View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
6marinka
James Bond

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Programmes you will never forget   27.06.08 19:36

Phew, difficult task not to forget anything important... So, here we go with the ones I will never forget:

Marina & Gwendal - absolutely everything and everywhere coeurgif I simply adore this couple! My top ones are Time to say goodbye EX, Danse mon Esmeralda EX, Suzanna EX, Piensa en mi EX, Flamenco OD 2002, Jive OD 1998, Romeo&Juliet, MIIM, Carmina Burana (the "bestsest" free dance ever for me!), Liberta (made me cry when they won the Olys) and Beethoven´s Last Night - I saw the fall in Bratislava at Euros live, because I was there...Still heartbreaking but even more memorable Sad Oh, and also Star Wars EX from 2005 - my second "live" with Marina & Gwendal, absolutely breathtaking...

Elvis Stojko - Dragonheart 1997 LP at Worlds (the first quad-triple combo ever! and a beautiful programme), Dragon:The Bruce Lee Story (1994/2002 LP) at the Olys, Merlin (1999 LP) at Worlds, Lion (Kodo Drums) 1998/2002 SP at the Olys and The Ghost & the Darkness LP at the 1998 Nagano Olys where he skated with a torn groin muscle - I will NEVER forget the way he fought there desperately wanting to win gold (got the second silver) and made no mistake (except from tripling the quad). Another heartbreaking yet memorable moment....He was such a wonderful guy! And probably the fastest "footworker" on the ice (besides Brian :greensmilewink )

Isabelle & Olivier - Merlin 2004 FD at Euros, Frida FD 2005, The Flight of the Dove 2006 FD especially at Euros and Olys, Bonnie & Clyde, Gladiator EX, Mythodea (the first one where I really started to like them), Tango Volver 2007 OD, Diego EX, Aller plus haut EX, My immortal EX (I love the way they use props) and most of all THE PIANO FD 2008
coeurgif

Abitbol & Bernadis - Adams Family 2002 LP at the Euros (absolutely adorable lol! ), Can-Can 2002 SP at the Euros, Tristan & Isault at 2001 Euros, Ange et Diable LP at 2000 Worlds, Titanic EX, The Mask of Zorro EX - absoutely hillarious lol!

Michelle Kwan - actually everything, I just love her, but especially Lyra Angelica LP 1998 Olys, The Red Violin LP at 2000 Worlds, Dante´s Prayer EX 1998 Worlds, The Feeling Begins SP 2004 Worlds, Tosca LP 2004 Worlds, the 2003 LP at Worlds, East of Eden SP 2002 (?), and Fields of Gold EX at the 2002 Olys...

the Duchesnays - Savage Rites (aka the Jungle Dance) FD 1998, The Missing I/II FD (1990, 1991 Worlds), West Side Story 1992 Olys
Candeloro - D´Artagnan LP at the 1998 Olys :super:
Plushenko´s Sexbomb EX :lach:
Yagudin - Winter SP at 2002 Olys
the Kerrs - Scottish Dance FD at 2006 Olys and Worlds, Enigma medley FD 2008, Scottish OD 2008, Matrix FD 2004 Euros and Worlds
Rahkamo & Kokko - Valse Triste 1993 FD and 1995 EX at Worlds
Gordeeva & Grinkov - Moonlight Sonata 1994 LP at the Olys
Stannick Jeannete - Le petit prince LP at 2003 Euros clap
Denkova & Stavisky - Adagio FD 2006 Olys & Worlds, Seven deadly sins FD 2007 Worlds, Memories of a Grand Ball 2003 OD, Handel 2004 FD Euros and Worlds
Sawchenko & Szolkowy - The Mission LP 2007 Euros, Cirque du Soleil LP 2008 Euros
Susanna Poykio - Romeo & Juliet LP 2005 Euros

I´m sure I forgot a lot... Very Happy
Michelle

Last edited by 6marinka on 09.09.08 19:01; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emessse
Time

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Programmes you will never forget   28.06.08 11:23

Marina & Gwendal.....Susana- it made me appreciate more the thatre on ice
Isa & Oli.....The dove takes it's flight- a huge pitty that i only saw it once
btw does somebody have a video of it?
Elena Berezhnaya & Anton Sikharulidze 2002 Olympic gala
Back to top Go down
View user profile
6marinka
James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Programmes you will never forget   28.06.08 11:45

I said I forgot a lot - hereare at least some more:

Katarina Witt with her Carmen LP from the 1988 Olys (the first skating programme I have really watched and remembered) and her Robin Hood SP and Where Have All The Flowers Gone LP at the 1994 Olys. Really emotional...

Torvill & Dean with Bolero LP from the 1984 Olys

Sale & Pelletier - Love Story LP at the 2002 Olys

Berezhnaya & Sikharulidze - Chaplin LP (2001?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
6marinka
James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Programmes you will never forget   28.06.08 12:16

emessse wrote:
Marina & Gwendal.....Susana- it made me appreciate more the thatre on ice
Isa & Oli.....The dove takes it's flight- a huge pitty that i only saw it once
btw does somebody have a video of it?
Elena Berezhnaya & Anton Sikharulidze 2002 Olympic gala

I sent you a pm, Emi. Smile

Michelle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Programmes you will never forget   

Back to top Go down

Programmes you will never forget
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brian Joubert Discussion Group :: Skating General :: General Skating / Autre Patinage-
Jump to: