Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roosje
The Mission

Number of posts : 429
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Groupe de Moderators!!   16.03.09 17:42

MAMOUNA38 wrote:
I have create a group of moderating ", You owed pointed out that Nina, Laurie and Malgosia softened the forum dedicated to Brian Joubert and I wanted to put together them. On top of that, it is a try because I shall create special groups for future projects in private section! Ouf this walks.
J'ai crée un groupe de modérateurs" ,
Vous avez dû remarqué que Nina,Laurie et Malgosia modéraient le forum consacré à Brian Joubert et j'ai désiré de les grouper .
En plus ,c'est un essai car je créerai des groupes spéciaux pour les futurs projets en section privée !Ouf ça marche .

If you ever need someone for one of those special projects, let me know!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gislaine
The Boss

Number of posts : 13302
Registration date : 2006-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Groupe de Moderators!!   16.03.09 18:06

Roosje, if we have projets, subjects are opened on the forum, lol and the members who want to particper say it and are registered in a groue create with this.lol effect (example for project birthday).

Roosje, if we have plans, subjects are opened on the forum, lol and the members who want to particper says it and is registered in a group create with this effect, lol (example for plan birthday). We do not recruit moderateurs for the moment unless the number of active members would become important, lol!

Roosje ,si nous avons des projets ,des sujets sont ouverts sur le forum ,lol et les membres qui désirent particper le disent et sont inscrites dans un groupe crée à cet effet , lol ( exemple pour le projet anniversaire) .
Nous ne recrutons pas de moderateurs pour le moment sauf si le nombre de membres actifs deviendraient importants ,lol!

Gislaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Groupe de Moderators!!   

Back to top Go down

Groupe de Moderators!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brian Joubert Discussion Group :: Announcements :: Annonces des Administrateurs/Announcements of the Administrators-
Jump to: