BJDG dies ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gislaine
The Boss

Number of posts : 13302
Registration date : 2006-06-10

PostSubject: BJDG dies ?   07.08.14 14:45

Suspect   Rolling Eyes   pale I notice with bitterness that the BJDG dies, oki, they are the holidays but there were a few animations and the absolutely nothing. There is some news which I give because Brian has projects and I hope that you will come to comment.

If the members have not just continued more what's the use the adventure of the BJDG? Oki he(it) ya pages but I see the cliques like on other concurentes pages see some comments but think of coming here or pages from time to time (it is good but) all the same the BJDG is represented on Facebook. But think of coming here or pages from time to time.

Je constate avec amertume que le BJDG meurt , oki ,ce sont les vacances mais il y avait un peu d'animations et la rien du tout . Il y a quelques nouvelles que je donne car Brian a des projets et j'espère que vous viendrez commenter .

Si les membres ne viennent plus à quoi bon de continuer l'aventure du BJDG ? oki il ya les pages mais je vois les cliques aime sur d'autres pages concurentes voir quelques commentaires mais pensez à venir ici ou les pages de temps en temps ( c'est bien mais ) tout de même le BJDG est représenté sur Facebook . mais pensez à venir ici ou les pages de temps en temps.

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adelina
SOS d'un terrien en detresse

Number of posts : 4654
Registration date : 2006-07-01

PostSubject: Re: BJDG dies ?   04.12.14 21:53

Really, really sorry Gis! Don't know what to say!
Maybe now with the Christmas project to be more implication!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sevda
Ces soirées-là

Number of posts : 4176
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: BJDG dies ?   06.12.14 0:15

sorry gis Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: BJDG dies ?   09.12.14 15:30

I do not ask for a connection 24 hours a day, we have all our lives, lol, but come to post from time to time, to give your news, give your impressions onto Brian's performances in the Dance with the stars etc...
Je ne demande pas une connexion 24 heures sur 24 , nous avons toutes nos vies ,lol , mais venez poster de temps en temps ,donner vos nouvelles, donnez vos impressions sur les performances de Brian à la Danse avec les stars etc ..

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheena

Number of posts : 5583
Registration date : 2006-06-13

PostSubject: Re: BJDG dies ?   09.12.14 16:49

I think that Brian did really well in Dance with the Stars & learned a lot from it.

He is busy now with the Snow king (whether or not he competes with Katarina, he is learning even more from skating pairs - I hope she finds the experience good too!) & other upcoming shows, then tours & a TV programme next year.

Good for him to have so much to do!

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book" - Groucho Marx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irina_something
SOS d'un terrien en detresse

Number of posts : 4437
Registration date : 2006-07-28

PostSubject: Re: BJDG dies ?   09.12.14 21:01

I enjoyed Brian's dancing lessons on Dancing with the stars. He did learn quite a bit and he did manage to express himself well in some of the dances, but not as much in others. Overall it was fun to watch !

I try to keep up with the news and I am grateful for the BJDG posts on facebook since it enables me to keep track of everything.
I am not sure a forum for only Brian is feasible anymore. The big competitions are coming up and I do want to watch them and talk about them. I am not sure how to incorporate that here, on this forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheena

Number of posts : 5583
Registration date : 2006-06-13

PostSubject: Re: BJDG dies ?   10.12.14 18:44

Maybe we could start a thread in the general section for talking about all the other competitions & skating happenings - what do you think Gislaine?

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book" - Groucho Marx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: BJDG dies ?   11.12.14 14:44

Sheena wrote:
Maybe we could start a thread in the general section for talking about all the other competitions & skating happenings - what do you think Gislaine?

cheers Sheena, good on that you can open subjects on the other competitions on the other parts of the forum.
Sheena , bien sur que vous pouvez ouvrir des sujets sur les autres compétitions sur les autres parties du forum.

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BJDG dies ?   

Back to top Go down

BJDG dies ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brian Joubert Discussion Group :: Miscellaneous :: Anything/ Discussion divers hors patinage-
Jump to: