france3.fr/2013/03/31/brian-joubert-invite-dans-le-1920-226137.html

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sevda
Ces soirées-là

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   31.03.13 16:12

merci gis Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   01.04.13 13:12

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sevda
Ces soirées-là

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   01.04.13 14:17

thanks gis Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
durlindana
Official Translator
Official Translator

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   03.04.13 14:19

Désolée Gis pour ce retard, j'ai quelques soucis de santé.
Bisous.

Translation:

http://pluzz.francetv.fr/videos/jt_1920_poitou_charentes_,79813708.html

Journalist :

« Good evening Brian, 10 days before the season's last competition, the World Cup in Tokyo, and before talking about the future, namely the next Olympics, I propose we take a look back at this last 2012-2013 season »

Brian prepares the 2012-2013 season in Paris, in fact the skating rink in Poitiers is closed for restructuring work, so the 2007 World Champion trains in Champigny with Annick Dumont at the INSEP where all the top French athletes train. There he shares with us his feelings, thoughts, and ambitions.

Brian :
« My idea is simple, I want to be amongst the 3 top skaters in the world. Last season my goal was being around 5th-6th, I ended up 4th. Now I want to get back onto the podium before the Olympic year. »

Sick during the Cup of China, Brian really starts his international season in November at Trophée Bompard, on the Bercy ice he unveils his new program on the music of the movie « Inception ».
4th in the final classification, he shows an encouraging performance. His season seems to have taken off, but in December he withdraws from French Championships, for he has been training alone for 1 month, his collaboration with Annick Dumont being already finished.

Brian :
« It is true that I ask a lot of my coaches, then I have a strong personality, so I am told I have a tendency to « devour » my coaches, although I don't exactly agree with that »

In January Brian takes part in the European Championships lacking preparation but with a new program on the Gladiator music which he has conceived himself. In Zagreb he takes an unexpected 4th place.

Brian :
« I could have done a lot better, but with my poor preparation, if a week ago someone had told me I would have skated like that I wouldn't have believed it »

During the following 6 weeks Brian prepares alongside Katia (sorry didn't catch the last name), hoping to get back onto the World podium, but in March in London, Canada, despite the 2 quads during his free, Brian finishes only at the 9th place.

Brian :
« I really am into a training program to prepare for the Olympics, and doing this kind of competition like Euros and Worlds is what counts the most for me. »

The Sochi Olympic games are the last objective of his career. This time Brian should prepare in Poitiers, provided the construction work on the rink is finished, but the question remains : with which coach ?

Journalist :
« That is my question Brian, in the next season where will you train and with which coach ? »

Brian :
« There's still a big question mark over this issue, I have to meet with the Federation to talk about this, see if I have to get back to Poitiers or if I have to stay in Bercy »

Journalist :
« What is your wish ? »

Brian :
« I feel good in Bercy, I think there is a good understanding between Katia and I, and training with other skaters from the French team boosts me and stimulates me, so why not stay ? »

Journalist :
« We will now see other images from this season, the objective was to be amongst the 3 best in the World, in the end you take the 9th place, what was missing ? »

Brian :
« Honestly when I look at my performance I think I deserved the bronze medal, but the judges decided differently, they marked down 2 jumps, I have make a mistake in strategy where I repeated some jumps so 1 didn't count, that made me lose points, so I lost the medal. »

Journalist :
« You skated an excellent short, and the free was severely judged. In the next season what are you going to change to prepare the Olympic season ? »

Brian :
« First off I will change the short because I've used it for 2 seasons so I won't use it again for a third, I already have ideas for the theme, then I still have to discuss with the Federation because I'd like to keep the Gladiator program, of course I'll have to improve it »

Journalist :
« You have conceived this program all by yourself ? »

Brian :
« No, I was helped by Laurie, a choreographer from Rennes, but it is true that I invested a lot of myself into this program and that's why I'd like to keep it, first of all it suits my personality and by the way the artistic notes on it were quite good »

Journalist :
« What has this season taught you ? »

Brian :
« Of course this season has been tough but I am happy because I have found myself again mentally,
technically, and I keep progressing artistically. And regarding my behaviour, I have really changed, so that's quite good. This season wasn't good in terms of results, but it was satisfying with regards to progression and trainings. »

Journalist :
« Are you really pointing at an Olympic medal in Sochi ? »

Brian :
« Yes, I want an Olympic medal, I'm not afraid to say it, it's true that the general skating level is exceptional, but a competition remains a competition, and I'll make sure they won't be able to trap me like they have done at Worlds »

Journalist :
« Thank you Brian for being here and for your honesty in answering our questions, and good luck for your next competition, the Tokyo World Cup»

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.arlisa-bijoux.com
sevda
Ces soirées-là

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian   03.04.13 16:24

thanks durlindana Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nouvelles de Brian/News of Brian